The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Point proven from my comment last night. He says he does his turn during the day so Rosie can nap as she’s doing the night feeds but off he goes out for the day on his bike again!

Reactions: 5
And he’s off on his bike again, obviously hit the “promote myself as the perfect Dad and Husband” quota for the week with yesterday’s piss poor effort.

Hopefully, in his abscence, Indie is properly clothed, munching on a packet of Pom Bears (whilst not sat on the work surface) and will be fed at a decent time.

Reactions: 8
That perching on the worktop Is just nuts, and she was right on the edge.
his high pitched voice and weird hair cut like a bib are really unattractive to me. Add his controlling, know it all personality and I’m not seeing the attraction.

Just seen his lunch on IG. Just hope his little girl is stacking up on carbs while he’s bollocking about on his bike

Reactions: 4
That perching on the worktop Is just nuts, and she was right on the edge.
his high pitched voice and weird hair cut like a bib are really unattractive to me. Add his controlling, know it all personality and I’m not seeing the attraction.
Cut like a bob...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He’s managed to eat that monster burger and a slice of cake with his knob of a mate and I bet Indie has had lentils or another omelette, or would Rosie give her a McDonald’s when the demon is away?🤔

Reactions: 7
Not a chance are those chips home-made. Straight from brakes! I recognize them!

• Haha
He’s managed to eat that monster burger and a slice of cake with his knob of a mate and I bet Indie has had lentils or another omelette, or would Rosie give her a McDonald’s when the demon is away?🤔
I think the knobs his brother ? Total knob !!

Reactions: 3
Honestly I just can't even project how much he pisses me off. Why can he eat a juicy burger and chips and his young toddler get stuck with crappy bean stew or a vegetable omelette. He eats chocolate, snacks, junk food but his kid isn't even allowed a slice of bread. The pair of them are neglecting their child by withholding food and not providing a varied healthy diet. He's not healthy, he binges and then has to 'earn' his food. He wants to make his mind up with the sleep thing too. A few days ago he was all 'no excuses' now he's all 'oh sleep is a priority' absolute bleeping prick. Detest the bloke.

Reactions: 25
That really pisses me off that he needs time out for dinner and time away from his 4! WEEK old baby so he and Rosie can remain “strong” is the relationship that bad they can’t manage being with their newborn for 4 weeks ??

Reactions: 14
Is there a way to delete a post ? Just thinking I wish I had cropped the babies photo from the caption I don't want to add to posting it everywhere ! Was going to repost cropped.

Reactions: 1
I just dont get how breastfeeding and a 24 hour break would work with such a young baby. even if they are fine taking expressed milk, I would have been so uncomfortable and having to pump every 3/4 hours it just would not be worth it. I think part of being a parent is learning to be selfless and putting your kids first.

Reactions: 16
*Reposting with the photo cropped from the caption*

Has anyone ever seen negative comments on his posts ? I have queried things in the past or sent him messages but never get a reply and everything he posts has comment after comment praising everything he does .

Do you think he deletes negative comments ?
Or do the majority of people just love him and we are in the minority ?
I can see how reading his post comments his ego could inflate !!

Just read the caption on this. Doesn't mention an over night stay away from your tiny baby ?? Also he makes it sound like he won't always take a bottle so how exactly did the grandparents get on for 24 hours ?!?

Attachments

Has anyone ever seen negative comments on his posts ? I have queried things in the past or sent him messages but never get a reply and everything he posts has comment after comment praising everything he does .

Just read the caption on this. Doesn't mention an over night stay away from your tiny baby ?? Also he makes it sound like he won't always take a bottle so how exactly did the grandparents get on for 24 hours ?!?
I thought the caption read oddly about bottle feeding too. I thought Marley had a bottle most days, as Joe has said how much he loves giving him the bottle, plus like you said the night they went away. He's definitely downplaying the bottle situation.

I bet Indie had her best day ever not having to eat yet another veggie omelette/frittata 😊

I thought the caption read oddly about bottle feeding too. I thought Marley had a bottle most days, as Joe has said how much he loves giving him the bottle, plus like you said the night they went away. He's definitely downplaying the bottle situation.
I breasted and I totally don’t understand how she is switching so much between bottle and boob ! When they are that tiny they are permanently attached to the boob ! I don’t care how she is feeding him but I don’t like the fact they are making out it’s so easy just to switch between the two and to go away when your baby is so tiny and you are breastfeeding just isn’t possible !! It’s makes me angry because new mums struggling to breastfeed will be thinking they are doing something wrong !

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

I feel like he is trying to push soooo much that him and Rosie want to make time for themselves that they are actually having trouble. When you have a newborn esp 4 weeks all you are doing together is surviving through the night feeds lack of sleep etc. Esp with a 2 year old.
Not worrying about a night a way as you need to spend time together.

It’s so rediculous I have a 4 month old. Not that I don’t wanna spend A night away with my husband. But it’s just not my priority. I know everyone’s different. But surly after 4 weeks you don’t need to book a hotel as you haven’t had tome together 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.