The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grand mere seemed alive and dolled up for photographs well after SJ’s Oxford days. Plus she has 1st cousins in the UK too. So she didn’t have to go half way round the world to celebrate Christmas.
Curiouser and curiouser 🤔

Reactions: 4
Why isn't Selmar just digging a deeper hole to put the stones in? 🤔 If it worked for the other room for decades?
The floor under the stones in the loo is concrete...he'd have to break it all up and remove it to put the other stones in...He's making the recycled stones thinner so the fit in on top of the concrete in the loo...tons of work either way but the way he's doing it seems more appropriate because of the damp in the sand beneath the concrete....sorry, just my own opinion.

Reactions: 11
There are some important distinctions between ADHD and NPD. With the former, self-awareness brings a desire to address the issue and gain a deeper understanding of oneself and how to cope, the latter will be in denial. The former is also a neurological disorder whereas the latter is a coping mechanism which develops into a personality disorder, i.e. environmental not neurological. Moreover, ADHD can be managed quite successfully, particularly in patients with awareness and motivation to overcome their disorder. NPD, on the other hand, is very difficult to treat, with very limited success. Absolutely, the latter are not consciously trying to harm people, they are trying to protect themselves at any cost. Another important distinction, people with NPD are at risk of what is called "disintegration" when they are presented with their real selves, this is not the case for patients with ADHD.
Incognito chatelaine. Oo Oo - of course - The disintegration phase is rare because the NPD usually has an endless supply of new victims supported by a core of long term sycophants who have not yet had the scales fall from their eyes (Selma MP etc) We are currently seeing the disintegration phase of trump - but it can be a very dangerous drawn out phase with many retrograde steps lashing out with denial, revenge, begging, anger etc. Much like the 7 stages of death. If SJ does read this Forum and I doubt she does but has someone do it for her and they "cherry pick" the bits they think will inform but not inflame her - (much like trump's enablers and aides are currently doing) and she sees the truth behind the vitriol (and I put my hand up for that) she might actually benefit and in some way change but pigs might fly or get roasted in the bread oven at lalaland.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone measured the timeline between:-

1. BG's own goal tattle PR clusterfuck
  2. BG's changing the focus of her lunatic asylum pages
  3. BG's furious backpedalling essay (Tour de France winners could not have pedalled faster) reminding us that she's just a 'lil ole wee infirm granny spending her days knitting Donegal fog sandwiches for the poor whilst gazing out at the bay (that she can definitely see from her window you guyz) when through absolutely no fault of her own she got sucked Wizard of Oz style into a vortex of bullying, bossing, banning, sycophancy, plagiarism, profiteering, brown nosing and cocking her leg territorially pissing over all things Lalande
  4. The titillating coup de grâce that revealed that pink haired, yellow toothed, orange jumpsuited friend of the show aka "Jumpsuit Jill" was a tax fraud Convict recently released from an extended vaycay in Sing Sing.
  5. LOTL's advancement of the troupes with Operation Reclaim La La Lande Social Media
View attachment 384086

Jeepers, as our dearly departed Brenda Dorothy would say, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore

The La La landscape of Super Fans is having a tumultuous time, who will be next to follow the yellow brick road to the Emerald City? How long will they last before they are clicking the heels of their ruby slippers 3 times to escape?

Final thought.....
Dorothy: Tattlers: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain? Scarecrow: Brenda: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
this is golden, Ace you excelled yourself

