The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf Indie looked to be having the time of her life on that plane, shame it’s one extreme to another with joe.
Hotel looks really child unfriendly and unsafe!!
Marley just on the edge of the bed again :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
What a stupid choice of hotel. So so so dangerous for a toddler, if the door has to remain double locked for her safety, what’s the point in choosing it? No way ON THIS EARTH I’d choose that room with a toddler, I wouldn’t sleep for worrying about her every move.

Reactions: 5
I’ve got 2 kids and would NEVER allow them to run about a plane like that, how selfish! That is one of the unsafest rooms I ever seen 😱

Reactions: 10
What a stupid choice of hotel. So so so dangerous for a toddler, if the door has to remain double locked for her safety, what’s the point in choosing it? No way ON THIS EARTH I’d choose that room with a toddler, I wouldn’t sleep for worrying about her every move.
Am surprised the hotel have let them have the room with two small children. Any hotel I’ve been to with a swim up usually says it can only be for kids over a certain age

Reactions: 12
That room petrifies me ! It only takes a second for them to not be watching Indie and her fall in the water ! There is no need for them to have that room it’s totally irresponsible !

Reactions: 7
He posts a picture of the book he’s reading. 🙄No Mexican food for Indie, only pasta.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
He posts a picture of the book he’s reading. 🙄No Mexican food for Indie, only pasta.
Well, when you're in Mexico the sad thing is you're basically in a compound as it's unsafe outside the resorts. The resorts cater to Americans who want Italian. Buffet food, etc. You don't really get authentic Mexican food at the resorts. You'll get more authentic Mexican food in California. Never seen the appeal of Mexico as you can't really explore.

Reactions: 4
Well, when you're in Mexico the sad thing is you're basically in a compound as it's unsafe outside the resorts. The resorts cater to Americans who want Italian. Buffet food, etc. You don't really get authentic Mexican food at the resorts. You'll get more authentic Mexican food in California. Never seen the appeal of Mexico as you can't really explore.
Some places are more dangerous than others. I’ve been on a cruise, from California to Mexico. We stopped in various places inc Acupulco. We hired a driver for some sightseeing and we asked the driver to take us to a restaurant she would eat at. It was cheap and delicious. Crossing the border at Tijuana and San Diego is pretty safe and by thousands if people every day for a day trip. I don’t understand why the hotel wouldn’t have some Mexican food. But, you are right, there is good Mexican food in California. The fishy chef, Rick Stein, had some good travel and food programmes filmed in Mexico a while ago. I make my own fish tacos at home, salsa and guacamole.

Reactions: 3
Some places are more dangerous than others. I’ve been on a cruise, from California to Mexico. We stopped in various places inc Acupulco. We hired a driver for some sightseeing and we asked the driver to take us to a restaurant she would eat at. It was cheap and delicious. Crossing the border at Tijuana and San Diego is pretty safe and by thousands if people every day for a day trip. I don’t understand why the hotel wouldn’t have some Mexican food. But, you are right, there is good Mexican food in California. The fishy chef, Rick Stein, had some good travel and food programmes filmed in Mexico a while ago. I make my own fish tacos at home, salsa and guacamole.
We were invited to a friend's wedding in Cancun and the resort didn't even have Mexican food. So maybe it was just thee2, haha. We didn't end up going though. San Diego is our fav place and a really beautiful city!

We were invited to a friend's wedding in Cancun and the resort didn't even have Mexican food. So maybe it was just thee2, haha. We didn't end up going though. San Diego is our fav place and a really beautiful city!
Gosh, how weird. Trying local restaurants is so fun.

Reactions: 1
I’m not surprised they’re not giving Indie Mexican food though. As far as I’m aware (and I’ll admit I’ve never been to Mexico so perhaps I’m wrong) but they don’t do as much vegetarian cuisine and thus they’d actually have to give the poor girl some meat

I went to Mexico in June and I did absolutely tons of trips and exploring. Ate proper Mexican food made by Mayans, swam in cenotes, swam with whale sharks. They were organised trips but I was still just out in Mexico so you definitely can explore haha

I went to Mexico in June and I did absolutely tons of trips and exploring. Ate proper Mexican food made by Mayans, swam in cenotes, swam with whale sharks. They were organised trips but I was still just out in Mexico so you definitely can explore haha
Infact we even visited a small Mexican town, think the population was maybe 200 at most

I explored in Mexico too, the side they've gone to is pretty quiet so it's not unsafe to go out. I hired a car and drove to see various mayan ruins. I wonder if they'll get out though, with 2 little kids it won't be quite that easy! I think i'd want to be out to get away from that death trap of a hotel room though!

Reactions: 3
I love San Diego we had amazing Mexican food in the old town there

His latest post... blimey they must have had it easy with Indie. Babies are meant to cry when you put them down. They’re meant to want to stay with you at all times. It’s the fourth trimester. Perhaps if they weren’t so busy biking, working out, going for romantic breaks away or brunch he’d have been happier 🙄

Reactions: 20
Mmm that post is the most truthful thing he has posted for a while It sounds like they are having a tough time just like most of us did with little babies. I don't know why he can't acknowledge that more.

I also don't think he can tell others in the same situation to just hold the baby all the time. 1. He has tried this for a few days so far 2. He is on holiday at the moment so not real life.

I had a baby like this and he lived in the sling. It however can become very frustrating always having someone on you. You can get really over whelmed and just want some space. Also it is not always possible as my son got bigger I couldn't cook with him in the sling as his arms and legs would be all over the place.

I think he really needs to hold off on some of his advice until he has come out the other end of these things.

Reactions: 11
I think he really needs to hold off on some of his advice until he has come out the other end of these things.
Totally agree with this, my little boy was like this too and I admit it came as a bit of a surprise to me too. I had seen all these people with babies sleeping happily in prams or moses baskets and I thought something must be wrong with mine! So I was caught off guard a little bit, until I just thought duck it, I'm just going to go with it. But I wasn't attempting to give my expert parenting advice to £3m followers...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.