The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie is ruthless? Tell me more! She seems quite the silent partner at the moment but there must be more to her than that.
I’d be interested to know as well. If I was living with him I’d have booted him, his midget trees and dumb bells, right up the arse

Reactions: 7
Poor Indie lunch at 3 and dinner not until 7, she’ll be lucky if he gets it on the table by 7. No snacks, my child would be climbing the walls after 4 hours.

Reactions: 8
And now he is taking the kids out for couple hours so Rosie can nap 🙊 yeah he def doesn’t read here!!
I have to agree sleep is eveything. Funny how he was telling people to push through the tiredness just a few days ago and now the sun is extra sleep.

Poor Indie lunch at 3 and dinner not until 7, she’ll be lucky if he gets it on the table by 7. No snacks, my child would be climbing the walls after 4 hours.
I’d be climbing the walls if I hadn’t eaten in 4 hours.

Reactions: 10
Please! someone slip indie a potato waffle and baked beans! I love quesadillas but I can’t imagine the sick toddler asleep on me accepting that today. She just needs comforting, warming foods
yes, let her eat what she fancies if she's been poorly. Whenever I'm poorly and been off food I have whatever I feel I can stomach when I start to feel better and I use the same logic for my son. Sometimes he wants nothing, other times an apple, other times a biscuit. Any food when you have been poorly is better than none!

Reactions: 4
Awww poor Joe, not so easy with 2 under 2 is it 🤣🤣🤣 not so cocky now is he. He's an absolute weapon. Honestly I just can't with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He is completely and utterly clueless. I’ve had two children who were terrible sleepers, the second still isn’t great so I haven’t had a decent stretch of sleep since 2013! It’s only been a matter of weeks for him and he’s moaning already. And I also need to go to work at an actual job and clean my own house. He’s got no idea, what a douche!

Reactions: 11
I wonder if he said to Indie ‘what would you like to eat?’ What her reply would be :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Awww poor Joe, not so easy with 2 under 2 is it 🤣🤣🤣 not so cocky now is he. He's an absolute weapon. Honestly I just can't with him.
2 kids is such a game changer it’s not twice the work i sweat its 5 times the work. When my eldest was 1.5-2 ish I was quietly smug - no real tantrums, ate whatever I gave her etc. Then she hit 3 and my god what a challenge that’s been!

Reactions: 7
It’s almost as if he reads here. Now out of nowhere he’s letting Rosie have a couple of hours sleep because it’s suddenly important. If he’s such a health guru is he not aware that sleep repairs cells/heals the body etc? God.

Reactions: 8
I think it's worse thag she's gone from breakfast until 3pm without any food 😔
especially if shes poorly ..she should be grazing as and when she feels up to eating something. i used to let any eating routines drop when mine were ill ..they often only wanted yoghurt or soft fruit like raspberries , couple of biscuits and their milk...what ever made them feel a bit better ..is better for everyone xx

Reactions: 6
especially if shes poorly ..she should be grazing as and when she feels up to eating something. i used to let any eating routines drop when mine were ill ..they often only wanted yoghurt or soft fruit like raspberries , couple of biscuits and their milk...what ever made them feel a bit better ..is better for everyone xx
totally agree

Reactions: 2
He couldn’t make it anymore obvious that he reads on here.

So many things to comment on with today’s post! I don’t understand how he thinks it ok to keep starving his child. She is definitely an eating disorder waiting to happen and as the sister of someone who has suffered with anorexia for 20 years it is horrific. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Next thing I picked up on is that he said Rosie was doing the ‘night shift’ and he’s taking the load off through the day. What a load of bollocks! He’s been galavanting here there and everywhere on that bloody bike! He really is Joe Prick

Reactions: 5
Rosie?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosie?

Definitely not, this child gets steak and burgers...poor indie doesn’t get meat 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.