The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="sandro37, post
post play - send some monkeys to post the info on tattle with some others confirming how good she is and that she would never sell fakes of other brands (she always makes her own!):m
[/QUOTE]
@sandro37 definitely not a Brenda 🐒🐒 as cant stand her and find her exaggerated irish expressions put on for her American audience such an embarrassment. Think she is running scared and the story runs a lot deeper and cant wait to see what the sleuths here come up with.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It would be interesting to see how they all distance themselves from the scandal. Would they continue to post in brendas group and comment. Will Brenda bring more of potsies photos to life with her edits.

I just love this photo of mummy and Percy and how super fan has rolled out the red carpet for them. (Okay it probably is literally to small to roll up) View attachment 388965

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It would be interesting to see how they all distance themselves from the scandal. Would they continue to post in brendas group and comment. Will Brenda bring more of potsies photos to life with her edits.

I just love this photo of mummy and Percy and how super fan has rolled out the red carpet for them. (Okay it probably is literally to small to roll up) View attachment 388965
they look like raggedy urchins ....
Playing dress up 😝

Reactions: 3
Think I found Brenda with a glass of wine in the black and white section at the end. Just before Curtis Jesus asked where Nati was.
Is this the one you mean - is that BG? I slowed down the playback speed to 0.25 on the black and while section to look for her - well worth doing for a giggle. SJ looks either drunk or stoned and Jesus and his mother (Mary?) look as though the lunatics have fled the asylum.

Curtis' mum is as odd as he is! There was certainly a connection between our Jesus lookalike and BG a while back, as initially I thought that he may have been the grandson.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
another theory involving a player we almost forgot about Mrs Trotter:

so Dear Brenda is asked to not be official FB page, not to respond to comments etc by SJ,
DB takes and offence to it, because she build up this community and whants to show to SJ what she is missing when she is not cooperating with her fakefactory, so she disuses with Mrs. Trotter what to do
MT has her own agenda and ongoing beef w. SJ so she involves MPK
the outcome:
DB fist send FB superfants to tattle.life so they are prepped for what is coming
MPK drops the line about the tattle.life in the comments to deflect from his not doing anything and also bc of the beef
now the finale:
DB unleasesh the ultimate FU revenge and writes a mile long explanatory email how she is just a old catholic woman kniting her day away in front of YT, at the same time explains everyhting inbetween and adds that she is poor invalid with was scarred for life, but regardless her condition she was blessed with 3 children (not so bad for PCOS)
post play - send some monkeys to post the info on tattle with some others confirming how good she is and that she would never sell fakes of other brands (she always makes her own!):m
Hey @sandro37 I posted about the sunglasses on facebook of my own volition because of all the things that Brenda's been accused of, that one clearly isn't valid. No agenda here other than I thought it was the decent thing to do to point that out. It's well known facebook spam that crops up frequently on friends' facebook pages when they've been hacked. I'm very surprised that someone as normally astute as yourself believed it..........

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is this the one you mean - is that BG? I slowed down the playback speed to 0.25 on the black and while section to look for her - well worth doing for a giggle. SJ looks either drunk or stoned and Jesus and his mother (Mary?) look as though the lunatics have fled the asylum.

Curtis' mum is as odd as he is! There was certainly a connection between our Jesus lookalike and BG a while back, as initially I thought that he may have been the grandson.
no that’s not Brenda. There’s been a pic or two in previous threads

• Haha
Reactions: 4
*groan* just realised that Curtis video is 1 hour 16 minutes long :eek: :(
Natti - set the interview up ......
(My friends enemy is my friend )

Selmar made an appearance.... looks like he’s head to toe in artic clothing ....
he needs a bedroom

Pp of land nostril 👃 was no more than 2 ft from chatelaine at any time

Analise was there - hair and makeup 💄
The roots have been done ✅

Mummy n Pearcy were there 2 - mini apron was reduced to tears 😭

1: dereck Jarvis featured 15mins
2: the loss of dereck ... 35 mins
3: depression ... 8 years
( note 📝
making an appointment to SEE a doctor 👨‍⚕️
- never kept the appointment !!!!
LOTL just healed herself )
4: laughter - laughing solves everything
5: see note 1
6: see note 2
7: international traveler 🧳 since she 3
8: very lonely as a child 🧒
9 : Egypt 🇪🇬 age 17 - aunty went with her
Mummy to busy to travel 🧳 at any stage of her life .... retirement ... no such qualms
10: Jarvis 3 - life long bond - no breaking it
11: laughter laughter laughter n GIN
🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey @sandro37 I posted about the sunglasses on facebook of my own volition because of all the things that Brenda's been accused of, that one clearly isn't valid. No agenda here other than I thought it was the decent thing to do to point that out. It's well known facebook spam that crops up frequently on friends' facebook pages when they've been hacked. I'm very surprised that someone as normally astute as yourself believed it..........
It was more tongue in cheek really. I need to find a way to better express myself in words. Sorry to those it offended.

Reactions: 7

Oh no that’s an American
She talked about her appreciation of LOTL

Reactions: 4
*groan* just realised that Curtis video is 1 hour 16 minutes long :eek: :(
SSB plays her charm like an energizer bunny. If you think you can put up with it for more than an hour straight, good luck.

