The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read (on a parenting Facebook group) that a La Leche League counsellor in Cancun was booked to meet them on Monday. I wonder if this contributed to the revelation that Marley’s requirement to be near his parents is completely normal infant behaviour.
Haha brilliant Intel!

Reactions: 3
a handbag bassinet? seriously no wonder the waitress laughed... how are these people allowed to be parents!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
a handbag bassinet? seriously no wonder the waitress laughed... how are these people allowed to be parents!?
No wonder he cries when they put him down if they’re shoving him in a handbag 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s not one of Paris Hilton’s tiny dogs, and even then it was cruel when she did it to a dog. Never mind putting a human in a hand bag. Ive never heard of anything so stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course the best way to deal with a colicky, high needs baby who screams after every feed is to duck off on a lads skiing holiday and leave your wife to deal with him!

Reactions: 10
See this is my big bug bear. In my experience you don't go for cranial osteopathy and book appointments with Le Leach (while on holiday !), Try changing feeding options etc without a lot of snotters and tears !! The reality is I'm sure they have had a bit of a crap couple of months and as hard as it is to show that to the world I don't think it's fair to be showing a perfect easy life where everyone can stay calm and go on holidays and lunches out with not a care in the world. It's so u fair to make people think that is how life will be or that they are doing something wrong as they are not managing to achieve that in real life.

I also don't want them to feel bad if they are reading this as life is tough with little ones especially refluxy ones ! But please just share some more truth.

Reactions: 7
The last thing they should be doing if the poor wee soul is crying all the time is whizzing in and out of different bleeping time zones.

Absolute tubes.

My youngest of 4 didnt sleep for 8 weeks. No actual joke. She had a tongue tie. And although diagnosed when she was born I was assured her latch was ok etc. For 7 and a half weeks I was a walking zombie. Looking after 4 kids, 2 at school/2 at home,
while my self employed husband went back to work, and I kept my tit together 99% of the time - none of this keep calm tit, I literally survived because I had no choice and am not a millionaire. We had every reason for her not to sleep under the sun, colds/out of sorts/being a newborn...then one night while not sleeping, I came across a Google search which connected tongue tie and all the symptoms, effectively I was breastfeeding and starving her as she was wearing herself out feeding and not being able to latch. Spent £200 on a private midwife to come and fix the tongue tie after being told we would be waiting weeks for a NHS appointment. A few days later, we had a different baby. Never at any point did I think oo let's book a holiday to Mexico- and my husband, (who slept in with my eldest oe all the time we were not sleeping -because he had to work to pay the bills - he ain't a millionaire- and it would have been stupid for both of to not be able to sleep) would not have thought this either. How you can promote a weaning journey while still on it, publicly declare you thought there was something wrong with your 2nd child, give advice on travelling with babies/toddlers when you have (let's face it) next to no experience with it (and the real working world) is just bloody bonkers. I'm glad he has publicly declared that he found stuff hard but if he was working a 9-5 job, he'd have given Indie chicken nuggets by now and more than a couple of mini milks. Even if my kids have had toast and scrambled egg for dinner after a long/hard day I'm happy. They aren't starved or neglected, they are happy and fed and I'll try better another day. Most people have enough tit going on that they can't feed their kids porridge and organic berries and swan off on long haul flights every couple of months and say they are the best, most calm parents the world has ever seen. Joe, I'm sorry, but you need to duck off into the real world and stop preaching tit that isnt real life at all. Sorry. Ranty pants here. Its half term and I'm surviving and not in Mexico 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Their sole motivation for going needlessly halfway round the world with 2 tiny kids is (as with most things he does) purely to show off that he is better than/has more than anyone else.🛎 🔚

Am surprised the hotel have let them have the room with two small children. Any hotel I’ve been to with a swim up usually says it can only be for kids over a certain age
Sorry if this has been said! We do holiday villages and any age can stay in their swim ups. They normally have a lock only adults can reach and another lock to make sure it’s super safe!

I have to admit I didn’t mind Joe when I first found these threads but after watching Mexico I’m getting a bit sick of him throwing his perfect family down my neck!!

