The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the latest youtube offering.

Move off the stage One Hundred Stars, your time is up……

Introducing….. Spanx (“I couldn’t get into this dress until I put on Spanx – it took two people to get me into them” – oh yes which two?)

Obviously the robe shop has had its day, she is bored and needs a new freebie supplier. Don’t worry dear, I’m sure there are parcels on their way as we speak. How long before we are treated to a fashion show?

Just a quiet word for Dan: I’ve only just got over the pale blue dressing gown gravel raking debacle - please Dan, I beg you: Step Away From The Spanx. Whatever she says to you, your tractor will not go any faster with them on.
"I got myself some wonderrrrful spanx, of course I don't need them because if something is tight I just let my boobs pop out, but a lady is better prepared. Anyway since I want to demonstrate the beautiful effects of spanx I asked Nati to put them on, who I fed all December with the chocolate some amazing fans sent me. "

What is the big announcement 1. Michael has no vlog..no surprise there 2. Jill has resigned her position..good while it lasted 3. One of our advisors has been dumped for talking when they should have been listening 4. There might be a chateau rescue soon..we are a bit tied up in negotiations with walt disney they have approached us to film produce & direct....I'll leave the rest to you tattlers to decide that
Regarding 1 you are wrong though :Michael said he is will be back to his normal schedule which was zero video a week so he kept what he promised!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly. It is her account. Poor little Stephanie. How many times has that tale been trotted out to people. Yeah right. So badly treated that Gerry is still happy to spend time with evil Mummy with no awkwardness at all. Pathological liars need to have good memories, one story is she was up in the attic all on her own at Christmas whilst her parents were working in the care home below. Anyone who knows how care homes work know there is minimal work to do on Xmas Day. Or did she spend her time with her grandmother, or was it her friend in Hong Kong? She's a bit of a fibber is our Stef.
She was living in the various Alzeihmer homes for a long time. From birth (?) to age 13 when they bought a separate house. So this long timescale allows for the various stories to be true. I recall that the trips to Hong Kong were when she was a teenager. I have wondered if her over the top reactions re gift opening are because in her early years she allegedly only saw her parents early on Christmas morning to open presents and was then left on own and she began to relate present opening with love and attention

Reactions: 7
Well we know nobody would want to jump those old bones of hers 🤢 I know she was boosting his posts and sending more people his his personal page. Think he’s got his own channel on YouTube. She was also sending bribes in exchange for insider info, which is why he’s kinda been hushed up from hearing anything when people are around off camera, as it was reported to SJ. He’s got more of a long term motive. Perhaps a chair next to the queens throne as a permanent fixture or plans of exploiting the fan base for his own gain
Selmar. Really! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Or be left in an old attic alone, for hours on end! WTF
But if we are to think like Julie Sue, we only have her word for it, paper trail please, evidence of being left alone in the attic, not hearsay.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Only the eccentric ones have long hair it seems. It's quite atypical for Dutch men to have long hair
If you have curls you must have long hair. EC rule

But if we are to think like Julie Sue, we only have her word for it, paper trail please, evidence of being left alone in the attic, not hearsay.
In the 70s most kids were left alone when parents went to work. Her parents were at least in the same house. But I do wonder that Isabelle let her post all these stories of being pushed into opera, being forced to learn piano and horseback riding, etc.

Reactions: 5
She was living in the various Alzeihmer homes for a long time. From birth (?) to age 13 when they bought a separate house. So this long timescale allows for the various stories to be true. I recall that the trips to Hong Kong were when she was a teenager. I have wondered if her over the top reactions re gift opening are because in her early years she allegedly only saw her parents early on Christmas morning to open presents and was then left on own and she began to relate present opening with love and attention
If you go with that ‘theory’ she received plenty of love and attention from her father.

She loves a good chateau tour: do you like my gown? My daddy bought it for me, daddy bought me this suite of furniture, daddy bought me those mirrors, would you like Scullery Maid Marie to prepare of us a snack? We can eat it on this set of Poooor-cell-Lyn that guess who bought for me? Daddy!!!

