The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one? F*ck home workouts or this one? Not been following him too long, surely they're aimed at Joe 'Guru of parenting' Wicks 👀 😏

The rant about the home workouts on IGTV. Absolute banger lol

Which one? F*ck home workouts or this one? Not been following him too long, surely they're aimed at Joe 'Guru of parenting' Wicks 👀 😏
And omgggg I just seen this! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's hardly a holiday if he is still doing work filming workouts. Did they just go there so he would have a different backdrop?

• Haha
Listen to Mr Joe Private Wicks on Happy Mum, Happy Baby if you want a giggle, and a reminder of how naff all ever changes with him - so condescending!

There is a James Smith podcast, he has an episode where he explains his relationship with Mr Wicks...it’s a goody.

*I like James, I listen to his podcast and have read his book, he talks a lot of sense.

There is a James Smith podcast, he has an episode where he explains his relationship with Mr Wicks...it’s a goody.

*I like James, I listen to his podcast and have read his book, he talks a lot of sense.
Ooh do you know what episode this is by any chance?

Reactions: 1
Why do people love to brag about premature babies! Like oh look my premmie baby poor me. 37 weeks is not premature

Reactions: 7
Gosh Rosie ended up doing well for her self considering all she did before was get her tits out for page three ( • ) ( • )

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t do mums net what are they saying ? X
Slagging off his attempt to style himself as a parenting guru - he'd posted something on Instagram about not being an anxious parent and the person who started the thread found it judgemental. He's not popular on there either.

Reactions: 8
Slagging off his attempt to style himself as a parenting guru - he'd posted something on Instagram about not being an anxious parent and the person who started the thread found it judgemental. He's not popular on there either.
I struggle to see who he is relevant to at all - tit bod for a PT, new parent who flies around the world as if it’s normal, weaning novice with no real clue, over sharer and smug bastard...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was watching his stories about coming home. God he talks to his followers like they're thick. He thinks he knows it all but he doesn't. Hes so embarassing to watch.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.