The Body Coach #2 Joe gets right on my wicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With holding food & obsessively controlling a toddler’s diet - check!
Freezing cold house - check!
Lack of routine - check!
Manic behaviour by a parent - check!
Untidy home - check!
Unsafe practices like allowing a toddler to sit on a work surface surrounded by knives and portable hobs - check!

If the Wicks family lived on a council estate, social services would be straight round with the above.

Also is Rosie taking part in the world’s longest, most drawn out brunch today. Bet Joe is letting the kids nap now so Rosie has to deal with them when she gets back. Pathetic man child that he is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Did anyone else think it was weird on the live that he said ‘what are you waiting for? That divorce?’ About 10x 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Sorry but he seems more and more like a manic lunatic. So obsessive about exercise and food and controlling everything and everyone.

Reactions: 6
I know! Just clean your house, dont let your kids nap at a ridiculous time, put them to bed and you will have all evening to exercise then!
Exactly I usually have both kids in bed by 7 then you e got all evening to exercise, tidy, watch tv etc etc. Rosie will hate him for Tay danger nap. Indies routine seems to have totally gone out the window and she is eating super late, up late etc. He said before I die went to bed by 1930 ain’t happening tonight mate.
My second just had to fit in to the routine my eldest already had not sure why they have let it go so badly?

Reactions: 6
I understand pumping so Rosie can pop out etc. But why is the end result for him always about getting away from his children lol? Not the first time he’s mentioned ‘nights away from the kids’ and he’s already had one from his newborn son. Priorities 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
Exactly I usually have both kids in bed by 7 then you e got all evening to exercise, tidy, watch tv etc etc. Rosie will hate him for Tay danger nap. Indies routine seems to have totally gone out the window and she is eating super late, up late etc. He said before I die went to bed by 1930 ain’t happening tonight mate.
My second just had to fit in to the routine my eldest already had not sure why they have let it go so badly?
Indie doesn’t seem to have any routine. Never has meals at the same time, naps all over the place. I know we all choose to parent the way we see fit but kids thrive on routine

I have a new thread title. Joe wicks...He’s not the messiah, he’s a very nawtee boi
I think we will be seeing this thread sooner rather than later the rate we are gaining posters 🤣

• Haha
Indie doesn’t seem to have any routine. Never has meals at the same time, naps all over the place. I know we all choose to parent the way we see fit but kids thrive on routine
I remember not that long ago on stories him talking about her routine and how she slept for 12 hours etc but that’s totally gone.
I agree kids bloody love a routine! It’s definitely needed in our family.

Reactions: 3
Rosie had an ex, think he was called Kane, she was with him from when she was 14 and they were together for 10/11 years. They broke up shortly before she got with Joe.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He is really manic about it too. ‘Right the kids are asleep, must exercise now!’
Making parents feel bad left, right and centre! After I’ve been dealing with the children all day and they’re in bed, I’m sitting on that sofa guilt free, no way I’m doing 20 minutes of anything. He goes on and on about the link between mental health and exercise (which I strongly agree with) but the irony is that him obsessively and unrealistically exercising at stupid times would adversely affect someone’s mental health if they felt unable to keep up with them. It might *only* be 20 minutes but that’s too much at the door for a long day with small kids for Single parents, solo parents etc...just who is his target audience?

Reactions: 11
Go and look at Rosie’s old Twitter... she was filth!!

She even has fan clubs 😂😂😂😂

776B4A70-BC99-4581-9917-991B15DB4D5C.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I know! Just clean your house, dont let your kids nap at a ridiculous time, put them to bed and you will have all evening to exercise then!
Also what’s with blasting the super loud music whilst the two babies sleep next to him?! Why is he so ridiculous! Just do a quick work out and shut up about it. JESUS

Reactions: 8
Dinner for Indie is 1 slice of toast with Almond Butter at 8.15pm.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Rosie has been gone all day I hope she took her breastpump with her ! Ouch !

Also Indie has a nice bump on her head wonder if that was why they were so quiet yesterday ?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.