The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What?:oops: There's more than one volunteer boyfriend?What an immoral witch she is. She has no decency.
There's also Walton, a workawayer that came back. He's in the vlogs too, helping to restore the old bread oven. She had her claws in him too, but he was wise enough to walk away.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Exactly mummy’s staying stum ....

Adult 🧑 baby 👶 ain’t costing costing 💸her zip since 2020 - no need to grow your own vegetables 🍅 .... saving the 💶 euros
Just became paying for tax advice while the cash 💰 rolls in

Small price to pay Cherie
👏 😃 💴 🥬 🍅 Quite. But I see plenty more Pretend-Poverty continuing. Ever grateful for each seed which gets sent “Oh Thank YOU ! we will have a lettuce leaf to eat next Summer !”
The more faux-hardship is displayed the bigger the bucks from worried superfans (as you say only worries are the tax bill and what to do with all that free money - Cherie 👀😂)
🍅 💵 🥬💴 🍅💰 🥬💵 🍅💰🍅 💴 🥬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There's also Walton, a workawayer that came back. He's in the vlogs too, helping to restore the old bread oven. She had her claws in him too, but he was wise enough to walk away.
Didn't also Walton and Marie Wiik have a fling? (Sorry, it was Jamie. Read your response below.)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
“before all the volunteers turned into boyfriends” Who are the other volunteer boyfriends?
I don't know all their names. Basically when my friends ran the B&B and with that the volunteer program, SJ set the criteria for the male ones to be handsome. When they were put to work in area's she wasn't interested in spending time (like the veggie garden) she would make sure to catch their interest and move them inside the house to hang out with her. Jamie Koster, who later became the flower girl's boyfriend, was treated that way too.

Didn't also Walton and Marie Wiik have a fling?
I believe that was Jamie Koster

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't know all their names. Basically when my friends ran the B&B and with that the volunteer program, SJ set the criteria for the male ones to be handsome. When they were put to work in area's she wasn't interested in spending time (like the veggie garden) she would make sure to catch their interest and move them inside the house to hang out with her. Jamie Koster, who later became the flower girl's boyfriend, was treated that way too.

Is MPotts also harvesting from the volunteer crop?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Yeah that's a crock of horse sheot, also I never believed that Mummy never gave her presents???? But Mummy will gladly take presents from strangers who send them to her??? Yeah right.
Sometimes one parent gives/gets the present yet it’s from both, I think we discussed this much earlier. Often is the woman/mother as generally women enjoy shopping. This clearly isn’t mini-aprons thing BUT Derek Jarvis inundated SSB with gifts, she has obvs received a vast amount more presents than the usual child who apparently gets a gift from ‘both’. It’s ridiculous for her to play that ‘my mother never gave me anything ‘ card.

I’m sure she feels a sense of rejection from Isabelle but to translate that into poor me, is nothing less than manipulative: She is utterly spoilt in every single respect. No child or person has a ‘perfect’ life, but for her to constantly act the Poor Little Princess is part of the mechanics of drawing in pity and getting more stuff. And especially money.

Is that the same Jamie who gave her the animal T shirt she held up a few vlogs back? If so, even this action is a subtle reminder to Marie ‘He might have been your boyfriend but he liked me first . You were second prize ‘

Also, just incase he’s watching, to throw a ‘Don’t Forget Me’ stale crumb to Jamie Koster .....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just emerging blinkingly from a new rabbit hole: Edmond Fokker's pinterest page (open for public viewing - for now!). He has pinned a Picasso woman with a boob out very much in the style that SJ's dad painted in/copied. He has also pinned a lot under fashion and shoes and I have gleaned that he LOVES a fur coat and he also likes mens' shoes with a heel. He also loves those signet rings with a family crest on as well as taxidermy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Isabelle actually says in one of the vlogs (in response to Stephanie’s “You never give me a birthday present, do you Mummy?”

“I gave you the gift of life, Chérie”

Is MPotts also harvesting from the volunteer crop?
Not sure if he still does, but in the past: sure.
When his previous girlfriend broke off with him, he shoved his fling with one of the volunteers in her face at a party. My friend needed help with a full B&B the next morning and was furious that the volunteer in question didn't show up for her shift, forcing him to deal with breakfast alone. Turned out the girl was in bed with MP, who later apologized, but not really. SJ loved all the drama, telling my friend on her way out that the room MP and the girl spend the night in 'needed the sheets changed...' wink wink. Much to MP's shame my friend told this story everywhere, that's how fed up he was with the whole life style.

