The Beckhams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to defend DB as I think he is a horror - but I think she pissed herself a little bit, didn't tell him, and didn't know the wet patch would show up under flash lights. She maybe assumed the trousers being black it would be OK (I know I would).

Reactions: 12
I hate to defend DB as I think he is a horror - but I think she pissed herself a little bit, didn't tell him, and didn't know the wet patch would show up under flash lights. She maybe assumed the trousers being black it would be OK (I know I would).
Maybe so. I do read too many domestic noir novels. And then he gets in the car and says 'I smell wee'

Father Ted reference...

Don't believe the champagne bottle story for a second.
Yeah it's a bit too dark that one, a glass ruptured anus?! Sending staff out to buy lube and fruit and vegetables🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't believe the champagne bottle story for a second.
Me either

I just read that story about her with wet jeans and what a bloody shame! Deffo looks like she pissed herself but 4 kids and wine, not that surprising yet you would think she has enough money to get a designer vagina! I can’t see DB embarrassing her like this on purpose as he would embarrass himself and kids this way too so I think that, like a PP said, then she maybe didn’t think he knew.

Reactions: 9
I REALLY hope that champagne bottle story isn't true - I never heard of it before someone mentioned it on this thread.

I REALLY hope that champagne bottle story isn't true - I never heard of it before someone mentioned it on this thread.
I can’t see it being true and if they were into things like this sexually then they would already have lube, sounds like the bodyguard is bitter about no longer working for them so he is trying to embarrass them.

Reactions: 4
In the email leaks it also came out that David wanted more control over his Instagram and to be able to post what he wanted - on reading this article, it seems he wanted to be free to boast about his material things (e.g. being the 'first' to own a gold Mac laptop) and his agent was advising him it's not a good idea and the public will go off them if they are too showy (edited: his agent actually said 'the idiots' not the public... :unsure:)

Another example of how their image is completely managed. His agent is helping him to look more modest and humble when in reality, he is not that person, by the sound of it.

Edited to say: The Beckhams of course said these emails were doctored

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In the email leaks it also came out that David wanted more control over his Instagram and to be able to post what he wanted - on reading this article, it seems he wanted to be free to boast about his material things (and being the 'first' to own something) and his agent was advising him it's not a good idea and the public will go off them if they are too showy.

Another example of how their image is completely managed. His agent is helping him to look more modest and humble when in reality, he is not that person, by the sound of it.

He seemed very normal and not showy in the Beckhams documentary, I know it was in 2003 though but their house in Madrid wasn’t even nice at all, they were dead down to earth and DB is from a working class family and was brought up in an ex council house so he wasn’t brought up with things.

I can’t stand them - especially him, but I would think the champagne bottle story is untrue. It sounds quite ridiculous, and there is no way a bodyguard would be sent out to buy lube.

I totally believe that he is a serial cheat. The Rebecca Loos business could not be dismissed - he was clearly guilty, and I imagine that he feels quite entitled to behave like a twit and lie.
The oldest son is quite loathsome. His photography is appalling, he gives off an aura of extreme arrogance.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t stand them - especially him, but I would think the champagne bottle story is untrue. It sounds quite ridiculous, and there is no way a bodyguard would be sent out to buy lube.

I totally believe that he is a serial cheat. The Rebecca Loos business could not be dismissed - he was clearly guilty, and I imagine that he feels quite entitled to behave like a twit and lie.
The oldest son is quite loathsome. His photography is appalling, he gives off an aura of extreme arrogance.
Aw yeah I believe the Rebecca Loos story without a doubt, but I don’t believe all of the rumoured affairs, not all women would sleep with him because of who he is and there will be plenty women that respect the fact he is married and wouldn’t touch him, famous women anyway.

Loos was a cow to make that public and then get a semi career out of it.

The restaurant footsie photograph is not very clear. I have definitely seen a very clear version of this photo online, he is definitely rubbing his foot up her leg.
I’ve tried googling to find the clear version, but I cannot find it..

This is a photo taken on the same evening. You can see the woman sitting across from DB clearly here. I don’t recognise her though..

It’s not Tara Ramsay (thought it was at first glance).
VB looks a little animated..

Attachments

Last edited:
The restaurant footsie photograph is not very clear. I have definitely seen a very clear version of this photo online, he is definitely rubbing his foot up her leg.
I’ve tried googling to find the clear version, but I cannot find it..

This is a photo taken on the same evening. You can see the woman sitting across from DB clearly here. I don’t recognise her though..

