The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mess of that room is stressing me out🙈

It will be fun heading to the launderette with the baby and toddler 👍 Happy holiday activity 🤪

Reactions: 4
They seem like lazy shites. I don't know about others but the one thing I love to do when I travel is unpack so I feel settled. I guess changing hotels every few days, it would be a pain. Also, they should be embarrassed by the mess of their room. Bet they expect housekeeping to tidy it and won't leave a tip. They seem like really messy people going by their home and the hotel room.

Reactions: 6
What a poor example to set to the children! Such a messy room and shows no respect to the house keeping staff! In my time, I’ve been fortunate enough to stay at some lovely hotels with work as well as holidays and I would have thought the hotel had a laundry service Regardless of only being a guest for a few days.
Pick up after your self Boi!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a poor example to set to the children! Such a messy room and shows no respect to the house keeping staff! In my time, I’ve been fortunate enough to stay at some lovely hotels with work as well as holidays and I would have thought the hotel had a laundry service Regardless of only being a guest for a few days.
Pick up after your self Boi!!!
Right. Even though we have the housekeeping people come in every few days, we will still keep it as tidy and clean as we can, such as making the bed. It seems very disrespectful.

Reactions: 1
Rosie blatently did a turn before jumping into the pool to show off her flat non baby stomach 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I read (on a parenting Facebook group) that a La Leche League counsellor in Cancun was booked to meet them on Monday. I wonder if this contributed to the revelation that Marley’s requirement to be near his parents is completely normal infant behaviour.
Haha brilliant Intel!
There’s a meme on Facebook that if you have an easy first child not to get smug as it’s Mother Nature playing a trick on you and you second will be really hard. This sums him up. He’s so smug that indie is an easy child that it’s something they have done when actually it’s just sometimes luck!!! Marley sounds exactly like an normal baby. They want held, cuddled to sleep and sleep better with someone. That’s normal infant behaviour!! Both my babies have been this!!

Last edited:
6pm is an early dinner ? That's late for us 😂

Also why would you only take a single pram for two kids under 2 ? That's why Marley ended up sleeping in a handbag 😩

Thanking the kitchen staff personally ...... 🙈

Rosie looks incredible. Toddler sized portions and boozy brunches for me from now on....hah!
she does look great after having those two so close together but all the ‘I can’t believe how amazing my wife looks’ just makes me Want to vom in my mouth a little bit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
she does look great after having those two so close together but all the ‘I can’t believe how amazing my wife looks’ just makes me Want to vom in my mouth a little bit
I think it's creepy and almost controlling how obsessed he is with how she looks. He's never described her as intelligent, or funny or Interesting, only how she looks :(

• Sad
Reactions: 41

The constant gushing about how ‘perfect’ Rosie is, is getting a bit tedious! And makes me think he’s trying to suck up to her almost with the constant flattering!

Reactions: 11
The constant gushing about how ‘perfect’ Rosie is, is getting a bit tedious! And makes me think he’s trying to suck up to her almost with the constant flattering!
To me it says more about him and his body image issues the way he goes on about Rosie. Very unhealthy to be discussing food all the time in front of his children, he’s obsessed.

Reactions: 11
Totally obsessed with his wife’s appearance. As he’s trying to appeal to parents of under 1’s, is posting pictures of your wife’s perfect post baby body the best idea? She does look insane but not something I’d want to see at 6 months post partum.

I think Joe sees it as inspirational but truthfully many of us didn’t look like that pre baby. She’s got good genes!

Reactions: 18
I agree with the above comments, it’s all very superficial...look how hot she is, there is nothing about her character or personality. Quite shallow.

Reactions: 9
Yep Rosie you look great, but I didn't need to see her baps amongst the food pictures Joe!
I just thought she was organised..wearing her lacy negligée to dinner..with two small kids it means she is ready for bed when they get back to the room!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally obsessed with his wife’s appearance. As he’s trying to appeal to parents of under 1’s, is posting pictures of your wife’s perfect post baby body the best idea? She does look insane but not something I’d want to see at 6 months post partum.

I think Joe sees it as inspirational but truthfully many of us didn’t look like that pre baby. She’s got good genes!
Totally agree! I’m trying for a baby right now and both my sisters have ‘snapped back’ after theirs as did our mum after having us but let me tell you the fear of god is in me that I may not be as lucky as them as I’m also 10 years older than they all were when having their first. I have so many friends who 2-3 years on still haven’t lost their baby weight it’s bloody hard work fitting in fitness and strict eating with a newborn! Also not everyone is lucky enough to be able to exercise under guidance during pregnancy as she was which I am sure has a contributing factor.

Again, yes she does look fab but just like everything else with Joe it’s not always realistic nor relatable.

• Heart
I find that turn she does before she jumps in the pool odd. Like he has told her to do it. I dunno it just seemed really strange and awkward to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.