The Beckhams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicola and Harper "Bonding".

“If you threaten to get your nanny fired, she’ll do whatever you want her to do”
“If you have a tantrum and kick up a fuss mommy and daddy will buy you whatever you want”

I hope Nicolas learnt from her ways/doesn’t influence Harper badly, Harper seems like a sweet kid. Kind of hope so goes into full jealous mood and drives Nicola away

Reactions: 3
Is it just me that thinks Cruz’s birthday pic for Harper’s birthday post was a bit strange?

Do you mean this one?

Just a throwback photo, nothing strange about that.
I know but he could of shared a family pic but i have noticed he doesn’t like being in the public eye that much.

Reactions: 2
Am I ridiculously old fashioned?
I prefer children to look / dress like kids.
Dressing up as a game, can be fun, but I find small children dressed like adults / wearing make up, to go out or be photographed for social media - quite tasteless.
Katie Price went down that route with her daughter. I think it looks very odd - tacky if I can be honest.

Reactions: 12
Am I ridiculously old fashioned?
I prefer children to look / dress like kids.
Dressing up as a game, can be fun, but I find small children dressed like adults / wearing make up, to go out or be photographed for social media - quite tasteless.
Katie Price went down that route with her daughter. I think it looks very odd - tacky if I can be honest.
Also, they're not 'two ladies' out together. They are a 25 year old woman and a 9 year old child.

Reactions: 10
I also don’t understand taking very young children to fashion shows.
No child wants to sit through a fashion show - front row or not!
Do any other celebs drag their children along to these events?
Or is it just the beckhams?

Reactions: 11
I know but he could of shared a family pic but i have noticed he doesn’t like being in the public eye that much.
He is probably the child that wants nothing to do with the 3 ring circus his parents provide for their kids. Hopefully he is the one who will get himself an education and a proper job and have a "normal" life, unlike the others.
His 17 year old brother is on a "Romantic Break" with his girlfriend at the moment.
Taking Harper, in make-up and adult type clothes, to VB's shop to try on clothes is not something you do with a 9 year old child (breaking Covid rules again, using the changing rooms) instead of something age appropriate for Harper not her brothers finance.

Reactions: 8
My niece goes to school
With Romeo says he’s a twit
Tea!!!!

100%. It still makes me laugh that they tried to pass off the thrones etc. as ironic. As if! More likely her management company got wind of the plans, saw how silly it all looked (as well as the thrones, the icing models of them on top of the cake and the outfit change into the purple gear) and thought, CHRIST, how are we going to save them from becoming a laughing stock? Oh yeah, IRONY.
The purple outfits 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor harper, Nicolas no where to be seen and Brooklyn’s on his phone, all for their amazing day with their little sister 🙄 could of made it a really lovely day - my big brother and his now wife used to take me on some amazing trips when I was Harper’s age but nope they’re ignoring her. She does look very nice though.
94C9EF73-0686-4F7F-B308-474633020FF4.png

Reactions: 1
What is that photo about? Don’t know if I am not looking at it, at the right angle - I don’t understand it,
Totally unhealthy for a nine year to be living her life on instagram.

Reactions: 5
Lol really?
Apparently he swans around school
With his coat collar turned up all the time. Yes it’s a very posh school with lots of very rich foreign students especially Russians. My niece is an only child and her parents are separated ( dad is my brother ) and he wanted the best he could give her in the way of education. It’s very local to us and her and her mum now live a 5 min walk from the school. Luckily my niece is not impressed with wealth . My son got an assisted place to go there in the late 90’s and is now head off digital content for a leading charity. The Beckhams gave bought a house nearby and David is often seen around town.

Reactions: 4
What is that photo about? Don’t know if I am not looking at it, at the right angle - I don’t understand it,
Totally unhealthy for a nine year to be living her life on instagram.
It’s a video she took in VBs store, VB posted it on insta.

