The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised we haven't had an update of how well the flight went and how you should remember to change your babies nappy when on the flight etc 🤔

Maybe it wasn't as easy as he thought ??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm surprised we haven't had an update of how well the flight went and how you should remember to change your babies nappy when on the flight etc 🤔

Maybe it wasn't as easy as he thought ??
You spoke too soon. It was an absolute breeze. He should write a book about parenting. Someone kindly gift the man father of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesn’t look like they flew 1st class. Must have been nice for everyone else when she was running up and down the aisle.

Reactions: 11
The hotel room looks incredible but probably the least child friendly place they could of picked?! Looks like a perfect honeymoon hotel, lucky guests either side of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If he's going to give advice out he should be careful with what he states, he given Indie popcorn on the flight as a snack, despite it being a huge choking risk to under 4s.

If I had his money I would be flying first class everywhere (maybe mist of his money is now tied up with gousto hence he keeps pushing that crap). Sure let your kid have a walk around on the flight but don’t let them run up and down the aisle. Also letting Indie run around barefoot on a flight 🤢, and she’s pretty much licking the window.

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t look like they flew 1st class. Must have been nice for everyone else when she was running up and down the aisle.
I’ve got three children and we have done long haul flights but I have never ever let them run up and down the isles like that !! I would actually find that really annoying as she was continually bouncing off the seats and she ran past ! But as long as Joe is having fun and doing activities it’s all ok !!

Did they have a seat for Marley ? I was confused how it seemed they were across the ailse from each other and also had a window seat ?

That room gave me the fear as well ! At least he admitted the taxi drive and first night were hard. He's still a pain in the arse though.

Reactions: 4
Did they have a seat for Marley ? I was confused how it seemed they were across the ailse from each other and also had a window seat ?

That room gave me the fear as well ! At least he admitted the taxi drive and first night were hard. He's still a pain in the arse though.
Indie was probably looking out of the window of someone else’s seat !

Reactions: 2
'You can swim up to the room, it's called a swim up room.'

I take everything back I said before, I'm learning loads from him. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If I had his money I would be flying first class everywhere (maybe mist of his money is now tied up with gousto hence he keeps pushing that crap). Sure let your kid have a walk around on the flight but don’t let them run up and down the aisle. Also letting Indie run around barefoot on a flight 🤢, and she’s pretty much licking the window.
Not surprised he is that bleeping idiot oblivious parent letting their kid do that. I was on a flight before with a woman that let her two kids run up and down the aisle and people were pissed off.

I sent him a message about how inconsiderate it was letting her run up and down bouncing off people's seats.

Just watched his stories about the flight. BORING.
Also that room/edge into the pool is the least child friendly thing I've seen.
His smug know-it-all tone about being calm really grinds my gears.

Reactions: 9
Just watched his stories about the flight. BORING.
Also that room/edge into the pool is the least child friendly thing I've seen.
His smug know-it-all tone about being calm really grinds my gears.
Hope they have little life jacket for Indie being near that water.

Reactions: 1
Why they taking babies to a hotel which is probably full of people on their honeymoon!?!?!
Also love that his advice to dealing with flights? Jet lag etc is to 'stay calm'....What a douche.

Reactions: 7
I can’t stand the way he explains how you should parent a child having a tantrum like he’s a bleeping expert! His general tone is so patronising, it really annoys me. 😤

Reactions: 6
No you can take kids in to first class. Tamara Ecclestone once had a proper sulk because someone complained about her child in first class on the way to New York. I think she regretted not taking the private jet. 😆

Well his plane stories were gold. Just keep calm everyone! Wtaf are they doing carting a 2 month old to Mexico and 4 different hotels?!?! Are they insane???

I know how to beat jet lag. Don't take your baby to the other side of the world!!! 🙄

Reactions: 14
That flight looked a bleeping nightmare. They fed her a tonne of sugar to keep her quiet, she was running up and down the aisle, then she had a massive tantrum and seemed to cry a lot. Plus they’ve gone to a stupid choice of hotel. If they’re going to take a toddler and a baby in a canoe they’re dumber than I thought as canoes can capsize really easily

Reactions: 7
I'd be so pissed off at him letting her run up and down the aisle, especially in business class.

And in her barefeet!?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.