The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, if this is the bit he's prepared to show everyone on Instagram, what the duck is he like behind closed doors. bleeping abusive.

Reactions: 6
Oh god. Stories 2 minutes ago.
Again with the bleeping offered her this two hours ago and she refused, after she refused it last night, she's now eating it - oh no, wait, two mouthfuls and she's pushing it away again and asking for yogurt and berries and rubbing her eyes.
But he knows she loves it.
Hmm.
And so it begins.
Theres no surprise that it's starting to not be so easy Joe eh? What are you going to do now, just starve out her fussiness?
Poor little Indie

Reactions: 2
It's 8pm and she hasn't eaten since breakfast yet again, because 'we stood our ground'.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wtf have I just watched 😵 he’s got a lovely healthy little toddler,he needs to chill out,she’s going to dislike her food not love her food - give the poor kid what she wants to eat ,she’s asking for fruit and yoghurt not a bleeping freddo.poor kid probably has eaten last nights tea cold,I’m guessing,he’s playing a stupid controlling game with his beautiful daughter. I’m all for loving what your kids eat (when it’s all the healthy foods of today) but he's
Too much that’s my gut talking to me watching his stories and hearing his tone of voice and his voice of expertise-he might be all about his diet and hiit,he might be a dad,but he’s not an expert 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Cant help but first time post on him. I followed him at first on instagram for meals ideas for my nearly 23month old girl who's a very fussy eater but i have noticed everything people have pointed out before i even read the threads on him. Tonight's story's has really pissed me off. Indie is not that much younger than my daughter and no way would i offer a meal from the day before 3 times. And food at 8pm?!! Even if my daughter has a late nap she's in bed by 7:30 fed and bathed. He seems to have either no routine or a bad one. Clearly can see indie is still tired because she's rubbing her eyes and when toddlers are tired they are not as willing to eat healthy food you want them to eat. Yes she might of liked the food the other day but what ive learned from my daughter is they soon get bored of the same food or their appetite changes. My little girl used to love peas,raspberries,carrots,bananas etc but now she flat out refuses. I still offer them sometimes but if she doesn't want them i just give her something else whether its healthy or not, so she isn't going hungry. Also with all the ice cream and treats she had on holiday she's had a taste of the good stuff and will soon go of the healthy stuff he feeds her

Reactions: 12
Oh god. Stories 2 minutes ago.
Again with the bleeping offered her this two hours ago and she refused, after she refused it last night, she's now eating it - oh no, wait, two mouthfuls and she's pushing it away again and asking for yogurt and berries and rubbing her eyes.
But he knows she loves it.
Hmm.
And so it begins.
Theres no surprise that it's starting to not be so easy Joe eh? What are you going to do now, just starve out her fussiness?
and he thinks he’s a relaxed chilled parent?! A relaxed, chilled parent would give their child something they know they like so that they don’t go to bed hungry and upset.

Did he not just spend the day eating crossiants and sausage rolls? Yet Indie has to repeatedly eat a meal she doesn't like?!?! What the hell is wrong with this man! Disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 27
Poor kid, pretty sure reheating something so many times goes against food hygiene rules. If it tastes awful the first time you can bet it's dried out slop by the third. Noticed he's started putting #ad in his gusto stories as well. ASA must have been in touch. He's got massive control issues , bet he's a right hole in RL

Reactions: 18
Also sent this to Charlotte at SR nutrition
It's concerning x
You won’t get a response. She is in awe of Joe and is the reason why she is ‘famous’. She will absolutely stick by him.

And ’we stood our ground’ makes me so sad. That is not the behaviour of a chilled parent. It’s the behaviour of a controlling narcissist.

Reactions: 25
Poor kid, pretty sure reheating something so many times goes against food hygiene rules. If it tastes awful the first time you can bet it's dried out slop by the third. Noticed he's started putting #ad in his gusto stories as well. ASA must have been in touch. He's got massive control issues , bet he's a right hole in RL
why do all her meals look like slop, wheres the textures of meat, vegetables, a pie, sandwiches etc?
he's showing on his body coach page sticky chicken...bet she would love to try this..why doesn't he try her with something different , normal food like most people eat ! ive never seem such a strangely fed child and it makes me so sad seeing his stories..its actually abusive and horrible to watch

Reactions: 17
I've said it before and I will say it again, he is so controlling with that little girls food that it is verging on abuse. If this is how he controls Indies food, imagine what he's like with Rosie. But he can duck off and eat burgers whenever he wants. He has severe issues with binging and then exercising and it is impacting other people.

and he thinks he’s a relaxed chilled parent?! A relaxed, chilled parent would give their child something they know they like so that they don’t go to bed hungry and upset.
He is bleeping neurotic/manic.

Did he not just spend the day eating crossiants and sausage rolls? Yet Indie has to repeatedly eat a meal she doesn't like?!?! What the hell is wrong with this man! Disgusting behaviour.
He will be exercising at 1 am after eating all that because that's how crazy he is. I wish he would stop getting book deals.

Reactions: 16
You won’t get a response. She is in awe of Joe and is the reason why she is ‘famous’. She will absolutely stick by him.

And ’we stood our ground’ makes me so sad. That is not the behaviour of a chilled parent. It’s the behaviour of a controlling narcissist.
I hope she does respond. I followed her before wean in 15, and she's actually a sensible person with good advice! Fingers crossed x

Reactions: 7
I’ve said it previously and I’ll say it again, if this was a couple on a council estate, social services would be watching very closely. However, Joee and Rosie dress it up as some aspirational middle class influencer tit and get away with it.

Indie is what, 19 months old? To go from breakfast until 8pm without feeding her is bleeping neglectful, pure and simple. Even worse when you see she was sent to bed without dinner yesterday. He’s starving that poor baby and Rosie is just as complicit.

I don’t give a toss how much their house is worth, how exotic their holidays are or how many stories he reads. They are the most fucked up dysfunctional parents on the ‘gram.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I’ve said it previously and I’ll say it again, if this was a couple on a council estate, social services would be watching very closely. However, Hoe and Rosie dress it up as some aspirational middle class influencer shot and get away with it.

Indie is what, 19 months old? To go from breakfast until 8pm without feeding her is bleeping neglectful, pure and simple. Even worse when you see she was sent to bed without dinner yesterday. He’s starving that poor baby and Rosie is just as complicit.

I don’t give a toss how much their house is worth, how exotic their holidays are or how many stories he reads. They are the most fucked up dysfunctional parents on the ‘gram.
You're so right. And given that it is all on social media to be seen, you know if they were poor there would be consequences.

Rosie is awful for not intervening. Poor Indie. She is going to have a really fucked up relationship with food from a very early age. duck Joe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.