The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s addressed the bed issue. Indie ‘decided’ she wanted to go in the big bed so they bought bed guards?! Something tells me Indie isn’t the easy, chilled out toddler he claims her to be. I suspect he uses the dummy so much because she is a normal, challenging toddler and he knows that it keeps her quiet.

Reactions: 8
Looks like he lost 300,000 live viewers today.. definitely not the million he wanted 🙊
How many did he get? We've given up on him!

For anyone looking for something more fun than Joe for PE, look up "Jump Start Johnny" on YouTube, he's so much fun, even my 9 year old who is acts like she's allergic to exercise was up joining in while laughing her head off! He's live at 9am too, he has fancy dress friday, we only discovered him today but the kids are already planning their friday workout outfits!

Reactions: 6

For anyone looking for something more fun than Joe for PE, look up "Jump Start Johnny" on YouTube, he's so much fun, even my 9 year old who is acts like she's allergic to exercise was up joining in while laughing her head off! He's live at 9am too, he has fancy dress friday, we only discovered him today but the kids are already planning their friday workout outfits!
Screenshot_20200330-141315~4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hmm Daily Mail journalist obviously haven't done their research. Those pictures aren't from Sunday as Mr Wickes had his surgery by then and was in a cast yesterday.

Also the youtube analysis, i'd love to see the figure from the live of how many watched from start to finish

Reactions: 3
It’s so bizarre as he used to be so private of his relationship. Those shots are so staged.....obviously hoping it’ll bolster the tv deal offers

Reactions: 6
The live he did tonight was a very trueful post and I am very glad he acknowledged it rather than making out life is perfect all the time.

He is finding lockdown hard and the kids have been playing up and he is knackered and stressed. Is it weird that that makes me feel so much better than inspirational pep talks. Not cause I'm glad he had a bad day but because its an acknowledgement that nobody can be perfect and it's not a case of if you just tried harder your life would be perfect .

Hope he chills out on the PE thing and gets some rest. I imagine they are missing having grandparent help (aren't we all !) especially as he is working a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
😂 although I do think James Smith is an absolute dick. He always seems a bit sour that other people have been more successful than him.

Reactions: 10
I'll be giving these a go.

My kids are 5 and 2 and it's gone from all of us doing it on Monday and half of Tues to just me on Weds, Thurs and Fri!

My kids weren't a big fan of cosmic yoga but the youngest enjoyed Jump Start Jonny. CBeebies will more than likely be a bigger hit though so I might try one of last weeks ones tomorrow morning with them as a taster.
Ok. Just a quick update on this.

I didn't do Joe Wicks PE and I did do 2 Andy Cbeebies Workouts instead.

I can confirm CBeebies ones are absolute bullshit. I didn't really feel any benefit. No 30 squats, lunges, press ups, crunches etc. I didn't get into a bit of a sweaty mess and to be honest, the end result was no pain and no gain.

My kids on the other hand went from screaming they wanted to watch bleeping Blippi again to more more more Andy's Workouts. They were running around the front room pretending to be animals, creeping around like him, jumping, it was exactly what it should be. Not a full body workout trying to get my kids to become the next teenage bodybuilder but something to get them up and running around the front room together having a lot of fun at the same time and laughing at Daddy looking like a complete prick pretending to be a raccoon looking through the rubbish for food.

Cheers @Londonchick , Cbeebies is a game changer!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok. Just a quick update on this.

I didn't do Joe Wicks PE and I did do 2 Andy Cbeebies Workouts instead.

I can confirm CBeebies ones are absolute bullshit. I didn't really feel any benefit. No 30 squats, lunges, press ups, crunches etc. I didn't get into a bit of a sweaty mess and to be honest, the end result was no pain and no gain.

My kids on the other hand went from screaming they wanted to watch bleeping Blippi again to more more more Andy's Workouts. They were running around the front room pretending to be animals, creeping around like him, jumping, it was exactly what it should be. Not a full body workout trying to get my kids to become the next teenage bodybuilder but something to get them up and running around the front room together having a lot of fun at the same time and laughing at Daddy looking like a complete prick pretending to be a raccoon looking through the rubbish for food.

Cheers @Londonchick , Cbeebies is a game changer!
Exactly how exercise should be for young kids.

I have also heard about another one called Jump Start Jonny but haven't tried it yet ! https://m.facebook.com/jumpstartjonny/

Reactions: 7
Exactly how exercise should be for young kids.

I have also heard about another one called Jump Start Jonny but haven't tried it yet ! https://m.facebook.com/jumpstartjonny/
My wife is a teacher for a reception class and she plays them Jump Start Jonny.

My daughter isn't really a fan by my son absolutely loves him. I turned him on the other day to see what he was like and my 2yr old was dancing along and shouting the words without any prompting. It was great! I would highly recommend getting yourself some noise cancelling headphones for when he's on though.

Five A Day Fitness is another one but your childs school needs to have a log in for it to work (or you can google it and some schools link their log in on their main site...). I think these work better as a group in a school though.

Reactions: 1
The live he did tonight was a very trueful post and I am very glad he acknowledged it rather than making out life is perfect all the time.

He is finding lockdown hard and the kids have been playing up and he is knackered and stressed. Is it weird that that makes me feel so much better than inspirational pep talks. Not cause I'm glad he had a bad day but because its an acknowledgement that nobody can be perfect and it's not a case of if you just tried harder your life would be perfect .

Hope he chills out on the PE thing and gets some rest. I imagine they are missing having grandparent help (aren't we all !) especially as he is working a lot.
I felt exactly the same watching his Live. It was refreshing to hear him speak of struggles rather than making out life is perfect. I did eye roll when he went on about how to be calm though 🙄

Did I see it right that his youtube stream was only 90k views today :eek:

I watched the start of it after it had been broadcast and the usual ego part of the build up and the buzz didn't appear to be there. I wonder if he continues to do this throughout the lockdown like he said when we could potentially be on lockdown on and off for 6 months? I'm waiting for the adverts to join his 90 day plans etc to pop up.

Reactions: 2
Indies meals were bizarre yesterday , nutty banana bread for breakfast, cod and quinoa for lunch and scrambled eggs and peas for tea?
When she starts at school do you think they will give her a packed lunch or hot dinners?

Reactions: 8
Indies meals were bizarre yesterday , nutty banana bread for breakfast, cod and quinoa for lunch and scrambled eggs and peas for tea?
When she starts at school do you think they will give her a packed lunch or hot dinners?
Probably packed lunch? He’s a control freak re what Indie eats. Poor kid.

Reactions: 5
Apart from the banana bread her meals are low carb like his diet plan aren't they, its not right to put such a small child on a low carb diet, it's difficult for a lot of adults to sustain

Reactions: 13
I had to come on here and see what everyone saying about the PE lessons as a few of my friends kids and my nephews had done it the first few days but the parents soon realised it really wasn’t for kids. The moves were not child appropriate and they got bored. Seems some of you thought the same. My 8 year old nephew said ‘This isn’t PE!!!’ on day one lol.

I can really see Joe getting a knighthood soon. Why do the press love him so much. Donating the money to NHS really isn’t a big deal!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.