The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, my point is that if you get the heating right, as suggested, you don't have to be crouched over a fire with a freezing back, and the building itself stays healthy as well. That's my last word (hopefully!) only it's difficult to sit back and say nothing when you actually have some expertise in the matter. I can't contribute to all the psychology discussions, but I do know about how to make the best of historic buildings.
Current owner of property has had 15 years to get something sorted. Yet she has spent her money on expensive holidays, designer gear & more tat than you shake a stick at for herself. Now she has a healthy income from YouTube both from ad revenue & Patreon income, yet those who live under her roof are freezing. Seems to me she needs to get her priorities right.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sounds as if this is a family trait! Other people have commented on Isabelle's coquettishness with Percy, in stark contrast to her very brittle exterior. We all see SJ in action.
I am telling you, she is after his money! He is so old, soon she will have to nurse him but I can't see her doing it. She will say: "Mon dieu, I need do fly to Froooonce, 'elp my useless child in se garden. Adieu"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
(y)I'm an architect living in a medieval house, it's an investment to install a proper geothermal underfloor heating (it hopefully pays itself during our lifetime) and render/insulate to keep the drafts away, but we light fires only for ambiance, not for heating. All I'm saying, these problems can be solved. It is not normal to wear a jumper inside in the 21st century IMO.
Completely bow to your expertise

LOTL In 15 years hasn't added one ounce of roof insulation - which would be a FIRST port of call - never mind the second is the rendering on the walls to STOP 🛑 any further water ingress

Reflecting back to early spring last year there was a small LAKE outside nic s lodge ...
No French drains installed - just rake some gravel over it !!!!

You couldn’t make this tit up !!!

It's not about taste. It's about her proving she can get any man she wants IMO.
In fairness female to female ♥👀

Mini apron has a set of pins @ 76 yrs old
... woof
And women don’t do jack for me 👯

Credit where it’s due

💫💫💫💫 new thread pls 💫💫💫

# Shat o Shenanigans

Hi my name is .... pls help we were on wrong thread last time I tried

Reactions: 7
TL

Hi bestie Clara. Out if all the CD and spin off vlogs, these two are the most grifting pair (even more so than Megs and Hazbeen) IMHO, their former and current business interests revolt most people. I’ve no idea if they are in the ‘orbit’ or not. However, they are no longer in the ETTCDIY, every cloud eh!!!
Also Angie is trying hard to copy SJ😂😂 Trying hard anyway to please Phil, probably an immigrant complex, I must admit I have myself, too😇

.... of shame ? 🐾 🐾
I wonder: the next day after she received the Oscar people congratulated her in the lifechats. But she was somewhat short, not thanking the way you would expect goody Jill to thank. Then she mentioned the day was somewhat mixed since somebody hit her with the car... First thought I had: Oh no, will people donate now?.... Was she already starting some setup?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Completely bow to your expertise

LOTL In 15 years hasn't added one ounce of roof insulation - which would be a FIRST port of call - never mind the second is the rendering on the walls to STOP 🛑 any further water ingress

Reflecting back to early spring last year there was a small LAKE outside nic s lodge ...
No French drains installed - just rake some gravel over it !!!!

You couldn’t make this tit up !!!

In fairness female to female ♥👀

Mini apron has a set of pins @ 76 yrs old
... woof
And women don’t do jack for me 👯

Credit where it’s due

💫💫💫💫 new thread pls 💫💫💫

# Shat o Shenanigans

Hi my name is .... pls help we were on wrong thread last time I tried
You know exactly what she should do! But she rather puts the lake back first :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They all sat there in coats to eat "Christmas". dinner.

I wonder if SJ made a play for Philly and was turned down or slapped down by Barbie? Bet the Boss wouldn't have like that eh? @Julie Sue
We all know when it comes to taste in men SJ has a seriously stong stomach but I don't think even she of the iron stomach could go for Phil.... as somone famously said.... "I'd rather go down on Hitler"!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.