Seriously how did the man do it all? Run a Granny Farm, endless auctions and shopping trips with SJ and paint his niche collection of Erotic ShatO artwork?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
When she mentioned that she would go to Hong Kong as a teen for Christmas to visit a friend, I found it really bizarre... I understand that both her parents were running a care home full time, but you’d think they’d be able to hire some temps over Christmas to spend more time as a family. Mummie really seems to be quite the character, but I’m surprised Derek didn’t think to do this.

When she mentioned that she would go to Hong Kong as a teen for Christmas to visit a friend, I found it really bizarre... I understand that both her parents were running a care home full time, but you’d think they’d be able to hire some temps over Christmas to spend more time as a family. Mummie really seems to be quite the character, but I’m surprised Derek didn’t think to do this.
And her grandmother was still alive....

Reactions: 4
If I could tell you what everything I saw in the rabbit hole, Alice would not like me anymore,
in general, the flats in the area doubled the price within 25 yrs, so I guess around 750K so not 1 mill yet but steffi will NOT DIE OF HUNGER
it all depends on how much you can sell it for and now prices went up again

• Heart
Still no video from the work shy trotter. Is anyone a patron of his? Does he do patron videos or does he slack with those too?

still can’t comprehend how he got away with a gofund me for thousands and do minimum work and basically is non existent.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you have curls you must have long hair. EC rule

In the 70s most kids were left alone when parents went to work. Her parents were at least in the same house. But I do wonder that Isabelle let her post all these stories of being pushed into opera, being forced to learn piano and horseback riding, etc.
Without going into specifics I knew someone who fits the same profile. Pathological liar. Said she had not been allowed to go to college by her father. Lie. Said she could drive but was too scared to because she'd had a terrible car crash. Lie. Said she had passed exams but when asked for certificates by a potential employer said they had been destroyed in a fire. Lie. Told people at work that her mother was dead. Then her mother rang her at work. Strangely that was found out to be a lie. Lie after lie after lie, really bad lies. This person's own mother said she was nuts & that if she went to a psychiatrist that the shrink would end up on the couch needing help afterwards.

• Wow
  • Haha
And her grandmother was still alive....
It sounds like her friend was boarding, and her family were expats in Hong Kong. I would suggest she only went a couple of times in her mid teens for about a week/10 days.

If I could tell you what everything I saw in the rabbit hole, Alice would not like me anymore,
in general, the flats in the area doubled the price within 25 yrs, so I guess around 750K so not 1 mill yet but steffi will NOT DIE OF HUNGER
it all depends on how much you can sell it for and now prices went up again
I wonder how much the tit o is worth. I think I heard they bought it for 600 but then I also heard 500. And that was 16? Years ago? I imagine it wouldn’t have gone up in value that much?

• Heart
If you go with that ‘theory’ she received plenty of love and attention from her father.

She loves a good chateau tour: do you like my gown? My daddy bought it for me, daddy bought me this suite of furniture, daddy bought me those mirrors, would you like Scullery Maid Marie to prepare of us a snack? We can eat it on this set of Poooor-cell-Lyn that guess who bought for me? Daddy!!!

Seriously how did the man do it all? Run a Granny Farm, endless auctions and shopping trips with SJ and paint his niche collection of Erotic ShatO artwork?
Because Mummy was doing all the work?

• Haha
  • Heart
Without going into specifics I knew someone who fits the same profile. Pathological liar. Said she had not been allowed to go to college by her father. Lie. Said she could drive but was too scared to because she'd had a terrible car crash. Lie. Said she had passed exams but when asked for certificates by a potential employer said they had been destroyed in a fire. Lie. Told people at work that her mother was dead. Then her mother rang her at work. Strangely that was found out to be a lie. Lie after lie after lie, really bad lies. This person's own mother said she was nuts & that if she went to a psychiatrist that the shrink would end up on the couch needing help afterwards.
That sounds more like a psychopath than a narcissist.

I wonder how much the tit o is worth. I think I heard they bought it for 600 but then I also heard 500. And that was 16? Years ago? I imagine it wouldn’t have gone up in value that much?
A nearby property is currently on the market for way more than I would expect in the middle of nowhere. I wonder if they got wind of the CD's success?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.