The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being linked with winning sports personality of the year now what is wrong with people

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I see the DM has run another story on them - wonder how much his PR team is paying them at the moment, seems to be a story on him & Rosie every day after him being so private of their relationship before they had kids.

There’s no way she didn’t know he was filming - there’s a camera set up in there! To be fair to her she looks fantastic but she definitely knew he was filming hence the crop top and sweatpants. Joe’s tiny portions have got her figure back to how it was pre pregnancy in no time at all!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
And if she really didn’t know he was filming, that’s weird behaviour on his part.

Reactions: 7
She looks straight at the camera!

Pathetic attempt by Joe to ‘naturally’ get her in shot. Their desperation to become the Wicks family brand is so bloody obvious.

Reactions: 12

Yel

Along with Jamie Oliver for his cooking prog. :rolleyes:
He's already Jamie Oliver OBE, next it will be sir Jamie Oliver and sir Joe Wicks. What has the world come to 😵

At least David Beckham will be furious if they are knighted 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And he can’t do weights or certain exercises because of his wrist but he can chuck a toddler up in the air and catch her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's already Jamie Oliver OBE, next it will be sir Jamie Oliver and sir Joe Wicks. What has the world come to 😵

At least David Beckham will be furious if they are knighted 😆
I'm surprised David out there killing himself for the NHS we all know how desperate he is for that knighthood.

Reactions: 4
She looks straight at the camera!

Pathetic attempt by Joe to ‘naturally’ get her in shot. Their desperation to become the Wicks family brand is so bloody obvious.
I refuse to believe it was anything other than an attempt to show how she’s ‘bounced back’ from pregnancy.
There’s probably going to be a postnatal workout series soon.

Reactions: 10
And he can’t do weights or certain exercises because of his wrist but he can chuck a toddler up in the air and catch her 🙄
I thought exactly this... He is catching her on his. Cast and could risk rebreaking it which would put more strain on the NHS!
I refuse to believe it was anything other than an attempt to show how she’s ‘bounced back’ from pregnancy.
There’s probably going to be a postnatal workout series soon.
It's woman like her who make new mums like me feel like tit for eating an Easter egg on the sofa with baby wee and sick on their top 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 10
Indie left hand her meal.....judging by that video she was trying to palm it off on Joe...rosy chickpeas and kale, with cous cous....looks grim....how dry must that have been poor girl, give her some tommy k with it at least....or a nice fish finger....or something that looks remotely appetising 😂

Reactions: 5
I thought exactly this... He is catching her on his. Cast and could risk rebreaking it which would put more strain on the NHS!

It's woman like her who make new mums like me feel like tit for eating an Easter egg on the sofa with baby wee and sick on their top 🙃🙃🙃
I’d rather have a cup of tea with you than her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Don‘t make his posts make you feel bad. A woman’s dress size is just a number. It doesn’t tell anyone anything about who you are, how you parent, what type of person you are. Its a number. We are all more than a number x

Her body has always been her job. Thats why she looks the way she does!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Don’t feel like tit for any person. I had a baby last year and I’m now 3st heavier than I was pre-pregnancy. Everyone else’s opinions can go to hell, my baby boy is healthy and happy and I’ve kept him alive for nearly a year now. You’ve got this mama!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.