Is that the same Jamie who gave her the animal T shirt she held up a few vlogs back
Probably

• Wow
Just emerging blinkingly from a new rabbit hole: Edmond Fokker's pinterest page (open for public viewing - for now!). He has pinned a Picasso woman with a boob out very much in the style that SJ's dad painted in/copied. He has also pinned a lot under fashion and shoes and I have gleaned that he LOVES a fur coat and he also likes men's shoes with a heel. He also loves those signet rings with a family crest on as well as taxidermy.
Picasso is a clear inspiration in Derek's art, I think he felt a connection, encouraging him to also paint his sexual "visions" openly and still think it'd be seen as high art.

Last edited:
Incognito chatelaine. Oo Oo - of course - The disintegration phase is rare because the NPD usually has an endless supply of new victims supported by a core of long term sycophants who have not yet had the scales fall from their eyes (Selma MP etc) We are currently seeing the disintegration phase of trump - but it can be a very dangerous drawn out phase with many retrograde steps lashing out with denial, revenge, begging, anger etc. Much like the 7 stages of death. If SJ does read this Forum and I doubt she does but has someone do it for her and they "cherry pick" the bits they think will inform but not inflame her - (much like trump's enablers and aides are currently doing) and she sees the truth behind the vitriol (and I put my hand up for that) she might actually benefit and in some way change but pigs might fly or get roasted in the bread oven at lalaland.
I like what you e both written 👏 Am learning so much here :)

Just emerging blinkingly from a new rabbit hole: Edmond Fokker's pinterest page (open for public viewing - for now!). He has pinned a Picasso woman with a boob out very much in the style that SJ's dad painted in/copied. He has also pinned a lot under fashion and shoes and I have gleaned that he LOVES a fur coat and he also likes mens' shoes with a heel. He also loves those signet rings with a family crest on as well as taxidermy.
Now you’ve put me off my breakfast 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if the same fate befell the Danish volunteer 🤔
He appears briefly after the Egytian vlogs - in the vlog where SJ and Marie are sitting in the courtyard drinking rosé and eating God-Knows-What.

Reactions: 3
Incognito chatelaine. Oo Oo - of course - The disintegration phase is rare because the NPD usually has an endless supply of new victims supported by a core of long term sycophants who have not yet had the scales fall from their eyes (Selma MP etc) We are currently seeing the disintegration phase of trump - but it can be a very dangerous drawn out phase with many retrograde steps lashing out with denial, revenge, begging, anger etc. Much like the 7 stages of death. If SJ does read this Forum and I doubt she does but has someone do it for her and they "cherry pick" the bits they think will inform but not inflame her - (much like trump's enablers and aides are currently doing) and she sees the truth behind the vitriol (and I put my hand up for that) she might actually benefit and in some way change but pigs might fly or get roasted in the bread oven at lalaland.
Imagine if you are Natti and/or Philippe and 5 years down the line you look back & try to describe what your job was now. Oh, I had to go through my boss' wardrobe with her and dress up in her clothes. It was necessary to go through a number of social media accounts and delete anything which was negative so that she didn't get enraged. My day often involved following my employer around second hand shops where I had to pretend to like everything to make my employer happy. It was not acceptable to have any real emotion, so our mantra was to turn that frown upside down otherwise we would be left outside in the cold. In answer to the question what did I gain from this experience? A damaged liver and soul.

More colonizers in chateau country (just noticing). I wonder if there's another revolution in the works.

Wow, this is what a chateau looks like. Makes LaLande look like the Premier Inn of chateaux.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not sure if he still does, but in the past: sure.
When his previous girlfriend broke off with him, he shoved his fling with one of the volunteers in her face at a party. My friend needed help with a full B&B the next morning and was furious that the volunteer in question didn't show up for her shift, forcing him to deal with breakfast alone. Turned out the girl was in bed with MP, who later apologized, but not really. SJ loved all the drama, telling my friend on her way out that the room MP and the girl spend the night in 'needed the sheets changed...' wink wink. Much to MP's shame my friend told this story everywhere, that's how fed up he was with the whole life style.
Have you met Nati? What's she like in real life? Why she's seen superior to other volunteers and was given a real job?

