The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he keep mentioning that he will name the hotels after his stay? Is it because he is waiting to see what freebies he can bag off them in return? Using it as leverage?

And I assume he is getting all the other guest’s consent before filming in public areas and uploading it to the ‘gram. I would be so pissed if I found myself, innocently lounging around on holiday, being captured for 3 million randomers.
Because he thinks he’s that big that if he releases them now ppl will jump on a plane and stalk him?! 😂😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For a fitness coach, he’s only got a slightly better than average dad bod.

Good head of hair though.

Reactions: 8
For a fitness coach, he’s only got a slightly better than average dad bod.

Good head of hair though.
My sister has seen him a few times around London and says he’s TINY in real life. He’s defo got more of a dad bod now and looks like he’s trying to fight it but cus he’s got such an unhealthy concept of how to stay in shape.He binges then starves himself and works out round the clock or in the living room at night rather then tidying up or cook tea at a decent hour for indie😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there any evidence for cranial osteopathy? I cant find any medical evidence online and have noticed a few influencer mym types advocating it. If it works for you I guess fine but seems really odd to promote something with no medical evidence whatsoever?

I also noted a gp promoting it...

Reactions: 2
All well and good saying it took Indie 3 nights to adjust to the time difference. That’s half most people’s holiday. Plus getting up and playing with them til the next nap time for someone her age is probably about four hours.

Reactions: 1
👆I watched this on his insta and immediately throughout of Joe. I'm sure that's who he means. Well one the people he is on about!

Reactions: 3
👆I watched this on his insta and immediately throughout of Joe. I'm sure that's who he means. Well one the people he is on about!
I'm a fatty, I dont know any other ones but I listened to this with Joe in mind because it's on his thread 😂

Dunno if any of you follow Rosie... but that hotel looks a nightmare. Sliding door straight out to a pool... and should she want to, Indie could just walk off to the sea. Does not look safe to me at all

Reactions: 3
Rosie looks incredible. Toddler sized portions and boozy brunches for me from now on....hah!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The state of their room, put your phone down Joe and tidy your tit up!

Indie’s getting quite the expert on the babysitting front. She’ll be doing over night care of her brother by the time she’s 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.