The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe on the body coach page yamming down sugary treats again 🙄🙄. Also that nose scrunching “ooo” thing he does what is that?

Reactions: 4
Last night's stories really upset me. Eating nothing for dinner then going from breakfast until 8pm without eating is awful. My 2 year old doesn't have a great appetite, she was a preemie and weaning her was TOUGH but even she would struggle to get through the day without a snack and dinner at 5pm, not 8pm! Does she often eat that late??

Reactions: 7
Last night's stories really upset me. Eating nothing for dinner then going from breakfast until 8pm without eating is awful. My 2 year old doesn't have a great appetite, she was a preemie and weaning her was TOUGH but even she would struggle to get through the day without a snack and dinner at 5pm, not 8pm! Does she often eat that late??
They don’t seem to have any routine with meals. Sometimes he will say she’s having an ‘early’ dinner at 5, some days she eats at 8. There is no way my toddler would go from lunch to 8pm with no food! We give healthy snacks (and the occasional bag of wotsits!) and our child is happy, a healthy weight (consistently on the same centile from birth) and the snacks don’t interfere with how much of their meals they eat. Joes way of controlling Indies food is disordered.

Reactions: 11
They eat this late at least 70% of the time. She’s had lunch at 3 sometimes. They have no routine what so ever. Joe will tell you it’s because they are relaxed parents, so relaxed he’s a tyrant about her food.

Reactions: 10
Goodness, I wonder how well she sleeps, surely she's not going to bed until 9/10 if she's eating that late. Fine I guess if it works for them now but the poor thing will be exhausted if that continues when she starts preschool

I feel like they are obsessed with all eating at the same time and its just not practical. I get that it helps as children want to copy, but you don't need to do it for every meal?! I generally eat breakfast and lunch with my daughter but dinner is on her schedule and I'm not hungry at 4.30 so she will have her own dinner and then I eat with my husband after shes gone to bed at 7.

Reactions: 8
When my children were little breakfast was 7 7.30 am and then lunch was always 12 with dinner at 5pm with some snacks thrown in throughout the day ! Eating thst late for a toddler is ridiculous ! What about when she starts school ? She will be starving when she gets through the door ! Is he going to send her with a fruit snack like all the other kids ! At our school the smaller kids get two fruit snack times one the kids bring something in and the other is provided by the school.Is he going to ban her from having a snack ?? I can just see
Him jumping up and down behind the school Fence trying so see what she is eating ! Sorry joe there will be no Gusto meals at school

Reactions: 7
When my children were little breakfast was 7 7.30 am and then lunch was always 12 with dinner at 5pm with some snacks thrown in throughout the day ! Eating thst late for a toddler is ridiculous ! What about when she starts school ? She will be starving when she gets through the door ! Is he going to send her with a fruit snack like all the other kids ! At our school the smaller kids get two fruit snack times one the kids bring something in and the other is provided by the school.Is he going to ban her from having a snack ?? I can just see
Him jumping up and down behind the school Fence trying so see what she is eating ! Sorry joe there will be no Gusto meals at school
I wouldn’t be surprised if they home schooled so they can continue to travel and he can continue to police everything that indie and Marley eat.

If that was a young single mother from a council estate who was feeding her toddler once a day and continually re-heating bowls of slop for her, it would be raising red flags with health professionals. They are complete arseholes!

SR nutrition isn’t much better. I used to like her and she was actually helpful when I started weaning my wee boy, in regards to first foods etc. But now she’s copying Joe she got a camera shoved in her son’s face at every meal. She starts every reply to Instagram comments with “Ah”, which annoys me too 😂

Reactions: 12
I think it would be better to ask SR nutrition if she could address the issue of reoffering meals and what is her opinion of it. I reckon you would be more likely to get a response that way. Say you feel uneasy y at the concept and is it something she would recommend ?

I wonder who the publisher is for wean in 15 ? I wonder how they would feel about these stories ?

Reactions: 5
That bath picture scares the life out of me. Even if they just let Indie hold Marley for a few seconds to take a photo, the water is right up to his neck and he looks like he’s in such an uncomfortable position. As someone else said, it doesn’t take long or much water for a baby to drown! Also why is Indie plonked in a too-small bath in front of the tv?? If they want to do bathtime together for the two of them there are much better and safer ways to do it.

Maybe more people should message at nutrition and she may address it? Makes me so cross that they get away with it. I think it would be safe to say, that his attitude to Indies eating is a safeguarding concern

Reactions: 2
Hi, part time lurker here 👋 I find Joe fairly inoffensive (don’t shoot me! Also see why he annoys others). Suspect this has been said many times before but it really comes across that he has disordered eating? I’m not a professional so don’t wish to offend anyone who does suffer from this or come across as making light of it when I’m not but he has such a messed up relationship with food. He goes on about how you can’t out train a bad diet but he definitely has times where he is trying to do that. I don’t really care what he eats per say more that he gives such a confusing message to those following him, and those buying into his 90 day plans - there’s no balance if that makes sense? He seems to either be all over the healthy eating or binging, no in between. SR Nutrition - I completely agree with the comments re: shoving the phone in her sons face at meal times (I don’t get this when she does a post showing what he’s eaten during the week 🤷‍♀️) but food wise she seems to practice what she preaches a little more or is a little more consistent if that makes sense?

Why the duck are they bathing them constantly on a fur rug. The damp and wet spilling over in the living room must be an absolute nightmare. Put her in the bathroom like a normal baby with some nice colourful bath toys and sponge letters to stick on the walls. She can sit infront of the tv any other time!

Reactions: 14
He looks so tired and unkempt in that video where he says he is going to follow his own plan (though I thought it was a "lifestyle" and he always follows it lol)

• Haha
I bleeping hate when he usee the word nosh. Something about it is so gross.
It’s gross because to a lot of people, nosh leads to the phrase “nosh him off”, as in give him a blowjob. And nobody wants to give his baby bonsai midget tree a noshing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He looks so tired and unkempt in that video where he says he is going to follow his own plan (though I thought it was a "lifestyle" and he always follows it lol)
Someone posted on here last week saying they were going to ask for a refund as he doesn't exactly portray a healthy lifestyle like the 1 he sells...constantly binging on sweet stuff etc. I think he's been told he should do the plan to show folk he can eat what he tells others too 😏

Reactions: 6
Why the duck are they bathing them constantly on a fur rug. The damp and wet spilling over in the living room must be an absolute nightmare. Put her in the bathroom like a normal baby with some nice colourful bath toys and sponge letters to stick on the walls. She can sit infront of the tv any other time!
if i remember back to my kids evening baths it was splashing, pretend swimming, playing with toys or dolls. this looks boring a hell to me and why is it filled up so much ..one quick move and its all over the floors..theres not even a towel underneath it ! poor indie looks so subdued here 😕

His hairy lower stomach makes me feel sick. Makes me think his midget tree is in the middle of a forest 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.