The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is Jillian Scott, with a different profile picture ( a dog, not her with purple hair ) in The Chateaux Chronicles group on FB .Says she lives in Upper Hutt, New Zealand. Last active in the group on the 14th . Must be her surely ?
On her personal fb page if you scroll down past the dog the orange profile photo is still there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She died a couple of years ago. Used to spend summers at the chateau driving Isabelle insane. She was the biggest flirt ever, would only talk down on her daughter but very friendly towards SJ.
Sounds as if this is a family trait! Other people have commented on Isabelle's coquettishness with Percy, in stark contrast to her very brittle exterior. We all see SJ in action.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I always think it unfair that the 2 armchairs are right in front of the fireplace while those elsewhere in the room are probably freezing
How long before the armchairs are replaced with thrones for HM and her consort? 👑👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Re heatergate ..... Low level central heating, combined with a booster (log fire or electric etc) in the room you are using is actually the most sensible way to do it. Philip also wore scarf and bobble hat most of the summer!
Wish he’d wear a balaclava and a ball gag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Re heatergate ..... Low level central heating, combined with a booster (log fire or electric etc) in the room you are using is actually the most sensible way to do it. Philip also wore scarf and bobble hat most of the summer!
Yes, if you want to spend your winter in front of the fire like in the middle ages, but we live in the 21st century...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A beautiful building? Are you sure you're talking about La Lande? Tons more chateaux around where they could go to with swimming pools & proper catering facilities.
A beautiful building? Are you sure you're talking about La Lande? Tons more chateaux around where they could go to with swimming pools & proper catering facilities.
I was referring to chateaus, villas and castles in general compared to a typical German apartment. Not to La Lande in particular. Personally, I find La Lande to have it’s own charms even though it is not a top-tier chateau.

Reactions: 16
TL
Is it just me or is anyone else as interested in @Julie Sue posting negative about Phil and ‘Barbie’ from Bailleul? Why did this couple fall out of love with SJ’s orbit anyway? Could it be their cosying up to the Trotters? And SJ’s sudden fall out with them? Could that be because of Ma Trotters supporting Karen Cbomb and not BG, the ‘official’ fanhpage admin, oh no, not anymore, is she….
Hi bestie Clara. Out if all the CD and spin off vlogs, these two are the most grifting pair (even more so than Megs and Hazbeen) IMHO, their former and current business interests revolt most people. I’ve no idea if they are in the ‘orbit’ or not. However, they are no longer in the ETTCDIY, every cloud eh!!!

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is anyone else as interested in @Julie Sue posting negative about Phil and ‘Barbie’ from Bailleul? Why did this couple fall out of love with SJ’s orbit anyway? Could it be their cosying up to the Trotters? And SJ’s sudden fall out with them? Could that be because of Ma Trotters supporting Karen Cbomb and not BG, the ‘official’ fanhpage admin, oh no, not anymore, is she….
Maybe this helps?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I haven't seen a chateau owner who's looked warm during the winter yet. Pethericks made a big deal/long boring episode about the pellet burner and everyone still looks cold. Everyone needs to move to Aga cottage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
TL

Hi bestie Clara. Out if all the CD and spin off vlogs, these two are the most grifting pair (even more so than Megs and Hazbeen) IMHO, their former and current business interests revolt most people. I’ve no idea if they are in the ‘orbit’ or not. However, they are no longer in the ETTCDIY, every cloud eh!!!
Oh come on @Julie Sue give us a clue who are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven't seen a chateau owner who's looked warm during the winter yet. Pethericks made a big deal/long boring episode about the pellet burner and everyone still looks cold. Everyone needs to move to Aga cottage.
They all sat there in coats to eat "Christmas". dinner.

I wonder if SJ made a play for Philly and was turned down or slapped down by Barbie? Bet the Boss wouldn't have like that eh? @Julie Sue

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, if you want to spend your winter in front of the fire like in the middle ages, but we live in the 21st century..
No, my point is that if you get the heating right, as suggested, you don't have to be crouched over a fire with a freezing back, and the building itself stays healthy as well. That's my last word (hopefully!) only it's difficult to sit back and say nothing when you actually have some expertise in the matter. I can't contribute to all the psychology discussions, but I do know about how to make the best of historic buildings.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No, my point is that if you get the heating right, as suggested, you don't have to be crouched over a fire with a freezing back, and the building itself stays healthy as well. That's my last word (hopefully!) only it's difficult to sit back and say nothing when you actually have some expertise in the matter. I can't contribute to all the psychology discussions, but I do know about how to make the best of historic buildings.
(y)I'm an architect living in a medieval house, it's an investment to install a proper geothermal underfloor heating (it hopefully pays itself during our lifetime) and render/insulate to keep the drafts away, but we light fires only for ambiance, not for heating. All I'm saying, these problems can be solved. It is not normal to wear a jumper inside in the 21st century IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
On her personal fb page if you scroll down past the dog the orange profile photo is still there 😂
Life is sad: rise and fall of Jill within a week from Lalande-Oscar winning darling to coming out as a prison inmate. How quick are career can be destroyed. She was actually very friendly, I wonder if this was real or just a characteristic trait of a fraud?

Reactions: 4
Despite what we may think about SJ, I think she has more taste than to go after Philly. I think he's vile ! Mind you the Fokker guy ! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.