The Belters' Off-Topic Chat Group

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a guilty thing to announce 😐😐😐😐

I am becoming hooked on that Dickinsons Real Deal programme. I only started watching it the other week now I find am looking forward to it .

Am I beyond hope?? 😐😒

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I am becoming hooked on that Dickinsons Real Deal programme. I only started watching it the other week now I find am looking forward to it .

Am I beyond hope?? 😐😒
I love him!

"Cheap as chips" and "that's a Bobby Dazzler".

Do you reckon he uses Dawsylicious Extra Dark Tan? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Am I beyond hope?? 😐😒
My mum absolutely loves that programme, structures her day around it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Reactions: 3
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I feel better now , I will enjoy the programme and Dickinsons Dawseylicious dark tan cream πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are any of you perimenopausal? What are your symptoms how are you coping? πŸ’œ

Reactions: 4
Oh Lottie, been going through utter hell for just over a year now. Luckily the night sweats have stopped but the mood swings/tearfulness have been absolutely shocking. I can't take HRT as breast cancer runs in my family and I've read about links to it. Just going month by month at the moment. It is truly horrific! x

• Sad
  • Heart
Oh Lottie, been going through utter hell for just over a year now. Luckily the night sweats have stopped but the mood swings/tearfulness have been absolutely shocking. I can't take HRT as breast cancer runs in my family and I've read about links to it. Just going month by month at the moment. It is truly horrific! x

It's bleeping tit man! It's my hair falling out that's stressing me out...I had a gastric bypass 4 years ago & it fell out loads but after about a year it stopped now it's started again 😭 men just don't get it either!
My mam passed away so I can't even cry to her. Thank you for being so lush all the time you have no idea how much I appreciate πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's bleeping tit man! It's my hair falling out that's stressing me out...I had a gastric bypass 4 years ago & it fell out loads but after about a year it stopped now it's started again 😭 men just don't get it either!
My mam passed away so I can't even cry to her. Thank you for being so lush all the time you have no idea how much I appreciate πŸ’œ
Oh bless you. πŸ’— So very sorry about your mum. Always remember that bad times are only temporary. Sending a hug. X

• Heart
Not yet, turned 50 last month but my period came as normal. I've no idea what I'm in for as my mum had a hysterectomy at 36 and had the odd flushing and sweats. Scared I'll turn into a psycho πŸ˜–

• Sad
Not yet, turned 50 last month but my period came as normal. I've no idea what I'm in for as my mum had a hysterectomy at 36 and had the odd flushing and sweats. Scared I'll turn into a psycho πŸ˜–
I've been getting symptoms for about a year now. Completely fed up with it Coco. I just wish they would stop. Been having some horrendous periods over the last year but hopefully I'll be reaching menopause soon as seem to be calming right down. Sick to death of it all. It's the fatigue as well that is killing me. I think I'm over the hot flushes though. They were tit. Literally thought my head would combust and couldn't breathe. Honestly just want it to come to the end! x

• Heart
I've been getting symptoms for about a year now. Completely fed up with it Coco. I just wish they would stop. Been having some horrendous periods over the last year but hopefully I'll be reaching menopause soon as seem to be calming right down. Sick to death of it all. It's the fatigue as well that is killing me. I think I'm over the hot flushes though. They were tit. Literally thought my head would combust and couldn't breathe. Honestly just want it to come to the end! x
Sounds awful 😒 let’s hope it’s over soon πŸ™πŸΌx

• Heart
Sadly , yes. It’s rotten isn’t it.
Aside from having no energy and everything aching I have been getting crippling anxiety and palpitations
Finally went to my GP last week and am going to have bloods and a 24 hour ECG and then hopefully some meds to sort it all out !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aside from having no energy and everything aching I have been getting crippling anxiety and palpitations
Finally went to my GP last week and am going to have bloods and a 24 hour ECG and then hopefully some meds to sort it all out !!!

Hope it goes well! It's tit man πŸ˜­πŸ’œ

Little update girls....the Dr prescribed be hrt today & I didn't even cry! I'm currently celebrating with rose! Hope you're all keeping well πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey Belter’s, my first time in here lol πŸ‘‹ just wondering what wiki number is it in that the elderly man knocks at the door about noise and Pob says weights dropped πŸ™„ and they uploaded the ring doorbell footage to IG stories. I can’t find it and to show someone it? Does anyone know please? @CrazyBaldhead do you know? Also im loving the thread and all you belters are hilarious 😘

• Heart
Hey Belter’s, my first time in here lol πŸ‘‹ just wondering what wiki number is it in that the elderly man knocks at the door about noise and Pob says weights dropped πŸ™„ and they uploaded the ring doorbell footage to IG stories. I can’t find it and to show someone it? Does anyone know please? @CrazyBaldhead do you know? Also im loving the thread and all you belters are hilarious 😘
Wiki 7 - 06/03/23 Jess. X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sorry to butt in but do you get horrific pains at the top of your legs?? Xx