The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play to him for donating the money but I wonder if he still would have done it if he wasn't getting comments about the ad revenue.

Reactions: 12
Yep fair play to him. I've been very critical but glad he is donating the money. 100% the right thing to do
[/QUOTE]

I actually asked him about this too, so good on him for finally seeing sense and putting some of those profits to those that need them. I still wont watch his "P.E" though lol

Reactions: 2
Ours is one being out in by one of the teachers at our school but on the school closed page.

I have seen Andy from Cebbees has some which are based around being animals. I am sure they will get annoying but more fun for kids. They are on iPlayer and YouTube

I also commented on one of his posts about it.
Thanks, I'll look into that x

My kids hated it, it’s not exciting or interesting for them. We now do Cosmic Kids Yoga which my daughter loves. Joe Wickes HIITS never change, I did his programme 2 years ago and it’s still the same 🤷🏻‍♀️ I heavily criticised him on my FB and couldn’t believe some people think he’s a good role model and healthy eater

Reactions: 6
Wonder how he's going to donate it? The NHS isn't a charity with a Go Fund Me page. Also the NHS is huge. I'd like to see some figures and a plan before I praise him.

Yeah I feel he has probably said this as enough people have been commenting it that probably a journalist brought it up. Yes I was thinking that is it actually possible to donate to the NHS ? O don't think so ? He would probably be better to donate to the Trussle trust or childline etc just now

Reactions: 4
Does Indie only have one outfit? Every time I look at his stories she’s wearing an all in one with yellow flowers

Him sharing his DM's - not a single please when asking if he can share it, and not actually engaging with what people have said but just a quick response and then asking to share 😔 Not actually bothered about how he's helped people, just bothered about showing others!

I think he was always going to do that, the ad money from these is peanuts in terms of how much he's increasing his net worth and how much he's worth. By waiting and not announcing it at the start he gets more pr and buzz.
Absolutely this!! I have friends am saying he should get a knighthood!! FFS!!

We do the Cbeebies workouts (my kids are 5,3 and 1) and they are far more engaging and fun!

Reactions: 3
We do the Cbeebies workouts (my kids are 5,3 and 1) and they are far more engaging and fun!
I'll be giving these a go.

My kids are 5 and 2 and it's gone from all of us doing it on Monday and half of Tues to just me on Weds, Thurs and Fri!

My kids weren't a big fan of cosmic yoga but the youngest enjoyed Jump Start Jonny. CBeebies will more than likely be a bigger hit though so I might try one of last weeks ones tomorrow morning with them as a taster.

Reactions: 1
Apparently he also had two TV channels interested in doing a TV show with him now 🙈 I can't take it ! 🤪😭

Is it just me who is looking at the video of Marley with his head on a pillow in what looks like a snow suit in bed? Do they know anything about safe sleep?!

Googling ’magic sleepsuit’ gave me the fear, not recommended for safe sleeping 😱

Is it just me who is looking at the video of Marley with his head on a pillow in what looks like a snow suit in bed? Do they know anything about safe sleep?!

Googling ’magic sleepsuit’ gave me the fear, not recommended for safe sleeping 😱
There are articles about how it is dangerous.

• Wow

They know nothing about a lot of things. It's like watching a pair of kids play house.

So he gets his arm in a cast and continues to do sweaty work outs. Really wouldn't want to be the nurse or doctor taking that off in a few weeks time 🤮🤮🤮 they'll certainly need PPE for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His ego will be his downfall.The more he puts himself out there the more arrogant he gets, he’s really not a likeable person.
A lot of my friend who were singing his praises at the beginning of last week are now commenting what a complete tosser he is.

Reactions: 13
His ego will be his downfall.The more he puts himself out there the more arrogant he gets, he’s really not a likeable person.
A lot of my friend who were singing his praises at the beginning of last week are now commenting what a complete tosser he is.
What goes up must come down, the press will turn.

His stupidity will be his downfall. So many questionable parenting habits. I know we all parent the best way we think but he’s so self righteous! Everyone remember the day when Rosie went out on the p**s all day when Marley was merely weeks old?! and all his ‘boys trips’ while acting like he’s the best parent ever.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.