Depth of Egypt talk:

Girl, did Egyptians dressed the way for real? Or just when posing for the murals?
Yes, I wonder what Nefertari looked like! And what was Ramses personality like?
What about the furniture? OMG, Tut’s tomb looks so modern and fresh!

The award goes to Curtis with:

— The ancient people, even the ones from 200 years ago, we must remember they are actually people (stunned look). They are not just something we read in books, they ACTUALLY lived.

The End

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Can I just say that I doubt DB's recent FB post is fooling anyone?

She is now repenting but, when she thought she could get away with it, she was ready to burn any tattler that came on her radar. It is only because she was unfamiliar with the law that she did not realise that doxxing is illegal. If she had had her way, there would be psycho/sycophantic superfans camped outside every one of our homes. DB was ready to let her flying gibbons terrorize us, merely for pointing out covid safety recommendations and for having a different opinion to her own.

I, for one, have no sympathy for her. DB drew her horns in only after our sleuth/agent @MojoDublin revealed that she was not registered as a business, or tour operator, and therefore was arranging tours to Lalande as black market income. Once on the Revenue Commissioners' radar, there is no going back...

I do not believe for one moment that DB is pulling away from Lalande for any "noble" reasons; it is motivated by fear.

If need be, she will toss SSB to the wolves of the internet, just to save her own ass... and I think her recent FB post proves it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
SSB plays her charm like an energizer bunny. If you think you can put up with it for more than an hour straight, good luck.

Depth of Egypt talk:

Girl, did Egyptians dressed the way for real? Or just when posing for the murals?
Yes, I wonder what Nefertari looked like! And what was Ramses personality like?
What about the furniture? OMG, Tut’s tomb looks so modern and fresh!

The award goes to Curtis with:

— The ancient people, even the ones from 200 years ago, we must remember they are actually people (stunned look). They are not just something we read in books, they ACTUALLY lived.

The End
I think that one is more familiar with Spanx (or even spanks!) than sphynx! 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Interesting twist about Brenda, I for one have zero sympathy for her. The way she's had a go at others for just asking questions and attacking Tomaz and acting like she owns half of lalalala lalande. Not to mention ripping off other artists artwork. Miserable old bag.
That Tomaz guy gave me the creeps there is more to come out in the washing about him. You hear about tourists being pick pocketed etc, but who the hell steals a suitcase in a busy train station, a speedy exit would be difficult, the resale value on men's thongs wouldnt be great not highly sought after items, if it was MPK louis vuitton model that would be different haha. A load of crap he was begging & looking for sympathy since he stepped off the bus, he had a patreon after the 1st week, If you check out ettcdiy all comments welcome there were posts saying he didn't have a visa to be in the country Ma PK said a heap of stuff at the time. Maybe he was another of MPK conquests who knows. Birds of a feather flock together SJ isnt the only one who has cried for donations Tomaz, Flower Bomb she put out a wedding list of all things she wanted for her new studio & received them many times over, then came patron For christ sake do these youngsters not have any family who can tell them to work its good for the soul. It work that has set D&A aside from SJ some people may not approve of their road shows & events but at least they are prepared to put in the graft . There have been eyebrows raised about the garden pattern being stolen from MPK thats greedy crap I would say if someone works in a car factory & designs a new component they do not own the copyright it belongs to the factory who pays the wage in MPK instance A & D but that was probably them being greedy & wanting yet more money. Copyright expires 50-100 years after the death of the artist that is how so many old patterns can be reproduced today without penalty, a few generations to go yet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder did she tell SJ as she is planning to put on a kitchen extension as she doesn't like to cook when people are in the kitchen....that's sad will SJ shelve that project, extension herb garden because they are too lazy to walk to the walled garden it gets more crazy

Think I found Brenda with a glass of wine in the black and white section at the end. Just before Curtis Jesus asked where Nati was.
You would need a glass of something if you sat through that torture

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like SJ has finally got the message and is taking control of her fb page.
feeling excited.JPG

I especially like the part which says that it is run by those of us who are living here at the chateau. Over to you Nati!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Looks like the Hedge bothering Norwegian twig twirling ‘florist’ Marie is jumping ship from HMS Shatoo !
Back in Uk mid February........ who is going to cook , clean and make put single flowers in milk bottles now 🤣
so basically not much. How she has people donating to her patron whilst putting out zero public vids is beyond me. Surely adding public videos would earn her more patrons and also yt money. But I guess she has the sorry sympathy face that’s needed for now. I bet she will fall of the radar soon.

View attachment 382964
Oh no and so Yvonne has become redundant just like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like the Hedge bothering Norwegian twig twirling ‘florist’ Marie is jumping ship from HMS Shatoo !
Back in Uk mid February........ who is going to cook , clean and make put single flowers in milk bottles now 🤣
Good for her. A healthy environment will do wonders for herself, and her own business. Best of luck, Marie! ✨

View attachment 382964
Yvonne moved in! So, is she the new cook?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That is the best news I've heard today. I do hope travel restrictions allow her to go. Maybe Selmar could give her a lift and get the hell out of Dodge as well. Good luck to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.