The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. They are both influencers and could use their platform to be useful to new parents who want to introduce a bottle or combi feed but they give no details. They could talk about pace feeding, or how often she has to pump to maintain supply etc so people have a balanced idea of their life but no, it’s all swanning off on fancy hotel breaks without showing any of the reality of what Rosie is going through.
I think he’s being quite vague about how Marley is being fed. Not that he has to tell anyone how he is fed but he has a massive platform, he’s just being so vague about it and potentially making struggling mums feel bad that they don’t have this lifestyle he portrays

Reactions: 5
Totally agree about his irresponsible breastfeeding/bottle posts, he really should add some kind of disclaimer because he has no expert knowledge! I would have felt so inadequate reading this when I was a new mum because I struggled with breastfeeding but my baby would never take a bottle and it was bloody hard work. I didn’t get any time to myself until she was nearly 1. Bottle feeding can also really mess up your milk supply if you are struggling to get going and don’t have some proper advice! I wish he would be honest about some of the difficulties of having young kids and stop being so smug.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They might be having an easy time of it now, mixing up the breastfeeding and bottle-feeding, but I don't think it's always obvious until a bit later on whether that will have a long term effect on Rosie's milk supply. The first few months are important to establish a good supply and if she has been supplementing with a bottle too often, or not having enough close contact with her baby, she could find her supply won't keep up and won't be enough.

Reactions: 4
Ugh he’s in my village 😤 and riding his motorbike down our lovely peaceful walking footpaths. Nice

Also how average does his Manchester hotel look? It looks like a travelodge or premier inn - nothing wrong with them of course but I would have thought flashy geeza Joe would splash more cash!
definitely looks like premier inn (not that theres anything wrong with that ive stayed i plenty) thought he would go to some hipster boutiquey place

Reactions: 2
You can hear Marley crying while Rosie chooses to film herself going outside and she continues to film him with Marley screaming in the background. Very odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Filming in Indie’s bedroom. A new low.

You can hear Marley crying while Rosie chooses to film herself going outside and she continues to film him with Marley screaming in the background. Very odd.
Very sad. Can’t let a crying child get in the way of a Gousto ad.

I’m done ✅ Joe playing the guitar sat on the floor in Indies room 😂🙄😂
that actually made me feel physically sick...he is starting to remind me of a controlling ex i had when i when i was young . the guitar the beard the floppy hair controlling behaviour...i know he would have been a bell end like this if we'd had kids

What is wrong with him? He shared a story of him and Indie dancing and captions it "dancing before dinner. Great exercise for both of us." Sad thing is, he's being serious probably.

WHY does he always have to link things to exercise? It is ok not exercise before dinner, you know. You will not get fat from not exercising every second.

He barely feeds Indie too and she's a baby so I hope he doesn't push this "exercise" shite on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What is wrong with him? He shared a story of him and Indie dancing and captions it "dancing before dinner. Great exercise for both of us." Sad thing is, he's being serious probably.

WHY does he always have to link things to exercise? It is ok not exercise before dinner, you know. You will not get fat from not exercising every second.

He barely feeds Indie too and she's a baby so I hope he doesn't push this "exercise" shite on her.
Sad thing is he’s already pushing the exercise thing on her.

Reactions: 2
If I tried to not feed my 2.5 year old for 4 hours she would be bloody DERANGED with hunger!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.