The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he really need to film Indie eat literally every night? I must be so odd always looking at/seeing the phone first instead of the parents face. When she goes to primary and has to draw a family picture, she'll definitely draw Joe holding that bloody phone! I just think it's quite sad that its such a part of everyday life for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope to god Rosie or someone else is there while hes got his back turned to her sat on the kitchen worktop!

Reactions: 8
Someone gift them a learning tower so she doesn’t have to sit on the worktop!

Reactions: 4
Shes having tea at 8:30pm 🤦‍♀️
This is crazy!! Even for an adult that's late, let alone a baby without snacks 🙁 it's blatantly obvious that his children have to fit around his life (i.e. his rigid, obsessive way of life with the main aim of selling books or lifestyle or whatever, no matter whether he's right or wrong), not his life now being built around his tiny vulnerable daughter ☹

Reactions: 9
My toddler is frequently topless for meals (our kitchen is warm enough). If I was going to film this for 3 million people (or indeed 5 people) I would pop a T-shirt on my child.

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ Joe, give the kid a bleeping break, no wonder she's starving, lunch at 3pm, dinner at 8.30pm. I really hope someone reports them or something. Put your phone down and leave her alone to eat her food in peace. Honestly Rosie is just as bad allowing it. Poor kid just wants to eat her dinner and her head father is shoving a phone in her dinner and constantly asking her questions and making her perform.

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ Joe, give the kid a bleeping break, no wonder she's starving, lunch at 3pm, dinner at 8.30pm. I really hope someone reports them or something. Put your phone down and leave her alone to eat her food in peace. Honestly Rosie is just as bad allowing it. Poor kid just wants to eat her dinner and her head father is shoving a phone in her dinner and constantly asking her questions and making her perform.
He’s really annoying me, he can’t even play without filming her
and the highlight of the poor girls day- playing with marker pens on a bloody white board- even then he took over 🤨

Reactions: 6
I had a baby who screamed in the car, screamed in the pram and wouldn't sleep in the pushchair until he was over 7 months old. He would also only nap on us until he was 8 months old (hard work when you have a 98th centile baby and you're trying to eat your christmas dinner 😂), and he is now 18 months old and still wakes up multiple times a night. I don't want to be competitive in misery, but he is just so bloody clueless! How lucky for him that it has taken him to have a second child for him to realise that it's a bit tit when you don't get much sleep.

Reactions: 7
My 7 year old still wakes up sometimes, my 3 year old wakes every single night like has never ever slept through. Theres being tired and then there is months and years of constantly broken sleep. It wears you down! When it's really bad you gave to prioritise sleep over other things for safety as much as anything else! Normal family life running a home and doing school or nursery runs will provide enough activity to keep you ticking over. Save the hiit for when you actually have the time!

• Heart
My toddler is frequently topless for meals (our kitchen is warm enough). If I was going to film this for 3 million people (or indeed 5 people) I would pop a T-shirt on my child.
Or even a bib! It’s not hard and they have loads, gifted no doubt.

Reactions: 2
I think his book is actually a book on how to wean children off food altogether.. 5 bloody hours, crikey I had my tea at like half 6??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now heres a changed tune.
Sleep is a priority now.
Maybe not out on the bike so much and letting Rosie get a nap in too.
After someone said he looks like Charles Manson, that's all I see 😂

Why the duck is he still starving his child? It is making me so so angry. It is abuse and so vile. I spoke with my fiance about Joe and how he feeds Indie and doesn't give her any snacks and he agreed it is absolutely disgusting. Get help for your disordered eating, Joe, and the fact that you project it onto your toddler 🤢

Reactions: 8
I wonder how his employees feel about him using the office as a crèche ? Would they be allowed to bring their kids in to run about all afternoon ?

I love kids but I don't think I could work with some running around my office ? Again does he realise not many people could do that in real life ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’d get so hungry if I ate lunch at 3pm and dinner then at half 8! Why is she eating SO late, that’s not fair on Indie! She’s knackered and hungry, feed her at 5pm and give her some milk before bed at 7/8. Having said that to do that he couldn’t do this insane reoffering an hour later, meaning breakfast is almost lunch and lunch is almost dinner. It’s so cruel I don’t understand why he wouldn’t want food to be fun and laid back?

I’d get so hungry if I ate lunch at 3pm and dinner then at half 8! Why is she eating SO late, that’s not fair on Indie! She’s knackered and hungry, feed her at 5pm and give her some milk before bed at 7/8. Having said that to do that he couldn’t do this insane reoffering an hour later, meaning breakfast is almost lunch and lunch is almost dinner. It’s so cruel I don’t understand why he wouldn’t want food to be fun and laid back?
She must be going to bed so uncomfortable, the way she sometimes wolfs down her dinner then I assume goes to bed soon after 😪

Reactions: 6
I wonder if he ever questions himself, am I doing the right thing? Should I try something else?

That's what I find so nonsensical about promoting yourself as an expert, DURING the weaning of your FIRST child. If this was supernanny or someone who's raised 5 kids successfully to adulthood, or a proper qualified and experienced dietician, it would make sense. But it's like me saying let me show you how to climb Mount Everest, while I'm climbing it for the first time, with no prior experience of mountain climbing. How the duck do I know if there's a better way, and how it will end?!

It's crazy to me that someone with no experience can hold themselves out as an expert, all while doing a live experiment on their first born... I guess that basically sums up Instagram influencers in general though and the worrying influence they can have.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That poor baby going so long without food just because his stomach isn’t crying out for food I bet hers was rumbling no end if she’d had no snacks. Someone needs to teach him that kids need more than adults, at least offered it. I’m sure when she’s with her grandparents for more than a few hours they will give her them because that’s more than likely how they fed Joe!

Reactions: 3
That poor baby going so long without food just because his stomach isn’t crying out for food I bet hers was rumbling no end if she’d had no snacks. Someone needs to teach him that kids need more than adults, at least offered it. I’m sure when she’s with her grandparents for more than a few hours they will give her them because that’s more than likely how they fed Joe!
Long time lurker here. I cant believe he doesn't give her snacks and feeds her so late. At that age 730 to 8pm should be bedtime! I know it's good for babies to try a range of foods but some of the stuff he gives her looks wholly unappetising. No wonder she doesn't want to eat it!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.