The Belters' Off-Topic Chat Group

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all doing really well! Wish time would slow down though 😭

I haven't been on the dawsy thread she was getting on my tits 🀣
Hope @CrazyBaldhead is OK πŸ˜«πŸ’œ
I hope its just the phone issue and Crazy will be back soon

Chazza still pretending to be a size 10 and Ken loves her you aren't missing much
πŸ’—πŸ’—

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Wonder if crazy is ok,we can’t find out which is more frustrating.
Give us a sign queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@CrazyBaldhead If you're reading this we love ya and we miss ya. Last year I had to take time out from posting on Tattle due to issues in my personal life but I still had a peep on here now and again but didn't feel up to engaging and posting. Sending you all the love in the world, you are in my prayers β™₯

Any Fakeys any good with updating the wiki? Crazy has done such a great job after taking up the wiki baton from Jac, our OG Fakey. I would hate for her to return and the wiki being a ballache for her to get back up to date. I wouldn't have a clue how to go about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@CrazyBaldhead If you're reading this we love ya and we miss ya. Last year I had to take time out from posting on Tattle due to issues in my personal life but I still had a peep on here now and again but didn't feel up to engaging and posting. Sending you all the love in the world, you are in my prayers β™₯

Any Fakeys any good with updating the wiki? Crazy has done such a great job after taking up the wiki baton from Jac, our OG Fakey. I would hate for her to return and the wiki being a ballache for her to get back up to date. I wouldn't have a clue how to go about it.
I have no idea but have some time tomorrow night, will se if I can figure it out

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Anyone can update the wiki I assume highest number page is most recent - I don't know how to add videos I had asked Ceazy before and she said she keeps a notebook and makes notes of what goes on daily and then updates with pics and videos - she puts a huge amount of time and effort into it so definitely would be a shame not to try keep it going until her return- even if videos and pics are painted in thread they will be there when needed

• Heart
I'm so sorry for crashing your thread Belters, I thought I was on the Jake Quickenden thread for some reason *face palms self*
I don't even follow this thread so I have no idea how I ended up here πŸ˜‚

Can a fellow Fakey tag me in our Fakey off topic thread cos I haven't been on it for a while. Ta x

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm so sorry for crashing your thread Belters, I thought I was on the Jake Quickenden thread for some reason *face palms self*
I don't even follow this thread so I have no idea how I ended up here πŸ˜‚

Can a fellow Fakey tag me in our Fakey off topic thread cos I haven't been on it for a while. Ta x
Don't worry Blue you are welcome here- Xrazy does both wiki's
I'll tag you in Fakeys OT thread

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi you lovely lot! I'm back. I went to Jamaica for three weeks and had a blast.

I need to catch up! πŸ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Crazy we missed you but Jesus Christ we have been worried
Aww bless you all. I needed to have a bit of a break and this holiday was an idea of my dad's so we thought sod it and we all went to see my aunt. Had a fabulous time! Hope you are well? 😘

• Heart