The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow a newborn baby that wants to be held and just can’t be left here there and everywhere whilst they exercise go on romantic breaks and boozy all day and all night brunches !! What an absolute shocker 😮😮🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god, I'm going to sound so naive here but my little girl (same age as Indie) literally NEVER EVER cried as a baby, don't get me wrong, that has aaaalllll changed now 😂 but she's also slept all night from 6 weeks old. She was a very very easy baby. I'm now pregnant with number 2 and think I'm in for a rude awakening 😫

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh god, I'm going to sound so naive here but my little girl (same age as Indie) literally NEVER EVER cried as a baby, don't get me wrong, that has aaaalllll changed now 😂 but she's also slept all night from 6 weeks old. She was a very very easy baby. I'm now pregnant with number 2 and think I'm in for a rude awakening 😫
My brother is in the same situation. My nephew is such a easy going boy, never cries, slept through quite early, eats everything, no terrible two tantrums and is very clever. They are currently expecting baby number 2 and we are all waiting to see if they get a shock with this one.

I'm pregnant with number 1 and knowing our luck they'll get another easy one and we'll get a nightmare child :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The sanctimony. The presenting oneself as an expert on all matters.
Indie, perform for all these random strangers that know crazy amounts of info about you online through my phone...
Makes me super uncomfortable.

Reactions: 10
My brother is in the same situation. My nephew is such a easy going boy, never cries, slept through quite early, eats everything, no terrible two tantrums and is very clever. They are currently expecting baby number 2 and we are all waiting to see if they get a shock with this one.

I'm pregnant with number 1 and knowing our luck they'll get another easy one and we'll get a nightmare child :LOL:
Haha, my little girl can be a nightmare now though. Fingers crossed you get a good sleeper 🤞🏼 The thing that irritates me about Joe is him thinking Indie was easy because of the things they did. It's genuinely down to luck tbh. We did exactly the same as every other bloody parent out there and her being easy was not down to us. They all have different natures.

Reactions: 7
The thing that irritates me about Joe is him thinking Indie was easy because of the things they did. It's genuinely down to luck tbh. We did exactly the same as every other bloody parent out there and her being easy was not down to us. They all have different natures.
Exactly this. We have twins and they are so so different. They have been treated exactly the same. They are just different babies.
Smug parents like Joe really annoy me. You get the baby (or babies 😂) you are given.

Reactions: 11
I honestly don't see the point of travelling to somewhere like Mexico from the UK when all you can really do is sit around the pool. May as well go to Spain. For North Americans, it isn't a vacation spot where you go to explore, it is to laze around.

It breaks my heart that it took 8 weeks to realise that holding Marley is what he needed.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I honestly don't see the point of travelling to somewhere like Mexico from the UK when all you can really do is sit around the pool. May as well go to Spain. For North Americans, it isn't a vacation spot where you go to explore, it is to laze around.
I completely agree, if you just want sun and relaxing then head to The Canaries...or even your own house in LA!

I completely agree, if you just want sun and relaxing then head to The Canaries...or even your own house in LA!
Yes! You'll actually get good Mexican food in LA/Santa Monica too. So stupid travelling with two babies so far to sit by a pool.

Reactions: 2
Poor Marley, sounds like they’re struggling and he’s not fitting in with their hip lifestyle. Hugs should be on demand! Nothing nicer than a baby nuzzling your neck! yMy son is my first and he is 17 months. He only started sleeping through at 8 months and even now most mornings are 5am starts. My own sleep pattern is now horrendous as a result and when he was banging on Last year about how he had it down to a tee with Indie I felt like I had done something wrong. Was I weaning wrong, did I not cuddle him enough as a baby, was it because he was bottle fed and not breast fed (which I really wanted to do). Nope, it’s because all babies have unique nature’s just like us. Some are laid back, some are hot heads, some like to sleep, some like to scale the curtains when you aren’t watching. A little is down to parenting, most of it is out of your control, you just have to sit down, chill out and watch it all unfold :ROFLMAO: Luckily I realised this pretty quickly when I spoke to other mums and stopped following wean in 15. Although I do have the odd nosey to see how he’s coping with two.
there is no way with my son would I get a room with a swim up pool. They better enjoy it now because in a years time they will be nailing everything to the wall and following him aroundwatching him like a hawk!

Reactions: 8
Interesting comments in his post about how Marley could have silent reflux and to get it checked out.

Reactions: 2
They are also on holiday with his brother and family, lot easier going on a family holiday with more hands to help!

Reactions: 4
The jumping in with out her even having a wee float vest gave me the fear !!

I wondered if his brother really doesn't like his family being on Insta and also didn't want to broadcast to the world they were on holiday and therefore away from their home etc but it is also misleading projecting that it's so easy to just take two young babies off on long haul holidays. Maybe he will say something once they get back

I wondered if his brother really doesn't like his family being on Insta and also didn't want to broadcast to the world they were on holiday and therefore away from their home etc but it is also misleading projecting that it's so easy to just take two young babies off on long haul holidays. Maybe he will say something once they get back
Hes said before his brother doesnt like him showing photos of his son/Joe's nephew as he is recognisable.

Reactions: 3

I thought the jumping in was abit risky!! I’m no killjoy but surely she should have a float vest or something on?

Reactions: 3
I read (on a parenting Facebook group) that a La Leche League counsellor in Cancun was booked to meet them on Monday. I wonder if this contributed to the revelation that Marley’s requirement to be near his parents is completely normal infant behaviour.

Reactions: 1
How utterly irresponsible jumping into the water with her without a life vest on her. If for some reason, he dropped her/stopped holding her, she could drown very quickly. It doesn't take long.

Just got an email reply from ASA saying they are contacting him and gousto re not staying ads !!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.