The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the thing is he's pretty dumb himself, so I think his 'insights' and tips genuinely seem like a touch of genius to him if you know what I mean!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure about broadcasting his kid’s potty training updates to the world, they’ll still be around when she’s 18. Also his gross trainers in the middle of the floor in the background!!

Reactions: 6
"Are u sure its not in your jeans" of course the log is still in her jeans, unless shes got a secret schute from jeans to potty

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They’ve literally just got back from holiday. Why would you start potty training with all the jet lag etc? Give her a chance to get back into routine. I also bet you anything she isn’t showing any proper signs of actually asking to use the potty. Forcing her to use a potty so that he can write a bloody book about how ‘easy‘ it is probably. She’s not even 2 yet. I know that some are ready before, but I just have a horrible feeling about all this.

Reactions: 23
My daughter is a couple of months older than perfect Indie, she will say wee wee and poo bit she’s not got a clue that she’s done either...... no where near ready to potty train. And...... why would you start when you’ve just come home from a long haul flight. When I flew back from Mexico I was in no fit state to do much let alone start potty training!

Reactions: 7
They’ve literally just got back from holiday. Why would you start potty training with all the jet lag etc? Give her a chance to get back into routine. I also bet you anything she isn’t showing any proper signs of actually asking to use the potty. Forcing her to use a potty so that he can write a bloody book about how ‘easy‘ it is probably. She’s not even 2 yet. I know that some are ready before, but I just have a horrible feeling about all this.
She doesn't have much of a routine anyway so adding potty training into the mix won't matter

Why do people love to brag about premature babies! Like oh look my premmie baby poor me. 37 weeks is not premature
Technically babies are classed as full term at 37 weeks but they can still be physiologically premature at that age. My son was a 37 weeker and was born with immature lungs, needed oxygen, was unable to feed so needed a feeding tube, couldn’t regulate body temp etc - he acted just like a “premie”.
I agree there’s no need to brag about it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Off to Portugal now 😱 that man genuinely takes the piss
I am sure Rosie is delighted to be left with all the holiday washing and two jet lagged babies. If he was my husband I would be be telling him to grow up and put his family first.

Don't get me started on the potty training. 1. Keep it private. 2. She is too young give the poor girl peace

Reactions: 20
God he is SUCH an hole. He's previously documented the misery of jetlag with Indie (and only briefly so I imagine he didn't reveal the worst, given it would affect this parenting messiah image he seems desperate to portray). Now they have two kids to deal with it and he's bleeping off abroad to ride some bikes?! What an important task.
Jesus, Rosie - are you ok? If you need someone to tell him what a prize prick he is for you I'll volunteer.
You deserve better.

Reactions: 15
She is probably delighted to se him go, straight on the phone to deliveroo to order a curry! Get the cleaner in for a few extra hours to tackle the laundry. Crappy Pjs on and chicken nuggets in the oven for Indie.
Netflix and chill to ride out the jet Lag....she doesn’t have that clown dancing around with his weights at 2am, shovelling oats and chia seeds into Indie.

Him in Portugal would be bliss!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The new promo he’s just posted for the workout videos, he looks bloody knackered and so out of shape! He’s not putting in much effort either.

Reactions: 4
She is probably delighted to se him go, straight on the phone to deliveroo to order a curry! Get the cleaner in for a few extra hours to tackle the laundry. Crappy Pjs on and chicken nuggets in the oven for Indie.
Netflix and chill to ride out the jet Lag....she doesn’t have that clown dancing around with his weights at 2am, shovelling oats and chia seeds into Indie.

True! FREEDOM!

I swear he is only potty training her so young so he can brag about how easy she was and she wasn’t even 2 blah blah blah! I tired my daughter at 2 and it was a disaster so tried again when was a few month shy of 3 and boom done in 2 days! When they are ready it’s much better but I worry poor kid will be forced into this. And why broadcast it? Seriously zero boundaries makes me uncomfortable.

that’s right bugger off to Portugal to try out bikes leaving Rosie jet lagged with 2 kids under 2, ton of washing and a tip of a house. I hope she does as posted above and gets the cleaner in and orders a take away!

Reactions: 8
She’s far too young for potty training ! Best to wait until they are really ready as it’s less stressful for everyone ! Also she’s getting mixed signals if they are keeping her nappy on !! He is clueless 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5

Totally! Without the manic man-child hooling around sticking a phone in everyone’s face she now just got the 2 kids to look after, piece of cake compared to him!

He’s posting about potty training for engagement. She’s weaned onto adult foods now so he needs something to tide him over until Marley starts weaning.

Definitely too young to potty train IMO, especially with their chaotic lifestyle and total lack of routine. They are going to have a lot of accidents.

in reality they’re not potty training - they’re introducing a potty which a lot of parents do at this age. Our toddler is a similar age to Indie will do a Wee on the potty but there is no way we are contemplating switching to pants and beginning the process until they’re over 2. I don’t want months of accidents!

He’s also doing it to be a smug parent ‘look how advanced my kid is’ just like he is when he gets her to perform on camera and say words for the ‘gram. He’s a total tosser and just gets worse.

Can't stand the guy and his squealing voice. I have flicked on his instagram but no way could I follow that. I feed my kids a combination of healthy and fun foods, I did the whole baby led weaning when they were babies and I certainly don't need some jumped up "influencer" to make me feel like an inadequate parent because I'm not feeding them quinoa every meal time...parenting is harder enough as it is. I must say it sounds like he will definitely give his children some form of eating disorder if he isn't careful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.