The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dublindevil
Today at 7:57 AM
New
Add bookmark
Brenda has given a huge explaination about dropping to the minimum patreon payout to the LOTL. Most of her post is indirectly aimed at tattle. Both on the fan groups moving in a different direction that just Lala land now. 🤔

🧵10 - thank you @Aceofspades for the set up ♥♥♥♥

☕ Omg 😯 brenda brenda brenda

I’m calling Bullshit ....

You were never coming with 3 friends with sandwiches 🥪 from donegal to dublin

In a pandemic .... WTF

You weren’t allowed since March 2020 to move more than 5 k for EXercise

Donegal your county threw the rest of Ireland 🇮🇪 into a Level 5 due to an outbreak 😷

Brenda - if you can’t afford patron THATS ok
No shame in that

But do NOT for one minute tell anyone that 97 euros a month was going to put enough diesel in you car 🚘 to drive 600 k round trip to feed the ppl of dublin

And you haven’t even bought the bread 🥯

It’s covid - you left in a pandemic to visit a chat ooo and act the big I am
Not once
Twice

You can fool some of the people SOME of the time

You can’t fool ALL of the people

Hang your head your a disgrace 🤞

💫💫💫💫💫 tattle glossary 💫💫💫💫

Add if any missing

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ

If anyone would like to do a TL;DR, please feel free!
Love Love Report
Thank you Mojo!
Can you add SBB? Haven’t a clue on what that one means.
Honestly SJ and MPK should be giving BG VVIP status for life since (correct me if I’m wrong) she was the one who got the Gift Grab ball rolling. This would be the natural closing of that vulgar chapter but we all know that won’t happen sadly. I would like to think that it was Tattle that deserves the credit for waking Brenda up but I think it has to go to one if not all of her three sons finding out exactly what the hell their mother has been doing! I’m fine with my mother giving buckets away to the church but she can A) afford to and most most most importantly B) TAX WRITE OFF which the ShatO will never be as much as SJ thinks it all should be....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Looks like the Hedge bothering Norwegian twig twirling ‘florist’ Marie is jumping ship from HMS Shatoo !
Back in Uk mid February........ who is going to cook , clean and make put single flowers in milk bottles now 🤣
Do you think 🤔

The family meeting to organize who’s scrubbing 🧽 what n who’s cooking when (even natti the paid employee was doing ONE night )
LOTL should have assumed all cooking 🥘 it’s her gaff - her responsibilities if they are indeed doing OTHER work for 5 hrs

Guess the wheels on the bus 🚌 are shredded

Looks like SJ has finally got the message and is taking control of her fb page.
View attachment 382964

I especially like the part which says that it is run by those of us who are living here at the chateau. Over to you Nati!
Removing her NAME from everything
Answers on the back of an envelope
“Chat ooo de la ... not in my name “🐒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@Dublindevil I just read the post, took a while, much as it pains me to say it she may have helped our cause. some super fans might actually sit up & realise they are being duped . She has certainly planted a seed of doubt that all is not rosie in the garden, are cracks appearing. Maybe she watched the patreon video where more plans are set out for gardens lakes and kitchen extensions whilst indoors you need to sit with an umbrella & wrapped up in a duvet SJ has no shame did it push our BG over the patreon edge. Another post like that & she may be struck off the castle xmas card list for next year
Kitchen extension? It’s a 40 room chateau ! Is this on Patreon ? I can no longer Stand watching any of the the Diaries , so rely on Tattle now for developments , ” literally”.:cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 382964

I especially like the part which says that it is run by those of us who are living here at the chateau. Over to you Nati!
If you are waiting for a timely reply you might be disappointed with the lazy nity lets see how long she lasts when flower bomb bales ship...guess what Bjj will have his threesome! I would say Say Selmar is county his blessings that he has his camper to retreat to. What poor volunteer is going to be catapulted into that mayhem to look after that lazy shower? How will Nitty cope with sorting parcels, cooking, cleaning, answering emails in between browsing through the eligible men who are available on the tinder type sites, she could multitask & practice a spot of licking to see can she build up some speed for the stamps because she clearly needs it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
💫💫💫💫💫 tattle glossary 💫💫💫💫

