Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Julie Sue I did a little investigation myself and you are not only a new member but the 10 messages you posted were all about your doubts about me and my information. Now who needs to be suspicious?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Incognito Chatelaine

Can I just say that I doubt DB's recent FB post is fooling anyone?

She is now repenting but, when she thought she could get away with it, she was ready to burn any tattler that came on her radar. It is only because she was unfamiliar with the law that she did not realise that doxxing is illegal. If she had had her way, there would be psycho/sycophantic superfans camped outside every one of our homes. DB was ready to let her flying gibbons terrorize us, merely for pointing out covid safety recommendations and for having a different opinion to her own.

I, for one, have no sympathy for her. DB drew her horns in only after our sleuth/agent @MojoDublin revealed that she was not registered as a business, or tour operator, and therefore was arranging tours to Lalande as black market income. Once on the Revenue Commissioners' radar, there is no going back...

I do not believe for one moment that DB is pulling away from Lalande for any "noble" reasons; it is motivated by fear.

If need be, she will toss SSB to the wolves of the internet, just to save her own ass... and I think her recent FB post proves it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
You’ve previously stated you are no longer in contact with them, therefore, how would you know there has not been any movement in the amount of their subscribers and Instagram will only give a reflection of numbers/movement and who have viewed to the holder of the account, rather than just having a quick look at follower numbers.
your level of detail and the swift response appears significant and unless you vicariously lived your life via yours ‘friends’ I remain suspicious of intentions and merely being a friend of your ‘friends’.
If you look at someone's instagram account it's easy to see how many followers they have. Don't need to be in contact with them to see that hasn't changed much lately. I have clearly stated my intentions several times and answered all your questions to the best of my knowledge. If you want to remain suspicious, I guess that's telling more about your intentions here than mine. Especially since you seem to be a new member.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
Interesting twist about Brenda, I for one have zero sympathy for her. The way she's had a go at others for just asking questions and attacking Tomaz and acting like she owns half of lalalala lalande. Not to mention ripping off other artists artwork. Miserable old bag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I know it's been rehashed and rehashed about the Christmas party with everyone traveling to the chateau in spite of strict Covid rules, but I just have to vent and this seemed a pretty safe place to do that.

I try not to get involved too much with the goings on there and so I don't think I said anything when it was a topic of discussion. I was, of course, not happy about what they did and I really hope none of them gets sick because of it. Unfortunately my family hasn't been that lucky. My son called me last week and told me that he, his wife and their daughter all had Covid. We live in different states (he's south of me) and I haven't seen them in quite some time. Thank goodness they are recovering from it now. Then, this afternoon, my daughter, who lives in another state north of me, let us know that she, her youngest son and her oldest son's wife all have Covid...too soon to tell if they'll be alright. Her daughter-in-law just had a baby 10 months ago and I'm hoping the baby doesn't get it! The baby was born with heart issues and has already had open heart surgery. Of course I don't want my oldest grandson to get it, either! The thing is, one of my daughters that I live with just returned from their house a couple of days ago. She's getting tested soon.

I'm handicapped and have breathing problems. My youngest daughter who also lives with us has asthma and her youngest daughter has a blood disorder....my point is, this can turn out very badly for us....and these people are partying and having fun while others are battling for their lives and health.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

ChocLili

OK, this whole CD thing is now OFFICIALLY weird ( as if it wasn’t before). SJ being interviewed by some weirdo self-taught egyptologist idiot. And who should pop up as a patron of the pharaoh-loving crackpot? Why it’s Donegal Brenda who just spent 1000 words telling why her patron contribution to our loopy chatelaine has dropped. Some leopard pants wearing fool who thinks he’s God’s gift to women lurks in SJ’s decidedly dodgy partner past. SJ is lost in a sea of old clothes while her ‘chateau’ steadily succumbs to the elements. And to top it all off the volunteer Kiwi accountant has form for ‘creative bookkeeping’. Rabbit, hole, Alice, Cheshire cat, Mad Hatter, “off with her head”!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Linus

VIP Member
*groan* just realised that Curtis video is 1 hour 16 minutes long :eek: :(
SSB plays her charm like an energizer bunny. If you think you can put up with it for more than an hour straight, good luck.

Depth of Egypt talk:

Girl, did Egyptians dressed the way for real? Or just when posing for the murals?
Yes, I wonder what Nefertari looked like! And what was Ramses personality like?
What about the furniture? OMG, Tut’s tomb looks so modern and fresh!

The award goes to Curtis with:

— The ancient people, even the ones from 200 years ago, we must remember they are actually people (stunned look). They are not just something we read in books, they ACTUALLY lived.

The End

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Looks like SJ has finally got the message and is taking control of her fb page.
feeling excited.JPG

I especially like the part which says that it is run by those of us who are living here at the chateau. Over to you Nati!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

lolander

VIP Member
No, my point is that if you get the heating right, as suggested, you don't have to be crouched over a fire with a freezing back, and the building itself stays healthy as well. That's my last word (hopefully!) only it's difficult to sit back and say nothing when you actually have some expertise in the matter. I can't contribute to all the psychology discussions, but I do know about how to make the best of historic buildings.
(y)I'm an architect living in a medieval house, it's an investment to install a proper geothermal underfloor heating (it hopefully pays itself during our lifetime) and render/insulate to keep the drafts away, but we light fires only for ambiance, not for heating. All I'm saying, these problems can be solved. It is not normal to wear a jumper inside in the 21st century IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

pettyicequeen

Wow, I lost my password and couldn't access the forum for a while - cannot believe how much I've missed! Incredible insights from all of you, it is amazing how much has been revealed here lately!

