The Beckhams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe the champagne bottle because (a) these injuries are not uncommon; (b) it was a medical matter, and legally medical matters are supposed to be private which would give them strong grounds for preventing publication; (c) finally, Posh had a very flat behind with weak, flat, floppy, “tucked in” looking glutes. (This may have changed recently with the improvement of fat transfers). People who take it up the arse almost always have glutes that look like this. It looks different than just being flat due to thinness. Once you notice this, you can’t unsee it.

David is a nasty, immature, selfish prick for nearly letting his partner die and further hindering her medical care to save his own embarrassment.

My final comment is that I think Posh has recently had some good quality work done on her face which is why she looks “healthier”.
It would also explain why she’s had c sections for all 4 births “on doctors orders”
Can’t imagine they’d want her pushing for a prolonged period of time Or tearing excessively down there from front to back

Reactions: 2
I too have heard of the rumour that Vic has Hepatitis (C?) and didn't give birth naturally to not infect the children.
No clue how true or how medically sound that claim is.

But if she had her c-sections on doc's orders, then something is up for sure.
And 4 c-sections are excessive, I know someone who had 3 and the 3rd was already iffy, she's been basically forbidden to have a 4th.

I too have heard of the rumour that Vic has Hepatitis (C?) and didn't give birth naturally to not infect the children.

And 4 c-sections are excessive, I know someone who had 3 and the 3rd was already iffy, she's been basically forbidden to have a 4th.
I've heard comment that 2 is the max for c section, but let's face it, they have enough money to have paid for a doctor to tell them what they wanted to hear, and for her to have 24/7 medical care. Someone somewhere did it.

(ETA - not directed at you, Vikka)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just crashing in to say this did happen to me! 3 boys and finally a girl. Pregnancies are independent events so the probability is always 50/50, no matter how many you have. No gender selection for me, but I do think the Beckhams had help in this area. If I had the means I would have done the same myself. Fortunately nature rounded our family off nicely.
This is not actually true. I researched it a bit when I was on my fourth pregnancy and wanted to see what the chances are of having a baby the same gender as my other three. There are lots of facts out there relating to it but the one I thought was most interesting was something like, statistically if you have two boys you're more likely to have another boy than have a girl. That's not to say it's highly unlikely, like having one penny and giving you another 1p isn't going to make you rich, it's just giving you another penny. If you see what I mean? Plot twist though, I have all girls and I was eventually told that my other half can actually only father girls babies too.

I've also had three sections and know people who've had more than that. Noone advised me against having more.

Reactions: 1
I heard that a mans sperm determines the babies sex and so it’s why some men have the same gender of baby to various women.

Reactions: 4
I heard that a mans sperm determines the babies sex and so it’s why some men have the same gender of baby to various women.
Yes, it's the man's sperm which determines gender.

If a man has more sisters than brothers, he's more likely to father daughters.

There are theories of adhering to certain diets to get your preferred gender, as boy/girl sperms favour different pH environments. Eg a diet rich in meat and salt will get you boys, one rich in diary, low sodium favours girls. There's more to the diet than that, but that's an example.
Some women say this diet worked wonders, others say it didn't do anything 🤷‍♀️

Haven't heard that one man can father only one gender...

There's the case of an Indian man who wanted a son and changed wives often, but still ended up with 100 daughters.
That Indian man makes me suspect it might be true in some few cases😂

Docs advise against many c-sections because they tend to open you up in the same place, each new incission weakens the tissue and affects healing. If they have to put you under, that's even more reason. Each anaesthesia is dangerous and the more you have, the worse it is. It will show in old age and can affect memory etc. My doc told me that.

There is another set of Beckham (papped) photos that have disappeared from public view.
I think they would have been from around 2002/2003? Not 100% on that - they were doing the rounds in the gossip mags, I’m almost sure I saw them in heat magazine.
They are both looking rather tipsy (VB particularly), in the back of a moving car, after a night out or something. VB is larking about, looks like she is attempting to undo DBS flies. It didn’t just look like larks though, I remember thinking that she was genuinely trying to get his knob out.
I have tried googling, but no sign of them.

