The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Rosie will have a sore head this morning 🤔

Poor woman she has to listen to two babies and Joe making his insta stories with a hangover 🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Firstly, if I was Rosie I would have divorced the man for sharing our naked son with millions of followers.

Secondly I'm finding his choice of words quite manipulative and, almost shaming/guilt trippy.

'fitness should always come first'
'if you really cared about yourself you would find the time to exercise'
Etc etc

I just think that could be extremely damaging for insecure and vulnerable people who are living by his word.

Exercising at the expense of keeping my house in order or my baby fed and put to bed on time? Really, Joe?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
His stories yesterday made for really uncomfortable viewing. I reported the videos of poor marley on the floor naked for the world to see but it astounds me that he potentially reviewed those clips and thought it was fine to share.

Reactions: 5
Firstly, if I was Rosie I would have divorced the man for sharing our naked son with millions of followers.

Secondly I'm finding his choice of words quite manipulative and, almost shaming/guilt trippy.

'fitness should always come first'
'if you really cared about yourself you would find the time to exercise'
Etc etc

I just think that could be extremely damaging for insecure and vulnerable people who are living by his word.

Exercising at the expense of keeping my house in order or my baby fed and put to bed on time? Really, Joe?
If he really cared about his kids he would feed them properly, give them a proper routine, put some bloody clothes on them in a cold house and put the bleeping camera away!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Seems like Rosies out for the night !! So two nights away from her newborn already !! That is definitely not normal ! When I was breastfeeding mine at this age if I got 5 mins in the shower I was winning !!

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe that poor child has lunch at 3 and then dinner at 7-8?! My toddler would be screaming with hunger if I did that. Your CHILDREN COME FIRST NOT YOUR FITNESS.

Reactions: 16
I have also reported all three naked story segments of poor Marley (I didn't actually know you could) - hopefully Instagram will follow up and this will be a reality check for that stupid man.

Reactions: 8
21B5D105-3DD4-405E-B70E-93908D5A8779.png

I reported the naked segments and also when indie was naked in the bath. I sent him the message posted above. How can he not see that it is so inappropriate?
the lack of routine is awful! My little girl is the same age as indie and we have a set routine which she thrives on

Reactions: 11
Can anyone keep track of the Marley naked story’s I’ve reported them so I can’t see but I think he will take them down if he’s got a shred of sense?

I reported them as well and got a reply back they don't break their standards for nudity anyway. 😕
187AB7F8-1629-4D7C-BBD6-53FBC6E1F8B3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I reported them too. Nothing will get done about it which astounds me. He has 3 million followers and the likelihood is that he’ll have some right weirdo’s following him. How can he think it’s ok to post naked vids of his children. Also we were out all day yesterday - heating hadn’t been on for 10 hours and it was bleeping freezing, I hairdried the kids pj’s and the bedsheets and we all bundled in. Why doesn’t Joe just take the kids to his mums or book himself into a bleeping hotel, not like he can’t afford it

Reactions: 3
Luisa zissman on q&a in her stories replied to a question about him posting naked videos. Said she will go and have a look, hopefully this with bring attention to it and he will take it down

Reactions: 2
I got that reply as well but then clicked the Think we made a mistake button and it says it will be reviewed. Maybe automated first response but maybe checked by a person if you click think you made a mistake ?

Reactions: 1
They don’t ever do anything normal. My kids love a roast. Meat, potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, loads of veg. I’ve never ever seen indie eat a roast. Even when my kids were tiny they would have one with us and just try it all. They don’t have a normal family life at all.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.