The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter is a couple of months older than perfect Indie, she will say wee wee and poo bit she’s not got a clue that she’s done either...... no where near ready to potty train. And...... why would you start when you’ve just come home from a long haul flight. When I flew back from Mexico I was in no fit state to do much let alone start potty training!
Agree...I came back from a holiday to Mexico last week and still feel jet lagged! Two kids in tow so that didn't help.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I swear he is only potty training her so young so he can brag about how easy she was and she wasn’t even 2 blah blah blah! I tired my daughter at 2 and it was a disaster so tried again when was a few month shy of 3 and boom done in 2 days! When they are ready it’s much better but I worry poor kid will be forced into this. And why broadcast it? Seriously zero boundaries makes me uncomfortable.

that’s right bugger off to Portugal to try out bikes leaving Rosie jet lagged with 2 kids under 2, ton of washing and a tip of a house. I hope she does as posted above and gets the cleaner in and orders a take away!
same for me tried my daughter at 2 ..held in a wee all day as she didnt want to use potty. then accidents all over place..gave up and when she was 2 months from her 3rd birthday we went on holiday and she decided she wanted to be a big girl. we re started when we got home. spent a week basically not going out so we could concentrate on it and she was fine after that.
i didnt even bother til my youngest was 3 and she was dry day and night in no time.

there seems to be this obsession with as soon as a child is 2 they have to be potty trained. this may have worked when we were young in damp uncomfortably terry nappies but now nappies draw in the wetness.
when a childs ready should be when you try and plus i cant see him staying in and establishing a routine to help her when hes got to be on the gram showing off his father of the millennium skills and super advanced they are because of him being calm !
i wish these parents would think about their kids in the future ..mine would be mortified if there were pictures on them on the potty on the internet. these things should be private family memories.

Reactions: 7
same for me tried my daughter at 2 ..held in a wee all day as she didnt want to use potty. then accidents all over place..gave up and when she was 2 months from her 3rd birthday we went on holiday and she decided she wanted to be a big girl. we re started when we got home. spent a week basically not going out so we could concentrate on it and she was fine after that.
i didnt even bother til my youngest was 3 and she was dry day and night in no time.

there seems to be this obsession with as soon as a child is 2 they have to be potty trained. this may have worked when we were young in damp uncomfortably terry nappies but now nappies draw in the wetness.
when a childs ready should be when you try and plus i cant see him staying in and establishing a routine to help her when hes got to be on the gram showing off his father of the millennium skills and super advanced they are because of him being calm !
i wish these parents would think about their kids in the future ..mine would be mortified if there were pictures on them on the potty on the internet. these things should be private family memories.
He won’t be able to potty train if he f**ks off on motorbike conferences 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
If I was Rosie I’d be telling him to. It bother coming back from Portugal....
Probably thinks he deserves it after giving his sheep such useful ‘tips’ about how he is the best parent in the world 🙄

Reactions: 3

Exactly! I took a week off work (unpaid as I am self employed) so we could 100% focus on it. Thankfully she was quickly dry during day and got herself dry at night within a couple of months. He won’t to admit failure if she isn’t ready.

Reactions: 5
Potty training expert now? I have a 3, nearly 4 year old, who is so intelligent and gets this tit. Eats what she wants, wees in the toilet, makes me look like a bleeping idiot on school pickups to her elder siblings...refuses to poo in the loo, only in a nappy 10 minutes after she is put to bed. Joe, you can come to my house and train my 4th child, she isnt doing what you recommend or what her siblings have done. Put that on your channel and show your results...

Reactions: 8
Potty training expert now? I have a 3, nearly 4 year old, who is so intelligent and gets this tit. Eats what she wants, wees in the toilet, makes me look like a bleeping idiot on school pickups to her elder siblings...refuses to poo in the loo, only in a nappy 10 minutes after she is put to bed. Joe, you can come to my house and train my 4th child, she isnt doing what you recommend or what her siblings have done. Put that on your channel and show your results...
He is a knob. His child isn't even potty trained. It isn't something you can force either, it is something that develops in the child's brain that sends a signal about needing to go to the toilet.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly! I took a week off work (unpaid as I am self employed) so we could 100% focus on it. Thankfully she was quickly dry during day and got herself dry at night within a couple of months. He won’t to admit failure if she isn’t ready.
Exact same here! We done it in August when she was 2 years 5 months. And it took 2 days. Dry at night too she refuses to wear pull ups in bed lol. The difference between a child of indies age and a 2 year 5 month is pretty big. I’d rather wait and it be easier.

Reactions: 4
He is a knob. His child isn't even potty trained. It isn't something you can force either, it is something that develops in the child's brain that sends a signal about needing to go to the toilet.
Thank you x makes this mummy of four feel less like a twit that my highly intelligent toddler isnt 'responding' to stereotypes...dont get me wrong, I'm not using him as a perfect parent example. Infact I find it cringeworthy that I have followed for so long. I hope Rosie has more influence than he does x

Reactions: 2
Thank you x makes this mummy of four feel less like a twit that my highly intelligent toddler isnt 'responding' to stereotypes...dont get me wrong, I'm not using him as a perfect parent example. Infact I find it cringeworthy that I have followed for so long. I hope Rosie has more influence than he does x
I think Rosie is just as bad! She seems complacent enough to go along with is shite. Probably 'cause it brings in so much money.

Reactions: 3
Just thinking should this Portugal trip not be marked as Gifted or As ?? I don't imagine he is paying for it ?

Reactions: 4
Joe you'll get a midgit tree if you decide go swimming in the Altantic at 7.30am in March lol ! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually think there is no point to potty ‘training’ they’ll tell you themselves when they are good and ready, and it’s a lot less hassle that way. Indies communication skills are no where near ready for potty training. We waited until our kids told us they were ready. Both were past 2 and a half edging towards 3 but when they made the decision they had it nailed in days with minimal accidents. I really don’t understand why you would want to start so early and set yourself up for months on end of accidents.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He’s like a one man sanctimommy (did anyone used to read stfuparent?). It’s pretty funny, I love a parent who thinks they are the first/best at doing anything.
His world book day post is really disturbing to me. Small kids dressed up as him and waving his book around like it’s a work of literature. He’s basically boasting about how completely thick his followers are.

• Haha
[/QUOT

My now 13 year old was EXACTLY the same. I had every expert and their dog involved. Was basically told he was controlling it, most children if they feel the need to control something for whatever reason - it’s food or sleep, but unlike food or sleep they never have to give in! He didn’t like having his hair cut either so one day at the barbers his dad passed him his phone. Successful haircut so he offered it to him on the loo and there was never a problem afterwards. He soon give up using the phone too. Coincidentally my daughter was 17 months old at this time and started independently using a potty. Same parenting- completely different children. Good luck and hope it’s sorted soon x

I really wish they wouldn’t have Indie so close to the cooker in his stories

Reactions: 8
Indie got a foil wrapped pat of butter with her soup and bread? From a restaurant?

Indie got a foil wrapped pat of butter with her soup and bread? From a restaurant?
But it’s okay, though, because Nonna always gives her such healthy food!

(I’m not saying that minestrone isn’t, but Joe seems to have utter disdain for anything that other people provide for Indie)

But it’s okay, though, because Nonna always gives her such healthy food!

(I’m not saying that minestrone isn’t, but Joe seems to have utter disdain for anything that other people provide for Indie)
I’m thinking they were at a cafe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.