The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy. That baby is full on naked in that story. What the. That’s crazy irresponsible. Not to mention is 18 month old daughter is up at 9pm learning words.

Reactions: 13
So today a bit of real life happened did it ! Toast for tea !! Some of us have 3 kids to look after and still manage to provide a cooked meal every night ! Why couldn’t he rustle up a gusto as they are so quick and easy and you get everything delivered !So he tells us all the time !! He should of done sandwiches for lunch and had the cooked meal at dinner ! Rosies been away on the longest brunch ever ...
I couldn’t even begin to think about being away from my newborn for that long !

Reactions: 14
If you have a service contract for a gas central heating boiler then a family with a baby/small children/elderly person is a priority and the engineer must come right away.

Reactions: 9
Why on EARTH is she having a bath in the middle of the living room? JUST SO WEIRD
I'm sure she could have gone one night without a bath.

Also, the blinds aren't fully closed. What if there was a weirdo neighbour that could see in?

Just for you (they are from a public Instagram account so no qualms about posting them here).

And also because this will probably piss knobhead off 🤣🤣🤣
They look alike.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she could have gone one night without a bath.

Also, the blinds aren't fully closed. What if there was a weirdo neighbour that could see in?

They look alike.
no hes much nicer than Joe ..his eyes arent crazy for starters and his hair isnt like a mop

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you have a service contract for a gas central heating boiler then a family with a baby/small children/elderly person is a priority and the engineer must come right away.
Think he said there’s no gas in the area 🤔

Reactions: 3
Why wouldn’t you go stay with family or at a hotel if you have no heating and a brand new premature baby in the house?! It’s 6 degrees outside overnight and their heating has been off for a few days now. I had two babies in our house over Christmas and the heating broke (luckily came back on after 4 hours) but we were fully making contingency plans to go elsewhere. I can’t get my head around this...

Omg !! As if he just left the baby fully naked on the rug after his bath. What a shame, he should have been all wrapped up , fresh nappy and pjs. It's freezing tonight and those little fan heaters aren't great , especially in an open plan room like theirs. He just ignores him when he kicks the towel / blanket off 😓

Either that or when our hearing and hot water went, our home insurance covered us for staying in a hotel until they could get an engineer out. We had a newborn and luckily it was summer so only the hot water was actually affected which we could live without for a night. But I wouldn't dream of letting my five week old baby full on roll around a freezing cold house completely naked with a toddler full in naked in a bath and then upload videos of it to Instagram for all the creeps to look at!

Reactions: 6
Thank goodness someone else is bothered by all the exposed cables in Joe’s living room 😅

You know for an 18 month old, instead of pointing to a cartoon drawing of a clock on a flash card... you could just point to a clock.

Okay I accept a panda might be more difficult to find in real life.

Attachments

• Haha
If I had seen these stories when I was breastfeeding my first in the first few months I would have been a mess. I would have thought I was doing it all wrong as I wouldn’t have had a stash like that or been able to leave my child for more than an hour or so!

I’ve since had (and breastfed) 2 more children so I am secure in the knowledge that I wasn’t doing anything wrong or bad but they are being so irresponsible with all these stories

Reactions: 12
He did a work out and they have no water.

No wonder Rosie is still awol on the world’s longest ever brunch, he must freaking stink!! 🤢🤢

Where is the story about the cold house etc?
Ok I found them on the Wean in 15 account. No gas in the whole area? How is that possible? They must have underfloor heating! He's sitting there in a shirt.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.