this helped me to recognize how SJ actually does most of her "work"
she let other people come with the idea, people who are enthusiastic, know how to do it...
those people set it up, make it into something
SJ comes stears the pot that suddenly noone know who is where is how is (like with the room overbooking)
other people try to save the situation for her
now she comes victoriously to claim that the product of the original idea
people graciously give it to her bc it had her name, her material, her B&B to begin (but nothing else)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah that's a crock of horse sheot, also I never believed that Mummy never gave her presents???? But Mummy will gladly take presents from strangers who send them to her??? Yeah right.
Maybe she only got clothes? Which she doesn't consider as real presents? My parents bought me only a set of (expensive) clothes for birthday and Christmas which they considered as totally generous. (you know, they had to walk 10miles in the winter without shoes when they were small ) Toys were useless since they would distract me from learning, anyway. They even wouldn't buy me books because my eyes would get bad (schoolbooks were different!) If I got presents from a neighbour or somebody else I was supposed not to unwrap it because they used it as a present for someone else to save money and said I would see then what I got . When I asked them later as an adult about it they had no memories of it of course. when I insisted they speculated that I was a tidy child and didn't want too much stuff in my room--sure, tidy child hahaha...
(I had no room but a camp bed under the stairs 😂)
My younger sister didn't get even clothes because she got my old ones. 😁Anyway I didn't get the clothes on my actual birthday but whenever I outgrow my old ones obviously 😂😂😂

What I wanted to say: people have different memories and truly believe their version.. My sister has even another version of our past.

So SJ might believe she didn't get any presents and Mummy remembers the whole nursing home queuing up for her😜

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Grand mere seemed alive and dolled up for photographs well after SJ’s Oxford days. Plus she has 1st cousins in the UK too. So she didn’t have to go half way round the world to celebrate Christmas.
When I was a child, I was allowed to travel away and spend Christmas with another family a few times. It's not child abuse, quite the contrary. I was thrilled and not because I had an unhappy family to get away from; I just really loved to go anywhere new. If anything, I had to walk a fine line and not appear too eager, which would have made my parents (well, my mother) cross enough to refuse to give permission. Travel is the BEST present!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes. I don’t get good vibes from her. But no matter what has happened personally during her time at the chateau (serious friend demotion) she has also been given a huge shout-out from LOTL and without that, she’d probably have had to go and get a Real Job.
I am still convinced she just needs sex in the morning and in the evening on regular basis. Get yourself a boyfriend, MARIE!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there a Tattle Thread for them? I have many questions.
There was quite a bit about them on here a while ago. He’s a clown & she does bad diy. They have a property /letting business in Covent Garden London, they appear on Escape to the Chateau DIY where his skills & attitude are horrendous. They rented their chateau initially. They did a recent cooking video where they made cheese straws in a £500.00 mixer with dog hair in & they were both drunk. They are most famous for begging 🤦🏻‍♀️ Terrible channel. (He is from St Ives in beautiful Cornwall & he owns a boat & a Range Rover 🙃)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is Mandy back? She had extended her stay last time but returned due to her boyfriend and NEW job. What has happened?
SJ wants Mandy to edit her videos especially CATCH

do you member number 34B?

not sure if I can propose but since we are moving so fast and noone can read anymore, can we please move trotters to their own thread and only mentioned them if it is really related

what is the original 1st thread named? does it still exist?
since there soon will be time for the next one, can the nice person who will be setting it up and posting the abbreviations, post also the link to Trotter towers?

Reactions: 8
Agree it's not a crime to not have kids - indeed sometimes I feel very selfish for bringing my children into this already over-populated world. No, it's more that I wondered if it was a theme in people with NPD so that they can remain the centre of attention (not saying this applies to everyone who doesn't have children but it would seem to fit with Stephanie and the person that I know).
Raspberrybrulee Post 3537227 All will be revealed one day. When she hits menopause the tinny tune on the piano in the parlour will play and her song will be, when discussion turns to children and her lack thereof - "I wasn't able to have children" (flat voice, downward cast eyes, abject demeanour suggesting she does not wish to elaborate further) if pressed "I never found a man who wanted me to have children "Would be a good father" "Would support me in parenting" or (bring out the big guns) in the better class of her perceived social circles, Silence or "one does not discuss personal health" or "women's problems" but rest assured whilst not actually naming surgery/women's problems etc etc she'll slip in IVF treatment (failed) adoption (laws changed, couldn't find suitable/available waif/Madonna or Angelina et al got in first). To her then closest (they think)friend (in her case probably a man and possibly gay) she will get very weepy (late at night after a long day of bubbles) and allude to domestic violence, sexual abuse (probably during childhood) big C, heartbreak of never had children (which she never wanted but will never admit to) but through all this sea of crap the common thread is me, me, me the centre of the universe, the Queen - Top 'o the World Ma as all is burning around her. She still hasn't worked it out - she still thinks she's the elephant dancing while the ants are crushed.
As Kenny Rogers sang - All we can hope for is to die in our sleep. Me I'll be grateful not to die alone and unloved with the cat eating my toes.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Maybe she only got clothes? Which she doesn't consider as real presents? My parents bought me only a set of (expensive) clothes for birthday and Christmas which they considered as totally generous. (you know, they had to walk 10miles in the winter without shoes when they were small ) Toys were useless since they would distract me from learning, anyway. They even wouldn't buy me books because my eyes would get bad (schoolbooks were different!) If I got presents from a neighbour or somebody else I was supposed not to unwrap it because they used it as a present for someone else to save money and said I would see then what I got . When I asked them later as an adult about it they had no memories of it of course. when I insisted they speculated that I was a tidy child and didn't want too much stuff in my room--sure, tidy child hahaha...
(I had no room but a camp bed under the stairs 😂)
My younger sister didn't get even clothes because she got my old ones. 😁Anyway I didn't get the clothes on my actual birthday but whenever I outgrow my old ones obviously 😂😂😂