I am one of these parents that doesn’t worry too much about safety (the hotel room really doesn’t bother me as long as they are watching her at all times) but leaving that baby resting on top of the handbag made me feel very uneasy! He could easily have fallen out! If you are stupid enough not to take a pram out then just eat one handed like a lot of parents have to do!!! I also find the whole going off on spa days on holiday and always being alone isn’t what normal day to day parents do (nothing against them doing this but don’t make out you are like me, a normal parent) we went on a family holiday with 32 people for my wedding abroad. I didn’t leave my kids once for a spa break. Heck my 16 month old still breastfeeds and I’ve not been away from him for more than a couple of hours!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The whole thing about Marley needing to be cuddled is really sad as they have probably had some “expert” have to tell them that !
Their expectations have caused any issues not Marley ! He was a premature baby they thought they could just carry on a normal life like before and Marley could be just switched between breast and bottle all the time.Most newborn babies are attached to the breast and if you get in the shower you are winning
They have found it hard but both of them have been at home 24 hours can you imagine if one of them had to work like most people and do the school run feed 3 kids etc etc !
They had to have a mini break to reconnect when Marley was only a few weeks old !! Who does that ?? Then Joe got a whole weekend away and Rosie had a day and night away ! I find that really strange I would never have wanted to leave any of mine when they were newborn !
So I have no sympathy for the whole the last 8 weeks have been tough !! Total crap !! They have no idea about real life !!

Reactions: 29
They went off and left their baby who in his fourth trimester just wanted to be cuddled. It’s heartbreaking the poor boy. Thankfully he won’t remember.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The whole situation makes me so sad for that wee baby 😔 Premature, kept in hospital with an infection and about 2 weeks later his mum and dad buggered off and left him for an overnight. Then his dad went on a ski-ing holiday then his mum went on the world’s longest brunch. Meanwhile he’s crying out to just be held 😔

Then they drag him halfway across the world, he’s sleeping in his mum’s handbag ffs and being shuttled between resorts. We all know Joe is a massive tit but all this since Marley was born has really made me question Rosie’s judgement and mothering instinct. Either she’s got no backbone at all and goes along with whatever hare-brained scheme Joe comes up with, or she’s just as thick as he is.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The whole situation makes me so sad for that wee baby 😔 Premature, kept in hospital with an infection and about 2 weeks later his mum and dad buggered off and left him for an overnight. Then his dad went on a ski-ing holiday then his mum went on the world’s longest brunch. Meanwhile he’s crying out to just be held 😔

Then they drag him halfway across the world, he’s sleeping in his mum’s handbag ffs and being shuttled between resorts. We all know Joe is a massive tit but all this since Marley was born has really made me question Rosie’s judgement and mothering instinct. Either she’s got no backbone at all and goes along with whatever hare-brained scheme Joe comes up with, or she’s just as thick as he is.
I completely agree..... if it was just for content then why because he filmed loads of YouTube videos at 2am before he went 🙄😂.....

oh I know why it’s so he can look like a smug well travelled twit, oh look at me giving my toddler fresh pasta with no salt at a buffet. bore off joe!

hes defo becoming more infuriating with Marley’s birth... I’m undecided about Rosie I dont think she’s not allowed her own mind though and he controls a lot of what she says and does online....

Reactions: 6
The whole thing about Marley needing to be cuddled is really sad as they have probably had some “expert” have to tell them that !
Their expectations have caused any issues not Marley ! He was a premature baby they thought they could just carry on a normal life like before and Marley could be just switched between breast and bottle all the time.Most newborn babies are attached to the breast and if you get in the shower you are winning
They have found it hard but both of them have been at home 24 hours can you imagine if one of them had to work like most people and do the school run feed 3 kids etc etc !
They had to have a mini break to reconnect when Marley was only a few weeks old !! Who does that ?? Then Joe got a whole weekend away and Rosie had a day and night away ! I find that really strange I would never have wanted to leave any of mine when they were newborn !
So I have no sympathy for the whole the last 8 weeks have been tough !! Total crap !! They have no idea about real life !!
I agree. I could never have left my boy when he was a new born. It pained me to leave him with my mum for a few hours so I could have some rest once (he was a typical baby- cried, wanted to be cuddled, needed his Mama just like Marley and sleep deprivation is rife)- Imissed him so much and he was only away from me for two hours!
UnfortunatelyOr fortunately depending on how you see it, babies don’t fit into Your life, you have to mould it and develop it to suit their needs. A baby doesn’t need a tit load of toys,the latest most trendiest pram, a trip to exotic countries, they just need their parents, cuddles, clean nappies and milk- whether that’s breast or formula. I am not sure joe and Rosie can deal with this though, I think they miss their old hip lifestyle where they could travel, entertain and thoroughly indulge themselves. Luckily Indie was ok with this but now they have double trouble with a newborn and a toddler!

Reactions: 12
Why does he keep mentioning that he will name the hotels after his stay? Is it because he is waiting to see what freebies he can bag off them in return? Using it as leverage?

And I assume he is getting all the other guest’s consent before filming in public areas and uploading it to the ‘gram. I would be so pissed if I found myself, innocently lounging around on holiday, being captured for 3 million randomers.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.