The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its not very fun for kids cant he do a Harry Potter move where you cast a spell (throw your arm out) and duck. Cast and duck, cast and duck 😊
He has zero imagination though! He puts himself across as a happy go lucky fun guy but in reality he’s dull as dishwater - just hiit, hiit, hiit. I guess if the millions are rolling in though why bother going to any extra effort for the kids 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Never been on his thread before.. only just started watching him as my children are doing his PE 😴 how annoying is he when he keeps talking about himself! "10 million people have watched my workouts", "people are watching from all around the world", "wow someone is watching is Tazmania", "I'm so proud of what I've acheived" (rinse and repeat!).. besides him, NOBODY GIVES A tit! How about talk about children topics! Say how amazing the kids are doing. Tell jokes! Or just improve the boring, repetitive moves! Yesterday and today, his live stream has fell by 100,000.. not surprised!
If the schools end up closed until September - which seems likely, lets see how he keeps up his enthusiasm until then! (And how many pictures we will still be subjected to of school kids joining in daily!?)

Reactions: 6
If the schools end up closed until September - which seems likely, lets see how he keeps up his enthusiasm until then! (And how many pictures we will still be subjected to of school kids joining in daily!?)
I was thinking this ! I predict his numbers will drop daily as people will get bored of his same old stuff and lots of kids won't enjoy HITT but also does he realise this could go on for MONTHS ! I feel like he is the kind of person who is super enthusiastic but loses Intrest really quickly.

Also heard him saying something like if your muscles are sore don't worry after a few days you will get used to it. This is aimed at primary school kids they shouldn't be doing exercises that cause them to have sore muscles they should just be burning off energy. Also from the 2 videos my kids have done they can't do squats ect properly and I would be worried they pull a muscle or do damage as they were doing them wrong. Little kids don't care about their technique but it's pretty important with that type of exercise.

We are now doing one by a actual PE teacher which is so much more engaging for young kids and also only twice a week (the same as PE at school) the rest of the time they are playing outside in the garden or on their bikes.

Reactions: 14
808k streamed it yesterday apparently, it showed up on the home page of youtube with 670k streaming it.

Forget begging for 1 million viewers, at this rate it won't be long until he's below 100k.

I think he'll give it up in a week or two as views fall and people that know what they're doing fill the void.

On BBC news they were praising him for going out to buy studio lights to do this for people as if he was some unknown person at home. He's been doing these videos for years and worth over 10m from doing exactly this.

Reactions: 12
Viewing figures dropping again today yet he is still banging on about hitting a million on Monday.... people are quickly realising it's not PE and not that suitable for young kids

Reactions: 12
I gave up after a few days, and pack the kids into the garden between swing ball, tig and terrorising the cat they burn off more energy than they did with one of his sessions

why can’t he just make it kid friendly, I’ve seen people suggest better ideas on here
I genuinely can’t see why he thinks getting kids to squat (which hurts ffs) is better than getting them to just jump around to some music,

Reactions: 3
Just seen he is heading into hospital to get his arm fixed after falling off his bloody bike! Just what the NHS needs at the moment, idiot :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I was thinking this ! I predict his numbers will drop daily as people will get bored of his same old stuff and lots of kids won't enjoy HITT but also does he realise this could go on for MONTHS ! I feel like he is the kind of person who is super enthusiastic but loses Intrest really quickly.

Also heard him saying something like if your muscles are sore don't worry after a few days you will get used to it. This is aimed at primary school kids they shouldn't be doing exercises that cause them to have sore muscles they should just be burning off energy. Also from the 2 videos my kids have done they can't do squats ect properly and I would be worried they pull a muscle or do damage as they were doing them wrong. Little kids don't care about their technique but it's pretty important with that type of exercise.

We are now doing one by a actual PE teacher which is so much more engaging for young kids and also only twice a week (the same as PE at school) the rest of the time they are playing outside in the garden or on their bikes.

Which one are you doing? My kids are bored, looking for something more fun.

Reactions: 1
Got to give it to him, even though it probably because he read it here, all revenue is going to the NHS

Reactions: 10
No matter what anyone thinks of him (and I am not a fan), fair play to him for doing that

Reactions: 13
No matter what anyone thinks of him (and I am not a fan), fair play to him for doing that
I’ve asked him several times on different platforms over the past few days to do this, as well as others I’m guessing. He’s finally done the right thing 👍🏼

Reactions: 10
I think he was always going to do that, the ad money from these is peanuts in terms of how much he's increasing his net worth and how much he's worth. By waiting and not announcing it at the start he gets more pr and buzz.

Reactions: 7
Which one are you doing? My kids are bored, looking for something more fun.
Ours is one being out in by one of the teachers at our school but on the school closed page.

I have seen Andy from Cebbees has some which are based around being animals. I am sure they will get annoying but more fun for kids. They are on iPlayer and YouTube

I’ve asked him several times on different platforms over the past few days to do this, as well as others I’m guessing. He’s finally done the right thing 👍🏼
I also commented on one of his posts about it.

Reactions: 4
Just seen he is heading into hospital to get his arm fixed after falling off his bloody bike! Just what the NHS needs at the moment, idiot :rolleyes:
If the UK is on lockdown...surely he shouldn't have been out on his bike?? I am reading that you aren't allowed to drive anywhere that isn't essential.

Reactions: 8
The children in my school are already fed up with him! We haven't had more than 25 in but a few faces have been in every day since the closures

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.