The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get how they don’t have gas still? I’m sure if you have a newborn baby they make you priority? Or you’d go stay or at least wash at a relatives? It’s just all weird!!!

Reactions: 7
I'm so glad I found this as thought it was just me who hated him!

My eldest is 3.5, so older than Indie. But many of my friends had their first around indies age, so were telling me about wean in 15. What a load of sanctimonious bullshite. I wasnt going to take nutritional advice regarding weaning from someone who was only just weaning their own child.

Then it was the dubious nature of breastfeeding. At the time they were clearly not being honest about breastfeeding- perhaps because they didn't think it fit in with their wholesome perfect image.

Those two things pissed me off and I haven't really followed their accounts since. Reading these posts seems like they are up to the same old tricks. He honestly disgusts me and I cant believe he has such a big following

Reactions: 13
"We are going for a roast, mummy is hungover"... 4 week old/breastfeeding/going out for the day/hungover - it all sounds complete bollocks. You cannot leave a 4 week old to get pissed for the day with a stash of expressed breastmilk, mum would have boobs like rocks, pumping isn't a 2 minute job in the loos. I loved the notion of lean in 15 and even wean in 15, even though I have a few kids and knew that some of it was fluke. Now I just see a guy who I honestly believe needs a medical intervention. And I'm not even joking. Something is not right. And as a mum I wouldn't be letting my kids dad spend time with them in his state, its actually really sad and I seriously believe we are witnessing the 'downfall' of someone who didnt start off as a bad person but isnt doing himself any favours whatsoever. I find it really sad x

I think there is definitely some ‘dishonesty’ going on here about Marley being mainly breastfed, Rosie was out all day, and I know they had a stash of milk in the fridge, but surely to keep up her supply, she need to be pumping at the times Marley usually feeds if she’s out, so is she carrying a breastpump and storage bottles around with her? I’m going to say no! if he’s on formula why not say so and stop lying!

Reactions: 6
I think there is definitely some ‘dishonesty’ going on here about Marley being mainly breastfed, Rosie was out all day, and I know they had a stash of milk in the fridge, but surely to keep up her supply, she need to be pumping at the times Marley usually feeds if she’s out, so is she carrying a breastpump and storage bottles around with her? I’m going to say no! if he’s on formula why not say so and stop lying!
When he nexts does a q and a let’s all ask him.... he’s soo sly!

Reactions: 4
It’s so damaging the way they’re portraying life with two young kids, one of which is supposedly breastfed. I found breastfeeding so hard and assumed I was doing something wrong because it was so hard, exhausting and painful. They’re making out like a new mum can breastfeed successfully but still have time away from baby...it’s simply not true! Just tell the truth. This is why breastfeeding rates are so low in the UK, no one wants to talk about how all consuming it is.

Reactions: 18
It’s so damaging the way they’re portraying life with two young kids, one of which is supposedly breastfed. I found breastfeeding so hard and assumed I was doing something wrong because it was so hard, exhausting and painful. They’re making out like a new mum can breastfeed successfully but still have time away from baby...it’s simply not true! Just tell the truth. This is why breastfeeding rates are so low in the UK, no one wants to talk about how all consuming it is.
And look he’s out on his bike again today! Looks like rosies paying the price for leaving him this weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Between weeks 2 and 8 I was cluster feeding my baby between 9pm anywhere up to 2am. That is the reality of breastfeeding to build up supply. And if I missed a feed by even a short period of time I'd become engorged and really painful with the occasional blocked duct. Going out for brunch was the last thing on my mind, surviving the sleep deprivation was 😂 I feel for new mums watching him and Rosie because none of it is steeped in the actual reality of being a family with a newborn.

Reactions: 16
Between weeks 2 and 8 I was cluster feeding my baby between 9pm anywhere up to 2am. That is the reality of breastfeeding to build up supply. And if I missed a feed by even a short period of time I'd become engorged and really painful with the occasional blocked duct. Going out for brunch was the last thing on my mind, surviving the sleep deprivation was 😂 I feel for new mums watching him and Rosie because none of it is steeped in the actual reality of being a family with a newborn.
Yes totally agree the reality is the baby is constantly attached to your boob ! Worrying that new mums will see this and think this is normal when it’s most definitely not !

Reactions: 5
It’s absolutely freezing I have my heat on 22 and I’m still cold I don’t understand why they are keeping the kids there? Our heating broke for a few hours the other week and that was a struggle! They have no need to be at home overnight as don’t have a commute in the morning or anything. It would make sense to check into hotel overnight, have warm shower in the morning then head home for day and back for warm bed overnight. It’s not like they don’t have the money or have a bed time routine they need to stick to!!!

It’s absolutely freezing I have my heat on 22 and I’m still cold I don’t understand why they are keeping the kids there? Our heating broke for a few hours the other week and that was a struggle! They have no need to be at home overnight as don’t have a commute in the morning or anything. It would make sense to check into hotel overnight, have warm shower in the morning then head home for day and back for warm bed overnight. It’s not like they don’t have the money or have a bed time routine they need to stick to!!!
I find it mad your house is at 22!! Mind you, back in the UK the houses are not greatly insulated. I live in Canada and it was -40 last week and our heat was set to 19. I notice when I go and visit family back home that I am always freezing in their houses even in spring/summer, whereas here I am not.

Reactions: 1
This man has the strangest priorities.
Will pay for night in hotel with his most likely still bleeding wife.
Will not go to a hotel with his very young family when they have no heating or hot water for days on end.

Reactions: 17
This man has the strangest priorities.
Will pay for night in hotel with his most likely still bleeding wife.
Will not go to a hotel with his very young family when they have no heating or hot water for days on end.
And will post his baby naked on IG for all to see.
As well as starve his daughter, and not give her snacks.
And exercise before feeding his kids / tidying the house.

He is unhinged.

Reactions: 11
As a parent I can not fathom how they can go off for the day knowing that their baby and toddler are at home without the basics of hot water and heating. It’s the oddest behaviour.
Why do Rosie & Joe both need so much time away for “themselves”? How could anyone enjoy and relax when their newborn is cold.

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t it be easier to boil a kettle for the bath ? Or do they not have a kettle ? Just the image of a pan of boiling water plugged in i the bathroom it’s literally like a spot the health and safety dangers !!
#all the gear with no idea 💡

Wouldn’t it be easier to boil a kettle for the bath ? Or do they not have a kettle ? Just the image of a pan of boiling water plugged in i the bathroom it’s literally like a spot the health and safety dangers !!
#all the gear with no idea 💡
Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't have a kettle, the weirdos

Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen a report in the local ITV London news talking about this problem and saying how many houses are affected. They showed his story with the water heating on the hob and mentioned him by name.

Reactions: 2
Telling your baby their cream is ‘arse’ cream. He’s trying to teach her lots of new words, why not get her saying things like arse!!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.