Add if any missing

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
MPK - micheal Petherick (sir Trotter)
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Kitchen extension? It’s a 40 room chateau ! Is this on Patreon ? I can no longer Stand watching any of the the Diaries , so rely on Tattle now for developments , ” literally”.:cool:
yes don't be silly of course we will put a L'Orangerie onto the shopping list to be funded by everyone else you dont need much space for a toaster she doesnt seem to cook much else..& that is in the bedroom too lazy to go downstairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you are waiting for a timely reply you might be disappointed with the lazy nity lets see how long she lasts when flower bomb bales ship...guess what Bjj will have his threesome! I would say Say Selmar is county his blessings that he has his camper to retreat to. What poor volunteer is going to be catapulted into that mayhem to look after that lazy shower? How will Nitty cope with sorting parcels, cooking, cleaning, answering emails in between browsing through the eligible men who are available on the tinder type sites, she could multitask & practice a spot of licking to see can she build up some speed for the stamps because she clearly needs it.
View attachment 382964

Mandy is on her way

Mandy is on her way
I wonder if Dick and Angel will be dropping LOTL for all of her graf....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just a thought no coffee ☕ 😭

Natti - keeper of the gate

Seems she can open all emails when alerted to gifts 🎁 of value 💴🐒

Can entertain requests for 💰🍸

Can hound dog 🐕 sniff every parcel for food

Yet can’t lick 👅 stamps or answer PR queries .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Be gone, nasty “fan” Facebook pages. Be gone Brenda and Cbomb!!

Lalande retreats into its own sordid world (right after they update the web address to Youtube and erase even the LOTLL Facebook presence)
I have dinner 🍽 to get ready

But I’m howling laughing here 😭😭😭

First pic - 💰 price - not applicable

Dame straight 🐒🐒🐒🐒 monkey has years watching mini apron RUNNING a pensioner farm .... 💴💴💴💴💴 if you have to ask how much it is to stay darling .....

You can’t afford it ......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Be gone, nasty “fan” Facebook pages. Be gone Brenda and Cbomb!!

Lalande retreats into its own sordid world (right after they update the web address to Youtube and erase even the LOTLL Facebook presence)
They won't get rid of FB 'Escape to Chateau de Lalande & More'. They need fans to have a sense of community to stay afloat. Every and any admin. is replaceable...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That is the best news I've heard today. I do hope travel restrictions allow her to go. Maybe Selmar could give her a lift and get the hell out of Dodge as well. Good luck to her.
With just the trio remaining. Natti SJ an Philip and the extras. ?

💭
16A96D6D-77C3-4713-8D0D-8BD897F00252.jpeg
16A96D6D-77C3-4713-8D0D-8BD897F00252.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They won't get rid of FB 'Escape to Chateau de Lalande & More'. They need fans to have a sense of community to stay afloat. Every and any admin. is replaceable...
The Chateau de Lalande page has 11,600 followers, DB only has about 6,000. They don't need DB any more... she is now suplus to requirements and her outbursts have become something of an embarrassment/liability.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So true. But Brenda’s FB boat has leaks galore! This has been a textbook example of how NOT to do ‘fan’ management. Lalande Pty Ltd has lazily left taking control far too late. They may as well put these Tattle threads in as a fan base.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can I just say that I doubt DB's recent FB post is fooling anyone?

She is now repenting but, when she thought she could get away with it, she was ready to burn any tattler that came on her radar. It is only because she was unfamiliar with the law that she did not realise that doxxing is illegal. If she had had her way, there would be psycho/sycophantic superfans camped outside every one of our homes. DB was ready to let her flying gibbons terrorize us, merely for pointing out covid safety recommendations and for having a different opinion to her own.

I, for one, have no sympathy for her. DB drew her horns in only after our sleuth/agent @MojoDublin revealed that she was not registered as a business, or tour operator, and therefore was arranging tours to Lalande as black market income. Once on the Revenue Commissioners' radar, there is no going back...

I do not believe for one moment that DB is pulling away from Lalande for any "noble" reasons; it is motivated by fear.

If need be, she will toss SSB to the wolves of the internet, just to save her own ass... and I think her recent FB post proves it.
I am convinced it is when she saw on here the amount of of money that SJ was making. That she'd not as much as a sniff of it & she'd done sooooo much for the chateau.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did Mummy ever take that top off? It was sent to her as a gift 🙄 and she lived in it. Hello I’m back by the way. Had a bit of a drama and felt I needed to depart but all good now.
were they onto you?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.