The Belters' Off-Topic Chat Group

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey girls just wanted to check in & let yous know I'm thinking of you all πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hope you're OK lovely? Watched Big Brother tonight. It certainly didn't disappoint. Should be an interesting one! Anybody else like it? X

I'm ok.. other than the bleeping peri rage still. I mean Geordies always just say it but sometimes I think here Lottie wind your neck in!
I'm just watching them go in now! πŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi girls,my beautiful mum passed last night.
Will be back soon xx
Love to you all

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Tomorrow's the day that I celebrate properly my 50th Birthday! Mr Crazy has booked us in at The Ritz and we have first block tickets to see Madonna at the O2!

Buzzing is NOT the word! Cannot wait! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tomorrow's the day that I celebrate properly my 50th Birthday! Mr Crazy has booked us in at The Ritz and we have first block tickets to see Madonna at the O2!

Wow thats amazing!! Happy 50th πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³. Im sooo jealous on the Madonna front, i bloody love her. Please report back on her amazingness. EnjoyπŸ₯‚xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I know how gutted you were when she was poorly!!! Have the most amazing time happy birthday & ps I hope you've rehearsed all the dances πŸ’ƒπŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 2