The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His meals have never looked so twatty ! Everyone is having trouble just buying basic
Foods and people are without work and worried sick and he is cooking bleeping Gnocchi šŸ˜” #twit ! Heā€™s so bleeping out of touch with reality ! Heā€™s all worn out from doing loads of press and bigging himself up everywhere ! Get a bleeping grip on reality mate !!

Apart from the banana bread her meals are low carb like his diet plan aren't they, its not right to put such a small child on a low carb diet, it's difficult for a lot of adults to sustain
They are really low carb ! It just doesnā€™t seem right to me !! Itā€™s like a diet plan you would follow to lose weight !

Reactions: 5
Heā€™s currently one of the favs to have a knighthood at the moment what is the country coming too

• Wow
  • Angry
Yes they are. Any charitable donations are tax deductible providing there are sufficient taxable profits for them to be offset against and they are made to a registered charity

He is doing a fancy dress workout now .... I have seen a couple of other you tubers doing this already but everyone in the comments going on as if he is a genius who just though it up šŸ¤Ŗ

Also why is he making out like he is being forced to do all this PR ? He is choosing to do that to get his viewing figures up surely ?!

Last edited:
Had to come on here after seeing Joe's stories today. The story where Marley is crying in the buggy and Indie is wearing the fake baby. She picks something up off the floor, tried to chew it and then throws it away with a disappointed face. Give the kid some crisps Joe šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg comfort your crying baby ffs! Donā€™t try and be funny with your Ricky gervais ā€œimpressionsā€ and film him on Instagram. My blood is boiling

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Omg comfort your crying baby ffs! Donā€™t try and be funny with your Ricky gervais ā€œimpressionsā€ and film him on Instagram. My blood is boiling
Watching that made me feel really sad ā˜¹

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why would he film his baby who is clearly distressed. Give him a proper a cuddle! Also he probably wants the breast for comfort, not dad and a bottle. He is a baby of course he will wake up in the night

• Sad
That was actually horrible. He wanted a bit of comfort! Get up, cuddle him into you, do a little shoogle with your arms and walk about the room to settle him. Not just video him screaming like that and say ssssssshhhhh!! šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else feel quite smug when he posted about Indie being ā€™difficultā€™ and jealous? Welcome to the reality of two under two Joe! Wonder if heā€™s so keen to have 4 close together now?
I do think Rosie will be pregnant by the end of the year though.

Heā€™s said not long after Marley was born that Rosie wants a break before they have anymore, probably backed up by the fact she went on a boozy bender almost as soon as he was out of hospital....

Reactions: 8
I think she had a rough time of it with Marley too didn't she, birth wise and with his health after.

Wish they'd be honest about it

I wonder if the over exposure of his kids/his crappy parenting approach might hamper a knighthood or any awards? I feel like they probably look into your background, and he's made his public for all...

Reactions: 1
Are there any Instagrammers/ social media stars with OBEs/ CBEs? I feel like that would be pretty low rent for the Queen šŸ¤£

I defo don't think he's anywhere near that level yet. Everything he does is for profit etc, he doesn't do this out of the goodness of his own heart and he's not done any big social enteprise/ change things for the good of the country šŸ™„ stuff yet has he? Nothing above what the usual Instagrammers reckon they do anyway

Also for a knighthood I feel like you usually need a really long period of contribution not just four or five years of selling diet plans like this clown

Reactions: 6
They both love to travel and have time away from each other and the children.

I think with this lockdown, it will show them they have to be parents and keep still.

No nights away while grandparents look after them
No motorbike cruises
No boozy weekends away
No skiing/ festivals
No meals out

...and they won't be so quick to make number 3 and 4!

Reactions: 14
They both love to travel and have time away from each other and the children.

I think with this lockdown, it will show them they have to be parents and keep still.

No nights away while grandparents look after them
No motorbike cruises
No boozy weekends away
No skiing/ festivals
No meals out

...and they won't be so quick to make number 3 and 4!
That's probably why they are now saying they are struggling , because they are actually getting to know their children

Reactions: 12
When Indie was born he was certain that the reason she was such a chilled baby was because of the hypnobirthing. Then as she got older he was convinced that their calm and chilled attitude had shaped her personality. So what did you and Rosie do wrong this time Joe? Why is Marley such an unhappy baby? Did Rosie not concentrate enough on her meditation when she was giving birth?

Or maybe you just got an easy first baby and a harder second one šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.