Does anyone else recall seeing these at the time?
This reminded me of the first time David got caught with his pants down. I wonder if anyone else can remember it. I had this convo on DS years ago and noone else did and when I went to look for it miraculously all trace of the story had disappeared. It was before they married and from what I remember there was an overlap of DB and this other girl with VB. I always remember VB's comments on it were that it "wasn't a red card offence", it wasn't denied. The woman sold her story either to The Sun or the Mirror, I think it must have been before Brooklyn was born.

This reminded me of the first time David got caught with his pants down. I wonder if anyone else can remember it. I had this convo on DS years ago and noone else did and when I went to look for it miraculously all trace of the story had disappeared. It was before they married and from what I remember there was an overlap of DB and this other girl with VB. I always remember VB's comments on it were that it "wasn't a red card offence", it wasn't denied. The woman sold her story either to The Sun or the Mirror, I think it must have been before Brooklyn was born.
Yes, I remember this. It was before Brooklyn was born - but after they were engaged. It was a blonde haired woman, with long curly hair. I don’t know if she says they actually slept together, or if they snogged and canoodled.
It was all over the Sundays at the time, and I remember VB actually mentioning it afterwards. I think it was along the lines, that she believed nothing went on between them, but it caused her a great deal of upset. The bit I remember, is VB saying she hates Lake Como (I think), because she was either there when the story hit the papers, or they went there on holiday afterwards.
VB was surprisingly open about how much it upset her, but she seemed to genuinely believe that he was innocent, and it was a fake kiss and tell.

VB may have been pregnant with Brooklyn at the time. I remember seeing the front page headline about it in the Sunday tabloids whilst I was on holiday in Ibiza. It may have been September 1998?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes, I remember this. It was before Brooklyn was born - but after they were engaged. It was a blonde haired woman, with long curly hair. I don’t know if she says they actually slept together, or if they snogged and canoodled.
It was all over the Sundays at the time, and I remember VB actually mentioning it afterwards. I think it was along the lines, that she believed nothing went on between them, but it caused her a great deal of upset. The bit I remember, is VB saying she hates Lake Como (I think), because she was either there when the story hit the papers, or they went there on holiday afterwards.
VB was surprisingly open about how much it upset her, but she seemed to genuinely believe that he was innocent, and it was a fake kiss and tell.

VB may have been pregnant with Brooklyn at the time. I remember seeing the front page headline about it in the Sunday tabloids whilst I was on holiday in Ibiza. It may have been September 1998?
I'm so chuffed, you're the first person I've ever "met" who remembers the story 👏🏼

I've found this, there was so much more to it but it must have been Sept 98ish.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
After a bit of googling, I found this from the Evening Standard - from September 2003. I’m not sure if it a serialisation from a book?

The former Posh Spice has a paranoid streak - one she has even been known to turn on her husband, with extraordinary physical violence.

When she was pregnant with Brooklyn, for example, one tabloid newspaper ran a story about a girl claiming she had a relationship with Beckham before he met the Spice Girl.

Posh went berserk, screaming, shouting and swearing.

'You don't realise what you've done,' she yelled into her mobile phone when he called her at 10pm from the team hotel where Manchester United were staying before a match at Southampton.

'I can hardly remember the girl,' he told her. 'Please, Victoria, you must believe me.'

She didn't reply, but just punched the off button on her mobile phone and threw herself weeping on to her bed at her parents' house in Goffs Oak, Hertfordshire.

At 2.30am, Beckham arrived at the house, desperate to see her. 'I'm not
going anywhere, Victoria,' he said quietly. 'We have to talk about this.'

And they did, through the night, until the driver who'd brought him insisted the footballer leave so that he could get back to the team hotel before Ferguson found out that he'd disappeared for the night.

That morning, a different tabloid carried a story that Beckham had kissed another girl while Posh was on the SpiceWorld tour of the U.S. - and that the girl had squeezed his bottom. If the future Mrs Beckham was angry before, now she was furious. She rang David on his mobile phone and they talked before the match, at half-time and afterwards.

Throughout, Beckham insisted that they would talk about it when he got back to Goffs Oak that night.

