The Belters' Off-Topic Chat Group

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon Belters! Need a bit of input from you. My son is planning to go into property renovation to build up a rental portfolio. I know some of you live up North and wondered if you could give me some feedback on the Lancashire coast ie Lytham, Blackpool, Morecambe etc and Lincolnshire coast ie Grimsby, Cleethorpes etc. Even if you have visited these areas it would be a massive help. Thanks.
No help here , im further up than those places - but wishing him lots of luck😘 . You cant get a rental round here for love nor money, as social housing is on its knees , so people have no choice.Moderate rental for ,say 2 bedder is around a grand a month. Way more extortionate in the city centre.
Afternoon Belters! Need a bit of input from you. My son is planning to go into property renovation to build up a rental portfolio. I know some of you live up North and wondered if you could give me some feedback on the Lancashire coast ie Lytham, Blackpool, Morecambe etc and Lincolnshire coast ie Grimsby, Cleethorpes etc. Even if you have visited these areas it would be a massive help. Thanks. 😘
No help here, as im further up than those places - but wishing him lots of luck😘 . You cant get a rental round here for love nor money, as social housing is on its knees , so people have no choice.Moderate rental for ,say 2 bedder is around a grand a month. Way more extortionate in the city centre though x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm further up pet!

Just a little update my HRT...I've been on it 12 months & I'd say the the the first 6-7 weeks were great but now im back to square 1. I'm seeing Mr Dr tomorrow so I'm hoping I get some answers πŸ˜­πŸ’œ

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I'm further up pet!

Just a little update my HRT...I've been on it 12 months & I'd say the the the first 6-7 weeks were great but now im back to square 1. I'm seeing Mr Dr tomorrow so I'm hoping I get some answers πŸ˜­πŸ’œ
That's really tit for you tbh. Hope you get it sorted ASAP. πŸ’— I've just started a thread on Bob Marley so if you're feeling stressed out, we are going to pump it with love 😘😘

• Heart
He's upped my hrt back again in 6-8 weeks πŸ’œ
I hope that helps sweetheart. Like I said before, I've had to do it on my own as it's linked to breast cancer and that is predominant in my family. Let me know how you get on and I really hope it helps you. Sending love. 😘

• Heart
I hope that helps sweetheart. Like I said before, I've had to do it on my own as it's linked to breast cancer and that is predominant in my family. Let me know how you get on and I really hope it helps you. Sending love. 😘

You're such a gem crazy I hope you know that πŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just came to ask the same thing - pleased you are OK sweetie x
Thank you! Yes, all OK but work has been taking over what with helping with my daughter's salon. I need a few extra staff tbh to take the pressure off! 😘
---
Just came to ask the same thing - pleased you are OK sweetie x
Thanks Smelly. Work is extra busy - hopefully will free up some time for Tattle soon! 😘

• Heart
Hey girls
I'm not doing too good but I haven't really got a good space to say it out loud (just in my own head of that makes sense)
This week has been tough so I'm just writing it down here cos I don't know where else to write it. I will give myself a kick up the arse tomorrow.

Hope you're all ok

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey girls
I'm not doing too good but I haven't really got a good space to say it out loud (just in my own head of that makes sense)
This week has been tough so I'm just writing it down here cos I don't know where else to write it. I will give myself a kick up the arse tomorrow.

Hope you're all ok
Aww, hope you're OK Lottie. 😘 A problem shared is a problem halved. πŸ’―

• Heart
Hey girls

Hope you're all ok
We are all here for you Lottie never feel alone ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 3