Reactions: 6
The floor under the stones in the loo is concrete...he'd have to break it all up and remove it to put the other stones in...He's making the recycled stones thinner so the fit in on top of the concrete in the loo...tons of work either way but the way he's doing it seems more appropriate because of the damp in the sand beneath the concrete....sorry, just my own opinion.
Wondering if Selmar volunteered to do it to earn some cash to get away or if Ian the builder was not available? Surely that is a job for someone with proper mechanical tools to do it. And what is with the recyling of that crappy flooring anyway. With all the cash she's getting in she could afford hand crafted tiles from the finest ceramic factory in Europe couldn't she?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Raspberrybrulee Post 3537227 All will be revealed one day. When she hits menopause the tinny tune on the piano in the parlour will play and her song will be, when discussion turns to children and her lack thereof - "I wasn't able to have children" (flat voice, downward cast eyes abject demeanour suggesting she does not wish to elaborate further) if pressed "I never found a man who wanted me to have children "Would be a good father" "Would support me in parenting" or (bring out the big guns) in the better class of her social circles, one does not discuss personal health or "women's problems" but rest assured whilst not actually naming surgery/women's problems etc etc she'll slip in IVF treatment (failed) adoption (laws changed, couldn't find suitable/available wa

Frenchessence Post 3537482 We all have traits of NPD but that's what makes us human - being artistic, entertaining, funny, sad etc all add to the mix. It's when there is a failure to keep topped up with empathy, support for others, genuine relationships which are based on love/respect for others not where you are the centre of the universe and only see the universe as a source of sparkling light shining on yourself and where your need for attention, money, adoration etc outweighs all else. NPD's do not recognise the needs of others - ie what you wear to a funeral and how sad it makes you looking at a dress rather than how devastated your mother was at losing her husband, and not making everything about me, me, me. Non NPD's have that inner voice which puts the brakes when we realise we are being selfish or unreasonable etc. Non NPD's can say a genuine "I'm Sorry I upset/hurt you" not a "Sorry you got upset". NPD's don't recognise when their victims are hurt or upset - or if they do they don't care, or worse file it away for further use/

Have you lost anyone close? Do you remember or care about what you wore to the funeral.? Normal people don't care. NPD's do.
If you get a chance watch "Ordinary People" The scene where the husband (Donald Sutherland) comes home and whilst in the car he's just driven into the garage, the wife (Mary Tyler Moore) comes out and he asks her about what he wore at funeral (Won't give spoiler).
I get it now. Thank you for this easy to understand interpretation. Am adding to my layman’s knowledge with info from @sandro37 and @Raspberrybrulee and @Incognito Chatelaine too .
Interesting you mentioned funeral clothes. It made me try and recall what I wore to my darling parents funerals. Not only have I know idea, I barely remember the traumatic events. I only remember them. And how much I miss them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe she only got clothes? Which she doesn't consider as real presents? My parents bought me only a set of (expensive) clothes for birthday and Christmas which they considered as totally generous. (you know, they had to walk 10miles in the winter without shoes when they were small ) Toys were useless since they would distract me from learning, anyway. They even wouldn't buy me books because my eyes would get bad (schoolbooks were different!) If I got presents from a neighbour or somebody else I was supposed not to unwrap it because they used it as a present for someone else to save money and said I would see then what I got . When I asked them later as an adult about it they had no memories of it of course. when I insisted they speculated that I was a tidy child and didn't want too much stuff in my room--sure, tidy child hahaha...
(I had no room but a camp bed under the stairs 😂)
My younger sister didn't get even clothes because she got my old ones. 😁Anyway I didn't get the clothes on my actual birthday but whenever I outgrow my old ones obviously 😂😂😂

What I wanted to say: people have different memories and truly believe their version.. My sister has even another version of our past.

So SJ might believe she didn't get any presents and Mummy remembers the whole nursing home queuing up for her😜
I think Mummy may well have seen that Stephanie was getting more than enough from indulgent Daddy. Plus I think she has always been the one who has worried about the cash. You only have to see her folding up the wrapping paper to keep for later & her getting annoyed at any waste to see that this has been from years of being a bit of a tightwad. Maybe in reaction to Daddy's & daughter spending trips buying up expensive stuff all over Europe.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.