By that time, however, Victoria wasn't in the mood for talking. The moment her future husband walked into the Adams' home, she punched him in the face three times - so hard that she cut the inside of his mouth. With blood dripping down his chin, he all but burst into tears.

Again they talked for most of the night, as Beckham once again tried to reassure his wife that there was no truth in the story, while she wept.

Nevertheless, the next morning, with the paparazzi at the door, the ever resilient, not to say clearsighted, Posh emerged smiling, hand in hand with her future husband - and as he got into the car she gave his bottom a squeeze.

'No chance this lot will get the irony, but it's doing me good,' she thought to herself. In the days that followed, she asked him over and over when they were alone: 'Swear on my life it's not true.'

They even took a brief trip to Lake Como in Italy to try to heal the rift. But her paranoia was working overtime. 'It got so bad that one night David said he felt like killing himself,' she said.

Finally, common sense and her husband's innate honesty prevailed and the pregnant Victoria admitted that her 'hormones were all over the place'. But the episode reveals the particular intensity of their relationship, one that was bred in a pressure cooker of publicity.

I'm so chuffed, you're the first person I've ever "met" who remembers the story 👏🏼

I've found this, there was so much more to it but it must have been Sept 98ish.

We both posted that at pretty much the same time 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
After a bit of googling, I found this from the Evening Standard - from September 2003. I’m not sure if it a serialisation from a book?

The former Posh Spice has a paranoid streak - one she has even been known to turn on her husband, with extraordinary physical violence.

When she was pregnant with Brooklyn, for example, one tabloid newspaper ran a story about a girl claiming she had a relationship with Beckham before he met the Spice Girl.

Posh went berserk, screaming, shouting and swearing.

'You don't realise what you've done,' she yelled into her mobile phone when he called her at 10pm from the team hotel where Manchester United were staying before a match at Southampton.

'I can hardly remember the girl,' he told her. 'Please, Victoria, you must believe me.'

She didn't reply, but just punched the off button on her mobile phone and threw herself weeping on to her bed at her parents' house in Goffs Oak, Hertfordshire.

At 2.30am, Beckham arrived at the house, desperate to see her. 'I'm not
going anywhere, Victoria,' he said quietly. 'We have to talk about this.'

And they did, through the night, until the driver who'd brought him insisted the footballer leave so that he could get back to the team hotel before Ferguson found out that he'd disappeared for the night.

That morning, a different tabloid carried a story that Beckham had kissed another girl while Posh was on the SpiceWorld tour of the U.S. - and that the girl had squeezed his bottom. If the future Mrs Beckham was angry before, now she was furious. She rang David on his mobile phone and they talked before the match, at half-time and afterwards.

Throughout, Beckham insisted that they would talk about it when he got back to Goffs Oak that night.

By that time, however, Victoria wasn't in the mood for talking. The moment her future husband walked into the Adams' home, she punched him in the face three times - so hard that she cut the inside of his mouth. With blood dripping down his chin, he all but burst into tears.

Again they talked for most of the night, as Beckham once again tried to reassure his wife that there was no truth in the story, while she wept.

Nevertheless, the next morning, with the paparazzi at the door, the ever resilient, not to say clearsighted, Posh emerged smiling, hand in hand with her future husband - and as he got into the car she gave his bottom a squeeze.

'No chance this lot will get the irony, but it's doing me good,' she thought to herself. In the days that followed, she asked him over and over when they were alone: 'Swear on my life it's not true.'

They even took a brief trip to Lake Como in Italy to try to heal the rift. But her paranoia was working overtime. 'It got so bad that one night David said he felt like killing himself,' she said.

Finally, common sense and her husband's innate honesty prevailed and the pregnant Victoria admitted that her 'hormones were all over the place'. But the episode reveals the particular intensity of their relationship, one that was bred in a pressure cooker of publicity.

We both posted that at pretty much the same time 😁
That's quite the spin, "husband's innate honesty" 🤦🏻‍♀️ poor hormonal violent Posh 🤦🏻‍♀️ crazy PR. I always feel bad that people blame her for his cheating but I realise now she's totally complicit, she doesn't have to go along with these stories.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I know - it made her sound quite unhinged.
VB must have been very naive in the early days, not so now. I couldn’t imagine her talking so candidly now. It’s all very polished, alongside a “dignified” silence.
I suppose the fact that she was already pregnant with their first child, when his first scandal broke, contributed to her wanting to believe him. Perhaps things may have been very different - if that hadn’t been the case.

