The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking they were at a cafe.
I think they were, too, but it’s okay because her Nonna gave it to her (unlike all those other times when Joe has made out that the kids’ menus at cafés are the spawn of Satan).

I find it interesting, though, because I’m sure he said on Gi’s podcast that his diet wasn’t the healthiest growing up... unless Nonna is Rosie’s mum? Also ironic that his own child’s diet isn’t the healthiest either - just in the opposite direction.

Reactions: 2
I really wish they wouldn’t have Indie so close to the cooker in his stories
When did it become a thing to let small babies sit on the worktops next to the cooker ! Sod any risk of being burnt it’s easier to film for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 16
Why is Marley perched in the middle of that narrow bench, over a tiled floor?! My son was younger than Marley when he somehow managed to roll off a sofa. Combined with Indie sitting right next to the cooker, they all seem to have a very slapdash approach to safety?

Reactions: 11
Why is Marley perched in the middle of that narrow bench, over a tiled floor?! My son was younger than Marley when he somehow managed to roll off a sofa. Combined with Indie sitting right next to the cooker, they all seem to have a very slapdash approach to safety?
young babies move more than you think..this horrified me this morning..that bench is so narrow its an accident waiting to happen...and the cooker stories too 😱 why not get her a standing stool / chair so she can help ..she only has to put her hand or foot on it and thats a lovely burn ..shes not even 2 yet ..the man has no common sense !

Reactions: 7
young babies move more than you think..this horrified me this morning..that bench is so narrow its an accident waiting to happen...and the cooker stories too 😱 why not get her a standing stool / chair so she can help ..she only has to put her hand or foot on it and thats a lovely burn ..shes not even 2 yet ..the man has no common sense !
I'm sure I remember them doing it with indie too!

Reactions: 1
🤔 He is eating a different dinner on his main account from his Wean in 15 .... At least he is using AD now after his telling off.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This really freaked me out!! I messages the Wean in 15 account to say please be careful as babies can move slightly and the weight of their head could make them topple off balance...no response but I'm now blocked! 😡 took the screenshot prior to messaging them though. Putting a baby at risk like that, shocking!
Screenshot_20200305-073204_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This really freaked me out!! I messages the Wean in 15 account to say please be careful as babies can move slightly and the weight of their head could make them topple off balance...no response but I'm now blocked! 😡 took the screenshot prior to messaging them though. Putting a baby at risk like that, shocking!
View attachment 91871
These influencers are so damn thin skinned. Imagine blocking someone because they offer advice.

Reactions: 16
These influencers are so damn thin skinned. Imagine blocking someone because they offer advice.
I think Joe has said it's usually his wife that manages that account, but either way, yeah it's such a stupid response. I've messaged a few times in the past saying that I had tried a recipe and my little one enjoyed it, so not as if it was a rude message or that I've ever sent anything cheeky to them before. I was genuinely concerned for him 😥

Reactions: 4
So shes currently eating the meal that she refused last night for tea.. he also offered it to her for lunch. So hes heated that meal up 3 times. Just face it joe she doesnt bleeping want it. Sometimes we just dont fancy a certain something to eat. Maybe she feels the same!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So indie had no dinner, no lunch and he’s heated up the same old shite to try again??

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh god. Stories 2 minutes ago.
Again with the bleeping offered her this two hours ago and she refused, after she refused it last night, she's now eating it - oh no, wait, two mouthfuls and she's pushing it away again and asking for yogurt and berries and rubbing her eyes.
But he knows she loves it.
Hmm.
And so it begins.
Theres no surprise that it's starting to not be so easy Joe eh? What are you going to do now, just starve out her fussiness?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Get over it, Joe. Indie doesn't like it!!! I am pretty sure it isn't good to reheat something 3 times either.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.