The Beckhams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the champagne bottle story, she did have all of her kids by C section. If she had had surgery on her back passage, there's no way she'd have been able to deliver a baby naturally without serious risk. Having 4 sections is pretty unusual - I had 2 (not by choice) and they told me afterwards that my uterus wouldn't hold for another.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Who agrees they had sex selection in the US to get Harper? 🤔
The odds of having a girl after 3 boys are like Brooklyns photography talents.....teeny tiny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It’s all about the brand isn’t it, very rich, very sumptuous but classy and understated - to brag and be showy is uncouth. I’d say that’s more her hand than his (I’m not sure it works anyway - there was a photo at Easter maybe of them all playing Lady and Gentleman of the Manor and it was very noovox reesh and cringe).

i think he’s certainly a shagger, the champagne thing is nonsense, she stays for children and brand.And maybe just loves him to a fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s all about the brand isn’t it, very rich, very sumptuous but classy and understated - to brag and be showy is uncouth. I’d say that’s more her hand than his (I’m not sure it works anyway - there was a photo at Easter maybe of them all playing Lady and Gentleman of the Manor and it was very noovox reesh and cringe).

i think he’s certainly a shagger, the champagne thing is nonsense, she stays for children and brand.And maybe just loves him to a fault.
Yeah she deffo loves him and that must hurt with all that he does. In the 2003 doc The Real Beckhams then someone asks her what her hobbies/interests are and she deadpan answers “David”😢😢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
A friend told me David got a school teacher pregnant (friend of a friend worked there) and there was a bit of an uproar at the school about it all. I’ve also heard that Victoria had C sections because David gave her herpes.

But on the other hand I know someone who knows them both (although more as acquaintancesand says David is lovely, down to earth - Victoria is a bit frosty but they’re very much together.
Tbh I don’t think there’s smoke without fire- I’m more inclined to believe the negatives. At the end of the day they’ve had years to craft the brand and family persona.

Reactions: 8
A friend told me David got a school teacher pregnant (friend of a friend worked there) and there was a bit of an uproar at the school about it all. I’ve also heard that Victoria had C sections because David gave her herpes.

But on the other hand I know someone who knows them both (although more as acquaintancesand says David is lovely, down to earth - Victoria is a bit frosty but they’re very much together.
Tbh I don’t think there’s smoke without fire- I’m more inclined to believe the negatives. At the end of the day they’ve had years to craft the brand and family persona.
I believe if VB is frosty then she has trust issues because I imagine because of who she is then she has probably been shat on from so called friends who just want to sell stories on them, I don’t think she was always frosty though, I think fame changed her, it would and does change many people, I can see why really famous people are only friends with other famous people.

Reactions: 4
Do you know what? I don't believe any of it. Rebecca Loos-maybe but the rest? complete BS. if the champagne bottle story is true she obviously consented and maybe too embarrassed to seek help at first, if it was me i’d be mortified!

Do you know what? I don't believe any of it. Rebecca Loos-maybe but the rest? complete BS. if the champagne bottle story is true she obviously consented and maybe too embarrassed to seek help at first, if it was me i’d be mortified!
I believe RL but I very much doubt he has had affairs with every female that he has been reported too, as if VB would stay with him if he had done all that, she has her own money and so would be absolutely okay so I think half of it’s BS and there is no way in hell champagne bottle story is true, as if VB, or any women would allow a bottle up her arse, maybe her vagina but not her anus, ouch!! 😂😂

The odds of having a girl after 3 boys are like Brooklyns photography talents.....teeny tiny.
Just crashing in to say this did happen to me! 3 boys and finally a girl. Pregnancies are independent events so the probability is always 50/50, no matter how many you have. No gender selection for me, but I do think the Beckhams had help in this area. If I had the means I would have done the same myself. Fortunately nature rounded our family off nicely.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just crashing in to say this did happen to me! 3 boys and finally a girl. Pregnancies are independent events so the probability is always 50/50, no matter how many you have. No gender selection for me, but I do think the Beckhams had help in this area. If I had the means I would have done the same myself. Fortunately nature rounded our family off nicely.
I like the idea of 3 big brothers watching out for their little sister 🤍🤍

• Heart
There is another set of Beckham (papped) photos that have disappeared from public view.
I think they would have been from around 2002/2003? Not 100% on that - they were doing the rounds in the gossip mags, I’m almost sure I saw them in heat magazine.
They are both looking rather tipsy (VB particularly), in the back of a moving car, after a night out or something. VB is larking about, looks like she is attempting to undo DBS flies. It didn’t just look like larks though, I remember thinking that she was genuinely trying to get his knob out.
I have tried googling, but no sign of them.

Does anyone else recall seeing these at the time?
Maybe inspired this classic...

I believe RL but I very much doubt he has had affairs with every female that he has been reported too, as if VB would stay with him if he had done all that, she has her own money and so would be absolutely okay so I think half of it’s BS and there is no way in hell champagne bottle story is true, as if VB, or any women would allow a bottle up her arse, maybe her vagina but not her anus, ouch!! 😂😂
It was a champagne enema, people do that because they claim it makes the drink go to their head more quickly. This is also why druggies sometimes take drugs the backdoor route.

Reactions: 2
It was a champagne enema, people do that because they claim it makes the drink go to their head more quickly. This is also why druggies sometimes take drugs the backdoor route.
I still call BS on it, putting coke up there and putting champagne up there are 2 very different things and bodyguard is talking tit to embarrass them.

Only an alcoholic would want the high from drink straight to their brain, drugs is a different high so totally different and not put up with glass!

A funny story though 😂😂

There are lots of comments in the daily mail about financial issues.
I don’t know how much of his own money DB has sunk into the miami
Soccer club (whether he’s the paid front or a proper partner). The fact he was looking for a mortgage for an apartment albeit a 10m appartment. VB’s business is losing money hand over fist. No wonder David is losing his hair 😂😂😂

• Haha
Yeah champagne Is for enjoying, right? Getting shitfaced is a by product - total opposite to drugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I do, in fact I'm positive Harper was down to sex selection.

I recall when VB was up the duff with Cruz, VB was pissed off she was having another boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I didnt know that anal alcohol was a thing! I love a glass of prosecco or supermarket champagne (if feeling fancy) and the thought of someone shoving it in their rectum to get drunk is an abomination. Just shove some stella up there or something flip sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I recall when VB was up the duff with Cruz, VB was pissed off she was having another boy.
If this is true it's so sad. People should not have children if all they are after is a 'gender'. A child that they can condition into what they want it to be. How 'disappointing' to have a beautiful baby that is not your preferred sex.... this attitude is just so grotesque, damaging and stunted. Imagine disappointing your emotionally immature parents before you have even exited the womb because of the genitals you happen to have.

I wish some adults would just grow the hell up, become a fully formed human being and sort out their issues before they bring children into the world.

<rant over>

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.