The Belters' Off-Topic Chat Group

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIP. Sinead. Such an iconic song. πŸ’—

Oooh haven't been over here for ages!

There was a very big fuss made about a woman who was a one hit wonder from what? 30 years ago? Sad, she passed, I'm not saying otherwise but the days worth of articles was completely unnecessary
---
Thanks pet I'm going to book an appointment. Thankfully my Dr is really nice.
You're always supportive I really appreciate it πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ
I couldn't have HRT either so had no option but to go the au natural route - I started taking Evening Primrose Oil, magnesium, Complex Vitamin B, calcium plus a Berocca daily and after 2 years, I'm fine and dandy. It took a few months to sleep better etc but I've never looked back.

Hope you are OK x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Can I mention mangoes? When I cut mine they’ve always got a weird hard bit around hard stone, what am I doing wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can I mention mangoes? When I cut mine they’ve always got a weird hard bit around hard stone, what am I doing wrong?
My fave!!! Here is 'How to cut a mango' Platty!! I must admit, I had to google this as was having the same problem! 🀣 Some of the tit I google is hysterical!! X

• Heart
Eee the ceralgate had me screaming & I'm not being funny but I've bleeping needed a good laugh! I feel much better this week so fingers crossed it continues 😬

• Heart
Mmmmm and me, adore pineapple

Usually in a bowl with hot custard poured all over it πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Cereal and Mango and I am starving. I am fasting til 1pm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Hope u are all having a nice weekend Belters ❀

• Heart
Madam Secretary has just said she's ok. Best thing to do is never share anything personal on any platform and you correctly covered your tracks. Honestly, these flying monkeys are total freaks and it's all done to 'scare' people. They honestly cannot do a thing because they are in the wrong by stalking people. Just like when Pob said he would "knock on trolls doors". Good luck with that one as he'd have to get past my fella first!!

They are all absolutely pathetic and they know it. Imagine spending all of your time looking for people on a gossip forum who isn't even trolling somebody directly. It would be a different story completely if you were sending direct abuse but its all kept on here. X

Reactions: 8
Madam Secretary has just said she's ok. Best thing to do is never share anything personal on any platform and you correctly covered your tracks. Honestly, these flying monkeys are total freaks and it's all done to 'scare' people. They honestly cannot do a thing because they are in the wrong by stalking people. Just like when Pob said he would "knock on trolls doors". Good luck with that one as he'd have to get past my fella first!!

They are all absolutely pathetic and they know it. Imagine spending all of your time looking for people on a gossip forum who isn't even trolling somebody directly. It would be a different story completely if you were sending direct abuse but its all kept on here. X
Belters I feel lost.

I'm bored of Dawson, don't care about how bad she treats her kids. Nothing I can do to help these boys. I find the smugness worse than the abuse because this witch has nothing to be smug about.

She's going to harm one of her boys and that's that. Watching it is painful. What do I do?

• Heart
Belters I feel lost.

I'm bored of Dawson, don't care about how bad she treats her kids. Nothing I can do to help these boys. I find the smugness worse than the abuse because this witch has nothing to be smug about.

She's going to harm one of her boys and that's that. Watching it is painful. What do I do?
I think maybe the best thing would be to take a break from watching her and the thread , just for your own sake. She shouldn't be making you feel this way. We all want to see her do so much more for those kids and hopefully the Ss are still keeping her on their radar. But you shouldn't be stressing yourself this much over a stranger. There isnt really much you or anyone on here can do and really, its the people who know her in real life that should be stepping in.
I hope you are OK and Sending you hugs πŸ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Belters I feel lost.

Unfollow her for a bit she's smug alright and it's hard to watch what's happening

Maybe join the Marion thread it's funny and it's his birthday thos weekend so guaranteed laughs

Take care ❀

• Heart
I think maybe the best thing would be to take a break from watching her and the thread , just for your own sake. She shouldn't be making you feel this way. We all want to see her do so much more for those kids and hopefully the Ss are still keeping her on their radar. But you shouldn't be stressing yourself this much over a stranger. There isnt really much you or anyone on here can do and really, its the people who know her in real life that should be stepping in.
I agree to stop watching her. I was watching a few zelebs and found myself wasting too much time with it all. I catch up on these threads and barely watch their stories. Why give them the engagement anyway? I see on her thread somebody said that companies actually do watch Tattle and it goes against the celebs getting paid adverts (with big companies) so apart from her losing work with her behaviour, she is very likely being watched and hopefully someone will intervene with regard to the boys. This past week has been the worst I’ve seen her and there is no excuse for the way she trolled someone she suspected of being a Tattler.

• Heart
Belters I feel lost.

I know what you mean. At the moment, I'm finding doing the Wiki an awful strain and exhausting. I totally agree, the smugness from her is very concerning. πŸ’―

I have a really bad gut feeling something will happen too. In that latest TikTok of her dancing around in front of Jude she looks completely deranged. I very much doubt she is breastfeeding doing all that and not leaking all over the place. Maybe take a break? I feel the same tbh. Sending much love. 😘

• Sad
  • Heart
Im
Fine and dandy - thank you ❀

I'm not stressed. I know what will happen, we all do. Sadly, one of her children will be harmed and it will be Jude ( sorry, absolutely vile and common name just like Noah🀒)

Will she be honest? Of course not. She doesn't know what that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know what you mean. At the moment, I'm finding doing the Wiki an awful strain and exhausting. I totally agree, the smugness from her is very concerning. πŸ’―

I have a really bad gut feeling something will happen too. In that latest TikTok of her dancing around in front of Jude she looks completely deranged. I very much doubt she is breastfeeding doing all that and not leaking all over the place. Maybe take a break? I feel the same tbh. Sending much love. 😘
SS will be watching all of this unfold & she's just sticking 2 fingers up to them. She couldn't give a fly duck about the danger she's put that baby in because all she cares about is herself. Bagpuss wasn't even supporting his head in her stories πŸ™

Im
Fine and dandy - thank you ❀

I'm not stressed. I know what will happen, we all do. Sadly, one of her children will be harmed and it will be Jude ( sorry, absolutely vile and common name just like Noah🀒)

Will she be honest? Of course not. She doesn't know what that is.
I felt the same as you - had to unfollow her in the end. God knows whats gonna happen to those children (i truly hope nothing will), but the authorities were warned. I agree with PP , get on the Marion thread, hes a an absolute beaut🀣xx

Afternoon Belters! Need a bit of input from you. My son is planning to go into property renovation to build up a rental portfolio. I know some of you live up North and wondered if you could give me some feedback on the Lancashire coast ie Lytham, Blackpool, Morecambe etc and Lincolnshire coast ie Grimsby, Cleethorpes etc. Even if you have visited these areas it would be a massive help. Thanks. 😘