The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arghhhhh the bath pic. I just cannot 😩😩😩
I'm sorry but I don't have children but if I did, I would NEVER share a photo like that especially if I had as many followers as him. In fact, I would be inclined to keep my children off social media completely...but I guess they're his new cash cows.

I still find it hysterical that he is doing a book on weaning when he is new to it.

Reactions: 6
That poor little girl. I really hope he or Rosie reads this thread and realised what they’re doing. Beans on toast once in a while isn’t going to kill her.

Reactions: 8
Also, the bathtub photo... Indie is holding Marley in the water. What if she let him go and he went under it while Joe was bleeping around taking photos? It doesn't take much water or long to drown..

Reactions: 9
Also, the bathtub photo... Indie is holding Marley in the water. What if she let him go and he went under it while Joe was bleeping around taking photos? It doesn't take much water or long to drown..
Indie is far too big for that bath too. She should be in the big bath, splashing and having fun. Not plonked in front of the telly with her baby brother thrown across her. She probably doesn’t have the energy. She’s probably only had 300 calories all day.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Indie is far too big for that bath too. She should be in the big bath, splashing and having fun. Not plonked in front of the telly with her baby brother thrown across her. She probably doesn’t have the energy. She’s probably only had 300 calories all day.
Bath time is so much happier in our house 😞

Reactions: 3
So thinking about it, since lunchtime on Thursday to Friday at 8pm Indie has had one meal (breakfast)! Utterly awful.

All because she didn't fancy that curry. The meals he generally serves her look like blended mush, the texture you might feed a 6 month old. When I have a curry (either meat or vegetarian) I get to enjoy the individual tastes and textures of the rice, chick peas, marinated meat, sauces etc, some spoonfuls are mixed up, some just the sauce, or the rice... Indie's got no choice, if she doesn't fancy/like the sauce it's not even like she can eat the rice as it's all mixed in. My daughter loves plain rice but equally loves curry mixed in with her rice, but I give her the option to decided what she eats off the plate and how much.

Why is he also telling her to eat it all up? Telling toddlers to clear their plate is such old and bad advice, it goes against all modern weaning advice. They're so in tune to their appetite that they won't over eat, but telling them to finish it all and to eat everything weakens that ability.

Can't believe he's releasing a weaning book.

• Heart
So thinking about it, since lunchtime on Thursday to Friday at 8pm Indie has had one meal (breakfast)! Utterly awful.

All because she didn't fancy that curry. The meals he generally serves her look like blended mush, the texture you might feed a 6 month old. When I have a curry (either meat or vegetarian) I get to enjoy the individual tastes and textures of the rice, chick peas, marinated meat, sauces etc, some spoonfuls are mixed up, some just the sauce, or the rice... Indie's got no choice, if she doesn't fancy/like the sauce it's not even like she can eat the rice as it's all mixed in. My daughter loves plain rice but equally loves curry mixed in with her rice, but I give her the option to decided what she eats off the plate and how much.

Why is he also telling her to eat it all up? Telling toddlers to clear their plate is such old and bad advice, it goes against all modern weaning advice. They're so in tune to their appetite that they won't over eat, but telling them to finish it all and to eat everything weakens that ability.

Can't believe he's releasing a weaning book.
I wonder how his parents raised him in regards to food?

Reactions: 7
I wonder how his parents raised him in regards to food?
I'm sure he's slated how his parents raised him several times, as in the house not being calm, swearing etc. It's odd that he appears to have a relationship with them still but he's publicly slating them. Not sure if he mentioned food.

His comments make more sense now I've found this:

Reactions: 4
Omg the worst thing you can do is force a child to eat something they don’t like ! Maybe she is teething ? My son used to have a mild
Curry and then one day he took a spoon full and cried because the spice was so sore on his gums I felt awful and didn’t make him eat the rest ! I was forced to eat things when I was
A child and those things I was forced to eat I can’t actually stomach to this day ! He is the opposite of relaxed !! Some children and babies just don’t like certain things and sometimes I think it’s the bodies way of dealing with things that just don’t agree with you !! I have never seen someone so obsessed with food and “healthy” food for Indie but claim to be so bloody relaxed 😡

Reactions: 15
Omg the worst thing you can do is force a child to eat something they don’t like ! Maybe she is teething ? My son used to have a mild
Curry and then one day he took a spoon full and cried because the spice was so sore on his gums I felt awful and didn’t make him eat the rest ! I was forced to eat things when I was
A child and those things I was forced to eat I can’t actually stomach to this day ! He is the opposite of relaxed !! Some children and babies just don’t like certain things and sometimes I think it’s the bodies way of dealing with things that just don’t agree with you !! I have never seen someone so obsessed with food and “healthy” food for Indie but claim to be so bloody relaxed 😡
What if the spices are giving her a sore tummy? He never seems to think about WHY she may not want it...she could be bored of it, could be hurting her gums/tummy, etc. I know that spices and tomatoes make me bloated. As soon as I have a curry, my stomach is painful.

Reactions: 9
Bit of a lurker on this thread. I showed my husband the stories from tonight and his first words were 'she looks exhausted' about Indie. Poor girl. He was given constantly reheated food as a kid I.e. same meal over and over until he ate it and he now has a massive aversion to reheated food that has taken years to try and overcome. Agree with comments that they never question why. My daughter is only 8 months so we are very early into this journey but when shes teething all she wants is me to help feed her rather than picking stuff up her self as the biting action clearly irritates her. Minute a tooth has broken through, she's back to stuffing her own face 🤣 but god, if I've recognised that within 2 months of weaning how on earth are they so blind to the reasons why Indie might reject food (apart from becoming a toddler with her own mind...)

Reactions: 12
I’m probably about to be blocked by Wicks as I couldn’t hold back from responding to his stories. Possibly for the best because he just makes me cross. That child was exhausted and miserable, why would you want your child to feel like that?!

Reactions: 10
I’m probably about to be blocked by Wicks as I couldn’t hold back from responding to his stories. Possibly for the best because he just makes me cross. That child was exhausted and miserable, why would you want your child to feel like that?!
'Cause he's a narc. You hear him mutter on his stories when he is feeding Indie saying "please like it, please like it" etc like some nut job. He treats her like an experiment. It is sick.

Reactions: 7
She's 'seen' it and no response. Shame. I really thought she would be better than that
She’s awful. I had to unfollow her. Although she is apparently qualified as a nutritionist, the way she parades her son across her stories numerous times made me so sad. She doesn’t need to show her son at all in order to give her advice, yet a camera is shoved in his face throughout every meal and it is so unnecessary. She asks him every time “is it nice Raffy? Is it? Is it? Do you like it?” And I’ve seen him reply “yes” before he’s even tasted the food. It makes me so sad for him. Just let him eat a meal in peace. She is not the person to reach out to in order to protect Indie. Both her and Joe are too interested in the dollar to act in their children’s best interests.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.