The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does look great postpartum, but even while she was preggo can you imagine her being able to pig a load of chocolate bars or anything? No way. Toddler sized portions only. Anyone would look like that if they had an expensive swimsuit and a restrictive husband.

Reactions: 14
They seem like lazy shites. I don't know about others but the one thing I love to do when I travel is unpack so I feel settled. I guess changing hotels every few days, it would be a pain. Also, they should be embarrassed by the mess of their room. Bet they expect housekeeping to tidy it and won't leave a tip. They seem like really messy people going by their home and the hotel room.
Oh I agree particularly when travelling with kids. Getting them to set up their room or sleeping area is a good way to get them settled in and they can have it how they want- toys positioned just so lol! also you’re not risking breaking your neck everytime you go and get dressed!!

Reactions: 2
How long was that poor baby in the car seat ? And how did they get Indie home in the taxi when she didn't have a car seat ?

Reactions: 4
Why don’t they just stay in a hotel with a nanny service so the poor kids can be tucked up in bed. Why not wait until your back with your brother joe and take it in turns to baby sit or, why don’t you put the kids to bed early like 7, (well on time for us average mums ), order room service and sit on your amazing balcony enjoying your surroundings and each other’s company. You’re on a family holiday!!

Reactions: 7
Tbf where they’ve gone looks AMAZING. For couples without kids though. This is somewhere I’d have loved to have gone pre kids x

Why don’t they just stay in a hotel with a nanny service so the poor kids can be tucked up in bed. Why not wait until your back with your brother joe and take it in turns to baby sit or, why don’t you put the kids to bed early like 7, (well on time for us average mums ), order room service and sit on your amazing balcony enjoying your surroundings and each other’s company. You’re on a family holiday!!
I would never leave my child with a nanny i didn’t know. In a foreign country but that’s me

Reactions: 11
I’m so lazy I would never walk for half an hour to a restaurant in the evening 🤔 Now I know why he is fit and I’m not 😂 It’s the half hour walk back I wouldn’t like 😂
Actually I’ve done a disservice to my fitness levels as I actually go out walking a lot and do some nice long walks it’s just the whole evening thing I wouldn’t like to get ready with my nice clothes shoes etc then have to walk for that long and the walk back would be a pain !

How long was that poor baby in the car seat ? And how did they get Indie home in the taxi when she didn't have a car seat ?
Probably used the carseat that came with the taxi which is not recommended at all (you don't know how old it is, if it's been dropped or if it's been in an accident). Also not sure on the carseat laws there, but it may not be a legal requirement in taxis, which obviously isn't safe. Usually EU approved car seats aren't legal in the USA, not sure about Mexico, although I don't think the car seat regulations there are as strict in Mexico.

I am guessing a random local taxi is not going to have a car seat ?

Anyway in their quest to show how easy it is to travel with two babies they brought only one pram and one car seat and as a result poor Marley has been sleeping in handbags, chairs and in a car seat for much longer than he should be and I suspect Indie travelled back to the hotel with no car seat or perhaps one like he showed when they arrived which look completey unsuitable for her age.

Reactions: 6
They probably put her in the sling for the taxi journey, he put a video up of her in a sling later on in the hotel room. I've done that before too when I've been in other countries, it's not ideal but they rarely have a car seat in a taxi so sometimes I've had to for airport transfers. I have always put the baby facing me in the sling and then put the seatbelt between us.

I wonder what time Indie went to bed, if my DS has ever slept through dinner like that, once he's up afterwards he is UP, and then he won't go back to bed for a good couple of hours! Joe wouldn't put that up on Instagram though because it would make it look less easy!

On holiday I've always found the easiest way is to just take my toddler with us for dinner early-ish and then he goes to bed at 9ish and sleeps in until around 8am. Obviously that's not for everyone though, and some babies would struggle with that. To be honest I've never really subscribed to putting my toddler to bed at 7pm because a lot of babies then wake up at 5am, and I'm not really up for that!

Reactions: 12
Why is he acting like he's father of the year for giving Indie an "early" dinner at 5pm?? She's a toddler. She should be having dinner at around 5pm every day and going to bed around 7/8. It's not healthy how he has her eating so late and going to bed so late. How's she going to cope when she starts nursery and has to be up early after having had a late night?? It's like food is his only priority with that poor girl and not actually setting up a structured routine.

Also, the state of that hotel room (and their home). They should be teaching their kids to be respectful of their surrounding and that means not leaving the place a complete tip because you have cleaners to pick up after you. They live like teenagers.

Reactions: 13
They need to teach her to chew her food!!!

Also if I was doing his lean in 15 programme I’d get annoyed at him posting pictures of cake, ice cream and burgers all the time. You cannot eat that sort of food all the time and lose weight unless you’re doing crazy amounts of exercise!

Reactions: 10
I get so hungry for Rosie, how can you live of toddler size portions. The body isn’t even worth being hungry!!!

I’ve stopped watching his stories as much now as I find them both so bland, I get annoyed by certain parenting things he does and I feel like they’re constantly boasting about their perfect life!

Reactions: 12
Tulum and the restaurants do look amazing though 😭 fed up of this weather! Has he shared where he is yet?

Reactions: 2
I used to love joe, but how bleeping dare he preach to people about meal times? It’s wound me up big time, I have 3 kids, first two of mine we’re brilliant but my third was and still is a nightmare when it comes to food.. I could go on but can’t be botherd! Anyway I have to hide his veg in his mash! Every child is different u toss pot

Reactions: 11
I used to love joe, but how bleeping dare he preach to people about meal times? It’s wound me up big time, I have 3 kids, first two of mine we’re brilliant but my third was and still is a nightmare when it comes to food.. I could go on but can’t be botherd! Anyway I have to hide his veg in his mash! Every child is different u toss pot
Do you mean when he said they don't let Indie watch TV during meal times?

I also can't believe they've been in Tulum for several nights and not been to see the famous ruins that were on their doorstep! What was the point of getting on the 10.5 hour flight, you might as well have gone to Tenerife!

Reactions: 8
Do you mean when he said they don't let Indie watch TV during meal times?

I also can't believe they've been in Tulum for several nights and not been to see the famous ruins that were on their doorstep! What was the point of getting on the 10.5 hour flight, you might as well have gone to Tenerife!
They don’t watch tv but insist on plsying relaxing lullabies during dinner. I bet when they don’t play them she doesn’t behave the same as it’s a habit!

Indie is looking a lot more feisty on holiday eg trying to throw that plate of steak on the floor. Wonder how calm Joe is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now, it’s interesting.

I know the hotel they have now arrived at because I stayed there last year 😂

It has a fabulous kid’s club, babysitting and you get your own personal butler assigned to your room (who you can contact 24/7 via an app).

Wonder how much use of the above the Wicks family will take advantage of.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.