The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so disgusted by the weanin15 stories of poor Marley lying naked on the floor, with a flimsy blanket on him which he can easily kick off. Words can voice my disgust at this. Why the duck would you leave a 5/6 week old naked on the floor, with a flimsy blanket over him, while you teach your an 18 month old words/numbers whatever at like 9pm when she should be in bed. I'm not a mother, but I would love kids, and it seems like basic common sense not to leave your baby naked on the floor when apparently there's no heating in the bleeping house! WHAT A bleeping IDIOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Joe and Rosie just come across as so immature. They are kids just playing at having kids. They obviously like the idea of having a family and living this "wholesome" life but they're too immature and irresponsible to even see it through. They can't get away from their kids quick enough.

They have no idea about the real world and the consequences their decisions now will have on their children in the long term.

Reactions: 8
The pic of the breast milk in the fridge is an old pic, I think. The dates on the bottle are 30/12 01/01, 02/01... unless it’s come out of the freezer and out to defrost. But he had nothing in but a slice of toast... each! And there’s plenty of other food in the fridge.
Yes indie defo has a bruise on her head.
the “brunch” is now “out tonight” on his body coach account.
And she defo needs routine.

Reactions: 6
Just for you (they are from a public Instagram account so no qualms about posting them here).

And also because this will probably piss knobhead off 🤣🤣🤣
Thank youuu Brummie for indulging me 🤣 I have no real comment to make on him, he looks pretty normal to me

Reactions: 4
Wtf is he doing feeding her so late?! And the bath!! My 5 year old would be completely shattered by now let alone a 1.5 yr old

Fitness should always come first!!! What a complete toss bucket-he makes me so cross!!

Reactions: 7
I’m disgusted at their parenting.
She’s cleared off for a boozy brunch, that’s all day? 🤔
No gas, so the house is freezing and Indie is in a bath! Why?!
Playing at parenting - absolutely

I'm so disgusted by the weanin15 stories of poor Marley lying naked on the floor, with a flimsy blanket on him which he can easily kick off. Words can voice my disgust at this. Why the duck would you leave a 5/6 week old naked on the floor, with a flimsy blanket over him, while you teach your an 18 month old words/numbers whatever at like 9pm when she should be in bed. I'm not a mother, but I would love kids, and it seems like basic common sense not to leave your baby naked on the floor when apparently there's no heating in the bleeping house! WHAT A bleeping IDIOT.
Couldn’t agree more

Reactions: 6
That frickin' nutritionist is all over his comments. Does she get paid? Is she a recipe developer on his behalf?

Reactions: 8
I’m so angry seeing his story, he’s now put a newborn in bed between multiple pillows and a duvet does he have any awareness of SIDS?

Reactions: 7
Oh my god. Marley is FULLY NAKED in those stories. I cannot even fathom this level of irresponsibility. You can completely see his penis. On not one, not two, but THREE story segments.
I am appalled.

Joe, come on man. This is irresponsible. Your son is completely naked on this. If nothing else this is a hideous betrayal of his right to privacy, which as he is too young to consent, YOU as his parent have to protect. Not allow thousands of people, who you don't know and who may have nefarious motives, to view his naked body.
This is not ok.
Nobody is impressed by your incredible parenting by teaching Indie with flashcards when you are simultaneously exposing your son.
Even besides the fact that you have also been telling everyone your house is cold due to the gas being off. And there he is, a tiny newborn, who's been poorly, kicking about naked in the cold for the world to see.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Yes, couldn’t understand him saying the house was Baltic and then having a naked newborn baby and a toddler wearing not much after sitting in a bath.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god. Marley is FULLY NAKED in those stories. I cannot even fathom this level of irresponsibility. You can completely see his penis. On not one, not two, but THREE story segments.
I am appalled.

Joe, come on man. This is irresponsible. Your son is completely naked on this. If nothing else this is a hideous betrayal of his right to privacy, which as he is too young to consent, YOU as his parent have to protect. Not allow thousands of people, who you don't know and who may have nefarious motives, to view his naked body.
This is not ok.
Nobody is impressed by your incredible parenting by teaching Indie with flashcards when you are simultaneously exposing your son.
Even besides the fact that you have also been telling everyone your house is cold due to the gas being off. And there he is, a tiny newborn, who's been poorly, kicking about naked in the cold for the world to see.
I’ve reported those pics of Marley for nudity the poor tot does he not realise how bad that looks?! So desperate for us to see that he’s teaching indie when she should be tucked up in bed no not just had a belly full of her tea at 830pm! His stories seemed manic yday. He’s defo got a wierd issue with food and exercise imagine having to squeeze in a workout when your kitchen and living area is absolute carnage - he’s nuts!!!!

Reactions: 11
I'm confused. On his body coach stories he showd him making a gusto for himself and says yheres some for indie. Surely shes in bed by the time he posts them so is he going to warm it up the day after for her?

Reactions: 2
The pic of the breast milk in the fridge is an old pic, I think. The dates on the bottle are 30/12 01/01, 02/01... unless it’s come out of the freezer and out to defrost. But he had nothing in but a slice of toast... each! And there’s plenty of other food in the fridge.
Yes indie defo has a bruise on her head.
the “brunch” is now “out tonight” on his body coach account.
And she defo needs routine.
Such a lot of milk as well- each of those bottles look to be about 3oz? He’ll only need around 1oz for every hour, and that milk should be used within 24 hours if it’s presumably come out of the freezer.. how long is she planning to be away?! She’ll be in agony if she’s not pumping while she’s out!

Reactions: 3
I am appalled.
I also couldn't believe it and reported. Completely irresponsible from any parent nevermind one with an online presence as big as his.

Reactions: 5
I'm confused. On his body coach stories he showd him making a gusto for himself and says yheres some for indie. Surely shes in bed by the time he posts them so is he going to warm it up the day after for her?
That was just a late story he showed them eating it earlier in the day on wean if 15. (but at 3.30pm or something but if a random time unless that was also a delayed story.)

Wtf is he doing feeding her so late?! And the bath!! My 5 year old would be completely shattered by now let alone a 1.5 yr old

Fitness should always come first!!! What a complete toss bucket-he makes me so cross!!
My 5 month old goes to bed at 7 every night leaving the rest of the evening for me to have a workout or clean up (like I have the energy for that!! 😂) Babies need routine!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.