Now, just one thing I need to get off my chest as a childless woman in her 40s: no, being childless is no indication of narcissism. In fact, most narcissists are VERY keen to have children, since they view them as extensions of themselves, as little "mini me's", and thus as a way to have their emotional needs met. Of course this usually spectacularly backfires once the children start developing their own personality, and the abuse these poor children suffer is immense. Just browse Reddit forums for children of narc parents to see how common narc parents are! Children are the ultimate way to have endless narcissistic supply, since we cannot choose our parents the way we can choose our friends. It is very difficult to cut ties with a narc parent, as they will not let you walk away easily.

I still see so many of you here imply that being a woman without children is somehow some sort of defect or "symptom", when it is simply an equally valid way of life for a woman as being a mother is. Children do not complete us, children do not magically turn us into good people, children do not make us grow up. And, you can still very easily be the centre of attention as a mother - more so, in fact, since you can present yourself as this perfect super-mum, a role society very much appreciates and supports. Remember "Mommy Dearest" Joan Crawford?

• Heart
Reactions: 24

ChocLili

Remember when we were innocently musing whether the La La characters read Tattle and perhaps a small sign, like an overturned plate on a table setting, could send a subtle signal to affirm?

I do believe the entire china collection has since been overturned and thrown from the ramparts to the pink gravel below. Yes, we get the message . . . you’re here (hi Nati, hi Jill).

• Haha
  • Heart

NorrisCS

With everything that’s been going on perhaps it was an oversight to thank Yvonne.

Perhaps SJ will do the right thing and publicly thank her in her next video. A little 90 second segment at the beginning of the video? Oh and SJ leave out any personal stuff... you don’t want to come across as milking someone else’s hardship.

ideas for new videos
Volunteers over the years with some clips of them and where they are now.

some diy. Actually completing a task. Not just talking about it and showing a few minutes never to mention to project again. Or filming something over months. How long does it take to do a new bathroom ? A week not months.

show some plans on the garden. Dan doesn’t work enough hours to make any progress on the garden. Just maintaining it really. You need to get ready to start planting seeds Oh and on your next marie kondo video make it clear that you meant keeping and donating not keeping donating and selling.

View attachment 383251
I think Yvonne looks very kind, I would never want to hurt her feelings, I think she bit off more than she could chew, off a poisoned apple. She needs to be distanced from that toxic environment, all of them.

• Heart
  • Haha

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
"E-Begging Myth Addressed and What is Patreon?" (Youtube Video posted in previous thread)

Interesting (ish) video and a couple of others on the same subject- screen shots below of a couple of comments that questioned the concept and also one that try's to categorise someone who does not agree - the terms trolls and unfan's is not something I cannot be bothered to debate here but I will say that it symptomatic of a widening modern culture that if you disagree or question the vloggers (or anything) then you immediately fall into that category. This is not healthy at any level in society as questioning and debate is always needed. We do NOT live in a communist society and should not be aggressively shouted down just because we disagree or question the authenticity. For instance .. look at how JK Rowling has been treated because she has views on what a woman is that differ from the transgenders views. In the 70's PIE (Paedophile Information Exchange) was supported by some politicians in the UK and became close to becoming a legal entity. They wanted the law changed so that sex with someone from the age of 13+ was legal (not just UK, was a Europe wide).
I think the term troll and unfan is just a way for the vlogger to justify their snake oil approach or as someone has said below "does fan the ego".
I appreciate that patreons are sponsors but that does not mean that the authenticity of the vlogger actions cannot be questioned.

:unsure: Is this the same Loki ?? 😂 and reminds me of the reduced DB
1610653167423.png

Part of someone's very long comment - I think this very much applies to Trotter
1610654186562.png

The comment that closes questioning, debate and investigation imo - am sure that it is applicable to some people in life though but I don't think it applies to out posts here
1610654242637.png

Back to the subject matter we discuss here .. A comment on SSB's Epiphany vlog - This Ethel is starting to make me laugh. Go Ethel 👏 👏 💪
1610655231971.png

Someone has posted about tattle on MPK's vlog in response to him posting about tattle. The outing of tattle is becoming more interesting than the vlogs 😂
1610655341106.png

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Has anyone measured the timeline between:-

1. BG's own goal tattle PR clusterfuck
  2. BG's changing the focus of her lunatic asylum pages
  3. BG's furious backpedalling essay (Tour de France winners could not have pedalled faster) reminding us that she's just a 'lil ole wee infirm granny spending her days knitting Donegal fog sandwiches for the poor whilst gazing out at the bay (that she can definitely see from her window you guyz) when through absolutely no fault of her own she got sucked Wizard of Oz style into a vortex of bullying, bossing, banning, sycophancy, plagiarism, profiteering, brown nosing and cocking her leg territorially pissing over all things Lalande
  4. The titillating coup de grâce that revealed that pink haired, yellow toothed, orange jumpsuited friend of the show aka "Jumpsuit Jill" was a tax fraud Convict recently released from an extended vaycay in Sing Sing.
  5. LOTL's advancement of the troupes with Operation Reclaim La La Lande Social Media
1610679216126.png

Jeepers, as our dearly departed Brenda Dorothy would say, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore

The La La landscape of Super Fans is having a tumultuous time, who will be next to follow the yellow brick road to the Emerald City? How long will they last before they are clicking the heels of their ruby slippers 3 times to escape?

Final thought.....
Dorothy: Tattlers: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain? Scarecrow: Brenda: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23