What I wanted to say: people have different memories and truly believe their version.. My sister has even another version of our past.

So SJ might believe she didn't get any presents and Mummy remembers the whole nursing home queuing up for her😜
♥♥♥♥♥♥

One of 5 sisters 👯
Youngest

Was 11 befor they had to buy me new dresses 👗 coats 😭
And that was my dad ... that said about time she left the 70s time capsule ... and fellas don’t pay attention to much !!!!

I completely get the memory’s - time lapse
And sibling memories- some times the can be halerious ... good times

Reactions: 6
Did I hear that Jill has left/ resigned? Anyone know the story? Has she been outed there?

Reactions: 9
There was quite a bit about them on here a while ago. He’s a clown & she does bad diy. They have a property /letting business in Covent Garden London, they appear on Escape to the Chateau DIY where his skills & attitude are horrendous. They rented their chateau initially. They did a recent cooking video where they made cheese straws in a £500.00 mixer with dog hair in & they were both drunk. They are most famous for begging 🤦🏻‍♀️ Terrible channel. (He is from St Ives in beautiful Cornwall & he owns a boat & a Range Rover 🙃)
Takeaway 3547777 Who are we talking about? I've missed the thread and I haven't done anything for the last 4 days as I've been hooked on this so I can't spend more time. Love Cornwall - I have a friend who lives in Pt Isaac (Port Wenn in Doc Martin) and I visited her a while back from Oz. If he is from st Ives with boat etc - Why is it that good things happen to bad people?

Reactions: 5
I think that was on Wednesday morning. Then she got all cured when she did her Zoom call to Conchita Wurst the Eurovision song contest winner who magicked into an Egyptologist & dragged her from the pit of despair with a new themed dress up party idea. So all good now.
precisely, even if you search for random house prices in the area and the first random link will come up with changes over time like here https://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/n1/cloudesley-street.html

Reactions: 4
♥♥♥♥♥♥

One of 5 sisters 👯
Youngest

Was 11 befor they had to buy me new dresses 👗 coats 😭
And that was my dad ... that said about time she left the 70s time capsule ... and fellas don’t pay attention to much !!!!

I completely get the memory’s - time lapse
And sibling memories- some times the can be halerious ... good times
I wonder @Mojo if you will figure it out maybe @Rory can help you if she remembers

He's definitely trying to make something work that he could have said, "no ma'am this is too complicated and these giant slabs of granite are too much for a bathroom" but here we are. I like his determination though. He's going to make that floor work eventually if he doesn't cut himself in half.
when I watche her work Selmar like a charm, I wonder if she was (not)depressed after she realized that she doesnt have anyone who will do the work for her, bought her anything she wanted, mother still bjac, the MP left her, Nic left and suddenly the chatooo wasnt all that dreamy

it seems that she wasnt really dreaming about Chato but of people working to satisfy her every whim and once they were gone Chato wasnt enough

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.