The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is an idiot. He knows there is no gas so why not buy something on the way home for dinner? Like a treat take away pizza? Oh wait, he would never allow Indie that.

Also, why only one slice of toast for Indie's dinner? She must be starving.

Reactions: 10
Also when he says things like O it's not prefect but I have Marley and Indie, I didn't get much sleep, I was out at work all day I want to shout at him Yes this is most people's everyday life you idiot that is why we can't all cook from scratch and workout every day.

He is an idiot. He knows there is no gas so why not buy something on the way home for dinner? Like a treat take away pizza? Oh wait, he would never allow Indie that.

Also, why only one slice of toast for Indie's dinner? She must be starving.
He probably thought Rosie would be back by now and he could go out to get them something nice for dinner while the babies were in bed ...... Maybe she has seen sense 🤔😜

Reactions: 7
Also when he says things like O it's not prefect but I have Marley and Indie, I didn't get much sleep, I was out at work all day I want to shout at him Yes this is most people's everyday life you idiot that is why we can't all cook from scratch and workout every day.

He probably thought Rosie would be back by now and he could go out to get them so etching nice for dinner while the babies were in bed ...... Maybe she has seen sense 🤔😜
If I was Rosie I would be pissed off that Joe chose to work out while the kids are sleeping instead of tidying the house.

Reactions: 11
Rosie has been gone all day I hope she took her breastpump with her ! Ouch !

Also Indie has a nice bump on her head wonder if that was why they were so quiet yesterday ?
Aww, poor Indie. I hope she didn’t fall off the worktop!
His standards are slipping if she’s getting toast for dinner. I thought he always had meals prepped for her in the freezer! Liar, liar pants in fire. Not such a smug perfect dad after all 🤪

Reactions: 5
Guys you’re forgetting, ‘fitness is the most important thing’ ....
Not feeding your kids, ensuring your kids have a routine, getting your heating fixed, tidying your house, sleep or going to work 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The pair of them are being very liberal with truth about breastfeeding. No idea why.
Never believed that indie just lost interest in breastfeeding either, Rosie was either pregnant or they were trying.
I've breastfed two babies for a very long time and none of it makes sense to me. No idea what they're doing, but breastfeeding mums just don't get to up and leave newborn babies for hours at a time, let alone days.
Why dont they just be honest? What are they hiding and why??

Reactions: 14
The pair of them are being very liberal with truth about breastfeeding. No idea why.
Never believed that indie just lost interest in breastfeeding either, Rosie was either pregnant or they were trying.
I've breastfed two babies for a very long time and none of it makes sense to me. No idea what they're doing, but breastfeeding mums just don't get to up and leave newborn babies for hours at a time, let alone days.
I have breastfeed 3 babies and none of it makes sense to me either. She must have an over supply to have such a stash while feeding a 5 week old who I imagine would be cluster feeding ? Even more so remembering that last week they had a night away so would have needed to use up a lot of stored milk during that time.

Also I would think multiple days/hours away from such a young breastfed baby would make your supply drop 🤔

Reactions: 10
I have breastfeed 3 babies and none of it makes sense to me either. She must have an over supply to have such a stash while feeding a 5 week old who I imagine would be cluster feeding ? Even more so remembering that last week they had a night away so would have needed to use up a lot of stored milk during that time.

Also I would think multiple days/hours away from such a young breastfed baby would make your supply drop 🤔
I think she's built up the stash while the baby was in NICU.
However I don't believe she's breastfeeding anymore. I had to unfollow Joe the twit so I'm not sure if you've seen her feeding? But I went away for a weekend when my baby was 13m old and I was in agony. She would have had to have been pumping every 2 hours and all night. What's the point?! No sane mother is going to do that, it's just making life twice as hard for yourself.

Reactions: 8
Why on EARTH is she having a bath in the middle of the living room? JUST SO WEIRD

Reactions: 9
Yes exactly this! When you’re exclusively breastfeeding like he says they are, you can’t just swan off for an overnight stay away from your newborn? Your supply would be affected and also... ouch?

He mentions how she breastfeeds constantly, I find it odd. Get off your high horse. This is coming from a woman who breastfed for nearly a year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Exactly what I thought, why are you giving the baby a bath then laying him out naked with no heating
And if for whatever reason you do it, the second he starts kicking that blanket off, you wrap him back up, surely?!

Aww, poor Indie. I hope she didn’t fall off the worktop!
His standards are slipping if she’s getting toast for dinner. I thought he always had meals prepped for her in the freezer! Liar, liar pants in fire. Not such a smug perfect dad after all 🤪
surprised he couldn't whip up another bleeping fritata by cooking it with all the hot air he spouts

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mine did lose interest at about 11 months once she was having formula during the day when I went back to work. I fed her at night/mornings for about 4 months but she stopped feeding in the night and then refused point blank. I could never pump anywhere near enough, I would pump for half an hour and get one ounce. Tried lots of things and had support but just didn’t work. Don’t know why they aren’t just honest about it though 🤷🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t seem to have that problem. Hate the promotion of use of formula as a tool to achieve nights away from your newborn though 🤨

Reactions: 6
Those babies should be in bed, not naked in the front room in a cold house! Where on Earth is Rosie?

Reactions: 8
Totally this ☝☝ It’s difficult to leave them when they are 5/6 months old and you are breastfeeding non of it makes any sense !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.