Reactions: 5
I know - it made her sound quite unhinged.
VB must have been very naive in the early days, not so now. I couldn’t imagine her talking so candidly now. It’s all very polished, alongside a “dignified” silence.
I suppose the fact that she was already pregnant with their first child, when his first scandal broke, contributed to her wanting to believe him. Perhaps things may have been very different - if that hadn’t been the case.
Yeah I think so. Her sister and brother both have kids with multiple partners, her sister has been especially unlucky in love and it makes me wonder about the inner workings of Vic. Remember when the RL cheating allegations came out and they did a press call in Switzerland (I wanted to add pics here but I cannot find photos or video footage for love nor money - can anyone else? That's so weird). The photos were so embarrassing with DB giving her a piggy back and the false giggling. When VB got pregnant with Crux I remember it was a totally different affair to her first two pregnancies. She wasn't out as much but when she was she covered up with ponchos and the like. It's sad. I've attached a piece from an article about DB cheating, it made me laugh because of course you can bloody sue someone for making up lies about you 🙄

Attachments

I don't recall the Hepatitis claim but I always wondered why she had a C section in the first place, the media came up with this too posh to push tit. I don't recall VB having C sections on Doctors orders. I had a quick look and found a story from the Daily Mail from 2011 in which this.

QUOTE - Much has been made of Victoria’s numerous Caesareans, which, she has always insisted, were not due to her being ‘too posh to push’ but were rather the result of an unspecified medical issue.

With a six-year gap following the birth of her youngest son, most people assumed she had followed the accepted unwritten rule that three C-sections were enough.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think so. Her sister and brother both have kids with multiple partners, her sister has been especially unlucky in love and it makes me wonder about the inner workings of Vic. Remember when the RL cheating allegations came out and they did a press call in Switzerland (I wanted to add pics here but I cannot find photos or video footage for love nor money - can anyone else? That's so weird). The photos were so embarrassing with DB giving her a piggy back and the false giggling. When VB got pregnant with Crux I remember it was a totally different affair to her first two pregnancies. She wasn't out as much but when she was she covered up with ponchos and the like. It's sad. I've attached a piece from an article about DB cheating, it made me laugh because of course you can bloody sue someone for making up lies about you 🙄
I remember the ski trip! I think just before that (and as soon as the Loos story hit the tabloids), they were photographed in the grounds of their home - on a quad bike! It was all painfully fake.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I remember something about this. Thete was a book released from the ex chief editor of heat magazine and there was some story in there about posh slapping David across the face for some sort of kiss n tell story when she was pregnant with Brooklyn and she made him swear on his unborn baby's life it wasn't true or something.

Reactions: 1
What’s this?! Why does she stay married I wonder, she has her own cash and would make plenty anyway so why does she stay, she must be in serious love with him. I wish she would have an affair, that would serve him right.
I think it must be like Stockholm Syndrome. Shes so embroiled in the Beckham brand that she cant see who she is without it. She wont let him go and he gets adulation from VB even when he treats her like tit and knows she wont leave him no matter how many affairs he has.

I think it must be like Stockholm Syndrome. Shes so embroiled in the Beckham brand that she cant see who she is without it. She wont let him go and he gets adulation from VB even when he treats her like tit and knows she wont leave him no matter how many affairs he has.
Yeah she does absolutely idolize him too. I watched one documentary years ago and it was so cute the love letters they would send to each other when we was playing football and she was on her American tour. Everytime they were on camera she just couldn't keep her hands off him. When he went out the room she said age actually missed him. I think she just loves him so much and is very possessive of him that she will never leave him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I have been told by ‘friends’ of theirs in media that well known he plays away and usually married wealthy oligarch type wives. As they won’t speak out either.
well known back in the past in his footballing days.

Who agrees they had sex selection in the US to get Harper? 🤔
The odds of having a girl after 3 boys are like Brooklyns photography talents.....teeny tiny.
Definitely. Always said this. No fluke at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.