The Belters' Off-Topic Chat Group

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good evening, Belters .......

Cafe tomoz, should I indulge in 2 bits of fried bread & scrambled egg * or be holier-than-thou, and have squashed avocado on rye bread ?

* I luv fried bread πŸ˜›

Reactions: 2
Good evening, Belters .......

Cafe tomoz, should I indulge in 2 bits of fried bread & scrambled egg * or be holier-than-thou, and have squashed avocado on rye bread ?

* I luv fried bread πŸ˜›
Sod it! You cannot beat a bit of fried bread! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Morning Belters, I'm so distraught about Madonna being rushed to hospital. All I can think about. We were supposed to be seeing her in October at the O2 for my 50th. πŸ˜”

• Sad
Morning Belters, I'm so distraught about Madonna being rushed to hospital. All I can think about. We were supposed to be seeing her in October at the O2 for my 50th. πŸ˜”
I thought of you when I heard about it, hopefully it’s not postponed for too long 🀞🏻

• Heart
I'm a little suspect of a couple of 'new members' one in particularly wanting to see Amanda and Pob on the settee.....we don't call her Amanda.
I may be barking up the wrong tree but I'm wary πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm a little suspect of a couple of 'new members' one in particularly wanting to see Amanda and Pob on the settee.....we don't call her Amanda.
I may be barking up the wrong tree but I'm wary πŸ˜‚
I noticed that too! I always call her Harro but as you said, no Belters call her Amanda!! 🧐

Crazy I was reading the jake quickenden wiki last night and I was howling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the part where he was lying on the floor and the flight attendant making him get up nearly made me loose conscious πŸ˜‚ just wondering have you done anymore that I could read for a giggle. You're new title is Crazy Queen of the Wiki πŸ‘‘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Crazy I was reading the jake quickenden wiki last night and I was howling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the part where he was lying on the floor and the flight attendant making him get up nearly made me loose conscious πŸ˜‚ just wondering have you done anymore that I could read for a giggle. You're new title is Crazy Queen of the Wiki πŸ‘‘
Cheers!! 😘 I found updating JQ's one quite amusing. Chazza is very stressful and depressing. No, only do these two! More than enough!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Belters I need a bit support or a kick up the arse or good smack across the face not sure what. I told yous I was starting my hrt. Well I'm just nto month 3 (I take tablets because in on the DEPO injection) I can't get any advice offy mam because she passed away 😭
I don't feel like they're helping. Do I just go in & ask for a higher dose?

• Heart
Belters I need a bit support or a kick up the arse or good smack across the face not sure what. I told yous I was starting my hrt. Well I'm just nto month 3 (I take tablets because in on the DEPO injection) I can't get any advice offy mam because she passed away 😭
Lottie, I'd book another appointment and have a chat. HRT wasn't an option for me as it has links to breast cancer and my mum has had it twice. I'm still going through it but choose to do it naturally.

If in doubt, give the doctor a shout. I hope you get it all sorted. πŸ’—

Lottie, I'd book another appointment and have a chat. HRT wasn't an option for me as it has links to breast cancer and my mum has had it twice. I'm still going through it but choose to do it naturally.

If in doubt, give the doctor a shout. I hope you get it all sorted. πŸ’—

Thanks pet I'm going to book an appointment. Thankfully my Dr is really nice.
You're always supportive I really appreciate it πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ

• Heart
There are lots of types of hrt and a variety of combinations, you'd be lucky if you got it right first time. It's trial and error but try and be patient while you work out the best combination to suit you. Go back and keep going back until you're happy. There are some good insta pages you can follow. Dr Louise Newsham (the menopause doctor) and loads of advice out there now if you search and great support networks too. Manchestermenopausehive on insta is a good follow as is menopause nutritionist (Dr Jenn Huber) good luck, hope you get sorted soon and feel better πŸ™‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There are lots of types of hrt and a variety of combinations, you'd be lucky if you got it right first time. It's trial and error but try and be patient while you work out the best combination to suit you. Go back and keep going back until you're happy. There are some good insta pages you can follow. Dr Louise Newsham (the menopause doctor) and loads of advice out there now if you search and great support networks too. Manchestermenopausehive on insta is a good follow as is menopause nutritionist (Dr Jenn Huber) good luck, hope you get sorted soon and feel better πŸ™‚
Thanks so much πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