The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her grandmother was still alive....
Parents were con$iderate because they sent her traveling from early age...

According to Egypt guy interview, parents thinking was “to see other cultures is to learn tolerance and to accept others." "Though I didn't usually travelled with my parents…"

Rough translation:

"Go child, fend for yourself and come tell the tales when/if you make it back."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just realized that I made a mistake in counting the years, the flat was bought in 2007! :eek:
please forgive me it is only 14 yrs ago - mea culpa but this is what happens when you try to look with blurry eyes at 2 am at your screen
good that I had to check it again and realized that 1996 is for lease

I remember that daddies was around uni but no energy to search where I heard/read that

so was it when she was still depressed?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
OMG, we are growing so fast, I can't keep up reading the thread. Soon SJ will need another volunteer just to read tattle and keep her updated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She was living in the various Alzeihmer homes for a long time. From birth (?) to age 13 when they bought a separate house. So this long timescale allows for the various stories to be true. I recall that the trips to Hong Kong were when she was a teenager. I have wondered if her over the top reactions re gift opening are because in her early years she allegedly only saw her parents early on Christmas morning to open presents and was then left on own and she began to relate present opening with love and attention
I know people who had worked in a care home & those who do work in ones now. It is a very low key day, so very unlikely that she would have been left alone for any great length of time. The tell tale tit is trying to make Mummy look bad. The tales about how Mummy never celebrated Christmas, the paltry tree that she put in her bathroom which was Mummy's tree. All to make poor Stephanie look the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know people who had worked in a care home & those who do work in ones now. It is a very low key day, so very unlikely that she would have been left alone for any great length of time. The tell tale tit is trying to make Mummy look bad. The tales about how Mummy never celebrated Christmas, the paltry tree that she put in her bathroom which was Mummy's tree. All to make poor Stephanie look the victim.
One highly privileged victim

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly mummy’s staying stum ....

Adult 🧑 baby 👶 ain’t costing costing 💸her zip since 2020 - no need to grow your own vegetables 🍅 .... saving the 💶 euros
Just became paying for tax advice while the cash 💰 rolls in

Small price to pay Cherie

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah that's a crock of horse sheot, also I never believed that Mummy never gave her presents???? But Mummy will gladly take presents from strangers who send them to her??? Yeah right.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Still no video from the work shy trotter. Is anyone a patron of his? Does he do patron videos or does he slack with those too?

still can’t comprehend how he got away with a gofund me for thousands and do minimum work and basically is non existent.
I've just realized that I made a mistake in counting the years, the flat was bought in 2007! :eek:
please forgive me it is only 14 yrs ago - mea culpa but this is what happens when you try to look with blurry eyes at 2 am at your screen

I remember that daddies was around uni but no energy to search where I heard/read that

her parents bought her the flat she sold to buy chateau using money they had set aside to give her a private education but she wanted to be with her friends at a state school this was agreed as long as she had good grades that flat was sold the current flat is one her father left her im sure you could check the probate it would be public records

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So MP is literally walking all over her and playing her like an old fiddle! Didn;t think he had that much gumption!
Jeeves re Painting. Philistine me I went straight for the family dynamic and repressed sexual desires and picked the girl in pink as SJ, Isabelle as the nun juxtaposed aligned with the girl (rivals?) both have their eyes on the Fiddler (who is looking at the nun (but his leg closest to the nun and pointing to the nun) is "Bound" - ties, restrained?? The nun is surrounded by dead and dying blooms (all passion spent?) and 2 dead fish (unwanted couple - parents? or lovers close but unwanted and cast aside but still around) Who the fiddler? Is it Daddy (did Daddy play a violin etc?) All very esoteric and need an insight into their world to fathom it all out. Anyway I'm off to Ikea to buy a picture to match the lounge.

• Haha
Still no video from the work shy trotter. Is anyone a patron of his? Does he do patron videos or does he slack with those too?

still can’t comprehend how he got away with a gofund me for thousands and do minimum work and basically is non existent.
I was patreon for a month, just out of curiosity, thought I could binge watch but there was nothing to watch. Most weeks nothing, if at all then only previews. One time patreons could vote how to name the video. 🙄Often just a picture only. Another time even asking for ideas what to film 😂 in the very beginning 3 or 4 q&a

• Haha
  • Wow
not sure if I can propose but since we are moving so fast and noone can read anymore, can we please move trotters to their own thread and only mentioned them if it is really related

what is the original 1st thread named? does it still exist?

• Heart

I think that was on Wednesday morning. Then she got all cured when she did her Zoom call to Conchita Wurst the Eurovision song contest winner who magicked into an Egyptologist & dragged her from the pit of despair with a new themed dress up party idea. So all good now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was patreon for a month, just out of curiosity, thought I could binge watch but there was nothing to watch. Most weeks nothing, if at all then only previews. One time patreons could vote how to name the video. 🙄Often just a picture only. Another time even asking for ideas what to film 😂 in the very beginning 3 or 4 q&a
I honestly like(d) MPK because I think that he has a lot of creativity and potential, but this whole thing is starting to wear very thin for me... if I were making thousands a month, you’d better believe I’d be making quality content several times a week...

Should I just buy a Shat-O, make a yt, and open a patreon? Show these chateaux grifters how it’s really done! 😤🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes, but at what capacity? She could have been in a care home as well by that point.
Grand mere seemed alive and dolled up for photographs well after SJ’s Oxford days. Plus she has 1st cousins in the UK too. So she didn’t have to go half way round the world to celebrate Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly like(d) MPK because I think that he has a lot of creativity and potential, but this whole thing is starting to wear very thin for me... if I were making $20,000+ a month, you’d better believe I’d be making quality content several times a week...

Should I just buy a Shat-O, make a yt, and open a patreon? Show these chateaux grifters how it’s really done! 😤🙄
Maybe drone crashed... there goes 90% of the content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
not sure if I can propose but since we are moving so fast and noone can read anymore, can we please move trotters to their own thread and only mentioned them if it is really related

what is the original 1st thread named? does it still exist?
We called it Free Gwendoline. I think it's still there as I had recent likes to posts I made on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.