With his coat collar turned up all the time. Yes it’s a very posh school with lots of very rich foreign students especially Russians. My niece is an only child and her parents are separated ( dad is my brother ) and he wanted the best he could give her in the way of education. It’s very local to us and her and her mum now live a 5 min walk from the school. Luckily my niece is not impressed with wealth . My son got an assisted place to go there in the late 90’s and is now head off digital content for a leading charity. The Beckhams gave bought a house nearby and David is often seen around town.
I would think Romeos not one of the wealthiest there, seeing boarding fees are like £13,000 a term and I know a lot of siblings go. The school does seem full of knobs no offence. It does seem that the other private schools girls are jealous that Romeo didn’t come to their school rather than the girls at his school are impressed. A girl I know met him at a school sporting event and said he was a dick.

His girlfriends meant to a bit meh aswell, I know a few people who have had issues with her, she doesn’t go to his school though.

Reactions: 1
Everyone will think a celebs kid is stuck up if they aren't friends with them or if they are keeping their friend circle small, especially other kids who may be a touch jealous

Reactions: 8
He is probably the child that wants nothing to do with the 3 ring circus his parents provide for their kids. Hopefully he is the one who will get himself an education and a proper job and have a "normal" life, unlike the others.
His 17 year old brother is on a "Romantic Break" with his girlfriend at the moment.
Taking Harper, in make-up and adult type clothes, to VB's shop to try on clothes is not something you do with a 9 year old child (breaking Covid rules again, using the changing rooms) instead of something age appropriate for Harper not her brothers finance.
Aren’t changing rooms in shops to be used?! That’s the craziest thing if true, there will be lots of exchanges and refunds if you can’t try clothes on.

We also don’t know if Harper tried them on in the changing room, maybe she went into VBs office to try clothes on, or maybe nobody else was there in the changing rooms
It’s a video she took in VBs store, VB posted it on insta.

I would think Romeos not one of the wealthiest there, seeing boarding fees are like £13,000 a term and I know a lot of siblings go. The school does seem full of knobs no offence. It does seem that the other private schools girls are jealous that Romeo didn’t come to their school rather than the girls at his school are impressed. A girl I know met him at a school sporting event and said he was a dick.

His girlfriends meant to a bit meh aswell, I know a few people who have had issues with her, she doesn’t go to his school though.
I wouldn’t take too much notice to people having had issues with her, everyone has had issues with someone in life and if anyone hasn’t ever had issues, then they are obviously sitting on the fence or yes type people! Also she is just young and we can all be arseholes when we are young.

Maybe is untrustworthy of people so retreats into himself, he has lots at stake unlike the others, I don’t blame him.

I think VBs clothes are tit! I’m no fan of Primark clothes, I like their underwear and some bits and bobs but I don’t like their clothes but they are better than VBs crap!

Reactions: 5
Wait, he wears his coat collar up? What a bleeping prick eh?🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aren’t changing rooms in shops to be used?! That’s the craziest thing if true, there will be lots of exchanges and refunds if you can’t try clothes on.

We also don’t know if Harper tried them on in the changing room, maybe she went into VBs office to try clothes on, or maybe nobody else was there in the changing rooms

I wouldn’t take too much notice to people having had issues with her, everyone has had issues with someone in life and if anyone hasn’t ever had issues, then they are obviously sitting on the fence or yes type people! Also she is just young and we can all be arseholes when we are young.

Maybe is untrustworthy of people so retreats into himself, he has lots at stake unlike the others, I don’t blame him.

I think VBs clothes are tit! I’m no fan of Primark clothes, I like their underwear and some bits and bobs but I don’t like their clothes but they are better than VBs crap!
No you are not allowed to try on clothes in shops, asked not to pick them up either, just look at them. Shoes that are tried on are to be kept for 72 hours before they can go out onto the shop floor again.
The Beckhams daughter and the girlfriend tried on things in the changing rooms - there were pics in the press from their SM of them doing so.

They are probably the only customers so safe enough!

I can’t imagine any of the clothes fit Harper. She’s only turned 9? And VB doesn’t do kids clothes. And the clothes are pretty rank

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.