It’s not Tara Ramsay (thought it was at first glance).
VB looks a little animated..
She looks like she is signalling for another drink with her hand, “large wine, thanks”😂😂

What a bastard doing it with her friend and what a witch of a friend, it’s deffo not photoshopped no because apparently the paps don’t like DB?

Reactions: 3
There is another set of Beckham (papped) photos that have disappeared from public view.
I think they would have been from around 2002/2003? Not 100% on that - they were doing the rounds in the gossip mags, I’m almost sure I saw them in heat magazine.
They are both looking rather tipsy (VB particularly), in the back of a moving car, after a night out or something. VB is larking about, looks like she is attempting to undo DBS flies. It didn’t just look like larks though, I remember thinking that she was genuinely trying to get his knob out.
I have tried googling, but no sign of them.

Does anyone else recall seeing these at the time?

• Haha
  • Wow
There is another set of Beckham (papped) photos that have disappeared from public view.
I think they would have been from around 2002/2003? Not 100% on that - they were doing the rounds in the gossip mags, I’m almost sure I saw them in heat magazine.
They are both looking rather tipsy (VB particularly), in the back of a moving car, after a night out or something. VB is larking about, looks like she is attempting to undo DBS flies. It didn’t just look like larks though, I remember thinking that she was genuinely trying to get his knob out.
I have tried googling, but no sign of them.

Does anyone else recall seeing these at the time?
I think that’s quite funny that VB would do that as the papers always make out she is a stuck up cow and she is anything but.

Reactions: 2
I believe the champagne bottle because (a) these injuries are not uncommon; (b) it was a medical matter, and legally medical matters are supposed to be private which would give them strong grounds for preventing publication; (c) finally, Posh had a very flat behind with weak, flat, floppy, “tucked in” looking glutes. (This may have changed recently with the improvement of fat transfers). People who take it up the arse almost always have glutes that look like this. It looks different than just being flat due to thinness. Once you notice this, you can’t unsee it.

David is a nasty, immature, selfish prick for nearly letting his partner die and further hindering her medical care to save his own embarrassment.

My final comment is that I think Posh has recently had some good quality work done on her face which is why she looks “healthier”.

• Sad
  • Wow
I get the impression that she must get drunk very easily. She has no body fat to speak of, and must barely eat.
I am a size 14 (prob 16 since lockdown), and if I drink without eating first - I’m smashed after one glass of wine!

I am sure she has a great sense of humour, but I suspect brand Beckham has taken over everything. It’s the brand that I find so irritating, and the narcissistic husband. He comes across as a dim narcissist too - with the eldest son following his example.
DB did appear more down to earth in the early days of their fame, but it’s clearly all gone to his head now.

I think VB is naturally very pretty, and in a nice quirky way too. She suits her hair very short - and looks so much better without the tan and fake boobs. She is too thin, she looked dangerously thin just after having her first child. I recall feeling quite alarmed at some of the photos of her at the time.
l always thought she looked her best when she was pregnant, probably because she was eating well. She looked stunning when she was pregnant with Brooklyn, she was probably very happy then - and no hair extensions!

I get the impression that she must get drunk very easily. She has no body fat to speak of, and must barely eat.
I am a size 14 (prob 16 since lockdown), and if I drink without eating first - I’m smashed after one glass of wine!

I am sure she has a great sense of humour, but I suspect brand Beckham has taken over everything. It’s the brand that I find so irritating, and the narcissistic husband. He comes across as a dim narcissist too - with the eldest son following his example.
DB did appear more down to earth in the early days of their fame, but it’s clearly all gone to his head now.

I think VB is naturally very pretty, and in a nice quirky way too. She suits her hair very short - and looks so much better without the tan and fake boobs. She is too thin, she looked dangerously thin just after having her first child. I recall feeling quite alarmed at some of the photos of her at the time.
l always thought she looked her best when she was pregnant, probably because she was eating well. She looked stunning when she was pregnant with Brooklyn, she was probably very happy then - and no hair extensions!
Some women get skinnier after every pregnancy though, and if she was that unhealthy then would she really be able to carry 4 full term babies, I don’t think so because you wouldn’t be healthy enough to carry them.

I can totally see why VB is conscious of her weight though and Infact I can see why any woman in the public eye is like this, they are constantly getting picked apart and I honestly think I would do myself in, I couldn’t handle the level of criticism that would get flung at me and about my looks and body too, nah no way I would be a wreck.

Reactions: 6
She gained a little weight, after her initially weight plummeted after having Brooklyn. She has remained very thin, but probably not dangerously so.
She did look anorexic after having her first child. I was shocked at some of the photos at the time. I totally get how media attention can do this to women in the public eye - and probably men these days.
Being in the fashion business is no help either!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.