The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What goes up must come down, the press will turn.
I wish the press would stop all the sickly adoration and focus on smaller feel good stories. He must have been on every channel and news paper now are people not sick of hearing the same story ? It's not even that intresting Man streams work out in you tube what more is there to say ?!

Reactions: 9
Oti Mabuse is streaming live kids' dance classes. Where's all her adoration? They will actually take some effort and preparation. Any moron can shout 'do jumping jacks' over and over again.

Reactions: 20
Is that where both of the children sleep? Alone or with one of the parents? And that sleepsuit in bed 😱😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is that where both of the children sleep? Alone or with one of the parents? And that sleepsuit in bed 😱😱😱
i cant believe all the people saying how fantastic it is and where did they get it from. it looks dangerous to me. Marley should be in a crib or cot and indie her own bed or cot. theres about 2 comments saying it goes against safe sleeping guidelines all the rest fawning! that sleep suit gives me the shivers too 😱😱😱

Reactions: 4
As if he’s going to be on Radio 1 this afternoon as a ‘productivity expert’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just seen in Twitter he has teamed up with The Sun. A few tweets from people saying that it they are not following him anymore.

I don't think he will get his millions streamers does anyone else ? I hope not he will be even more smug.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
i cant believe all the people saying how fantastic it is and where did they get it from. it looks dangerous to me. Marley should be in a crib or cot and indie her own bed or cot. theres about 2 comments saying it goes against safe sleeping guidelines all the rest fawning! that sleep suit gives me the shivers too 😱😱😱
I don’t have issues with toddlers being in a bed. It has guards and it’s probably safer than a cot if the child has learned how to climb out (although presumably she hasn’t because if she had he’d have been on about it on Instagram as we all know he shares EVERYTHING) it might be that Marley needed the cot so they’ve gone for a bed rather than buying another cot.

I do have issues with that sleepsuit and how Marley is sleeping with a pillow but Hopefully it’s all for the ‘gram and he was put safely in his cot after the photo.

Joe, if you’re reading (which we know you are) please consider stopping using that suit. If you research it they’re not recommended for safe sleeping, even if parents say they make their babies sleep longer . What do you value more - sleep or your baby?!

As if he’s going to be on Radio 1 this afternoon as a ‘productivity expert’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤬
Productivity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 not very productive at keeping his pig sty of a house clean and tidy is he?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen in Twitter he has teamed up with The Sun. A few tweets from people saying that it they are not following him anymore.

I don't think he will get his millions streamers does anyone else ? I hope not he will be even more smug.
The Sun? Not a good move what a twit. How can people still not understand the The Sun is scum.

Reactions: 14
We co-sleep and bed share so I have nothing against the children not being in their own cots etc.

But I wouldn't feel safe leaving a baby in a bed like that - firstly with the quilt and pillows, secondly if it managed to roll (although is that what the Michelin suit is for, to stop him from being able to move?) they could end up falling off the bed and thirdly I would be worried about the sibling rolling into the baby or pulling the covers over baby or something similar. I genuinely thought that perhaps the mum got inbetween them, so at least they were supervised.

Fair enough if it was just the toddler in that bed, then I can't see an issue. But to put the baby in too!

I can't believe people have actually been fawning over it as well. I'm genuinely really shocked they think it's fine.

I don’t have issues with toddlers being in a bed. It has guards and it’s probably safer than a cot if the child has learned how to climb out (although presumably she hasn’t because if she had he’d have been on about it on Instagram as we all know he shares EVERYTHING) it might be that Marley needed the cot so they’ve gone for a bed rather than buying another cot.

I do have issues with that sleepsuit and how Marley is sleeping with a pillow but Hopefully it’s all for the ‘gram and he was put safely in his cot after the photo.

Joe, if you’re reading (which we know you are) please consider stopping using that suit. If you research it they’re not recommended for safe sleeping, even if parents say they make their babies sleep longer . What do you value more - sleep or your baby?!

Productivity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 not very productive at keeping his pig sty of a house clean and tidy is he?!
They shouldn't be sharing a bed, there's lots of safe sleeping rules for a parent to share a bed with a baby let a lone a toddler who doesn't understand safe sleep. What if she got her blanket on his face in the night ? He definitely wouldn't be able to get it off wrapped up like that.

Also he is a young baby he will wake up in the night !

They shouldn't be sharing a bed, there's lots of safe sleeping rules for a parent to share a bed with a baby let a lone a toddler who doesn't understand safe sleep. What if she got her blanket on his face in the night ? He definitely wouldn't be able to get it off wrapped up like that.

Also he is a young baby he will wake up in the night !
I’m hoping is just for the ‘gram

Reactions: 1
Let’s face it he doesn’t have to give all his revenue to the nhs it must be absolutely thousands! Fair play to him .

Reactions: 2
Let’s face it he doesn’t have to give all his revenue to the nhs it must be absolutely thousands! Fair play to him .
Yep those thousands must really hurt his milllions!

(Martin Lewis, money guy, is asking people with big pockets to dip into them, he has chucked 1.5 million in)

Reactions: 14
Wow!!!! Has he that’s amazing!!!
Yes and he has asked others to do the same, he hasn’t got the infrastructure to cope with small donations so asked the big players to put into the pot, not sure who has donated so far.

Reactions: 2
Wonder if it wasn't mentioned here would he actually have donated the money? As i said he should've kept it quiet that he was donating the money to charity.

Reactions: 5
Haven't seen many men fawning over him. The comments seem to be from doe eyed housewives. How embarrassing for them. Absolute cringe.

• Sick
Let's not celebrate him for doing the bare minimum, chucking a few grand out of the millions he's making out of this. He really did need to donate the earnings from the views, but it's absolute peanuts in terms of how much he's making.

Not quite the million viewers 😂
Screenshot_2020-03-30-10-34-49-106_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Oh was it down 300k? Either way the numbers are predictably falling hard

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.