The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all look botoxed to duck to me! They’ve got the shiny skin telltale signs!
agree. Also how utterly depressing, the young women who shouted ‘girl power’ have mostly ended up being completely dominated:f**ked over by men.
---
I guess he has to look disinterested to show his side pieces that it’s all a front. I really hope she has a guy stashed somewhere who makes her laugh and hugs her
I think she genuinely loves him, but he doesn’t love her ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
agree. Also how utterly depressing, the young women who shouted ‘girl power’ have mostly ended up being completely dominated:f**ked over by men.
---

I think she genuinely loves him, but he doesn’t love her ☹
I never bought into the girl power shite they peddled, it was a clear marketing ploy devised by Simon fuller.

No one loves the beckhams more than themselves. I have zero sympathy for her, I genuinely think they lead a miserable, lonely life, filled with nothing but fakery and vanity projects.

Reactions: 23
I think David deeply cares about V..

but he's not in love with her and will be eyeing up other women

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I never bought into the girl power shite they peddled, it was a clear marketing ploy devised by Simon fuller.

No one loves the beckhams more than themselves. I have zero sympathy for her, I genuinely think they lead a miserable, lonely life, filled with nothing but fakery and vanity projects.
Agree, they’re total phonys.
---
I think David deeply cares about V..

but he's not in love with her and will be eyeing up other women
I’d like to bet it goes further than “eyeing up”.

Reactions: 12
It’s so hard to imagine Emma being vile. Can you share any more @GalGal? I can never tell whether she is as sweet as she comes across or just plays the media game really well. She seems to have perfected the art of saying absolutely nothing of interest whenever she speaks!

I don’t think Mel B looks great at all. Sad to see her these days…her mental health and physical appearance make her seem like a shadow of who she once was.

Reactions: 15
It’s so hard to imagine Emma being vile. Can you share any more @GalGal? I can never tell whether she is as sweet as she comes across or just plays the media game really well. She seems to have perfected the art of saying absolutely nothing of interest whenever she speaks!

I don’t think Mel B looks great at all. Sad to see her these days…her mental health and physical appearance make her seem like a shadow of who she once was.
It was while Emma was doing breakfast tv. I thought I’d hear a tale of how lovely Emma is but apparently while other staff were warm and welcoming Emma was very cold and standoffish and had to have two makeup artists on her at all times. This is a secondhand story so take it as you will.

Reactions: 7

She’s besties with Holly Willoughby and Nicole Appleton amongst others. Says it all really….

Reactions: 30
Agree, they’re total phonys.
---

I’d like to bet it goes further than “eyeing up”.
Oh I agree it was all Marketing, however it’s still sad to think of all the young girls they influenced to stand up and be strong and independent and yet 3 out of 5 have really put up with crap from men. I think the whole family are very odd.

Reactions: 11
Thanks @GalGal! She’s probably like a lot of celebs..nice to the people that matter.

None of the Spice Girls seem particularly bright but she’s probably been the smartest in giving off a bland, ‘nothing to see here’ kind of vibe while having a lot of fun with Holly, Nicole etc behind the scenes…who wouldn’t love to be a fly on the wall at one of their boozy girls get-togethers…

Reactions: 10
Mel C has aged well she looks fab. I also think Mel B would have aged well if she had left her face alone.

Reactions: 20

I saw Emma, she was in the same audience as me watching a Pantomime with her mum, Jade and her kids. My sister got a picture with her and my sister said she was very lovely and sweet.

I actually told my sister to leave her alone she’s with her family but Emma kindly stepped away from her family and took a picture with my sister

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I met Emma, she was in the same audience as me watching a Pantomime with her mum, Jade and her kids. My sister got a picture with her and my sister said she was very lovely and sweet.
I’m sure she was lovely, but I would never go hassling someone for a photo when they’re out with their kids. crappy behaviour from your sis.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure she was lovely, but I would never go hassling someone for a photo when they’re out with their kids. crappy behaviour from your sis.
I edited my post to say I actually told my sister to leave her alone she’s with her family but Emma kindly stepped away from her family and took a picture with my sister

Reactions: 7
Honestly, I’ve seen a few comments online about what great parents they are.
I’m sorry but I just don’t agree at all.

They’ve allowed the kids to be subject to public scrutiny from such an early age.

The fact that they’ve put them in the spotlight raises potential security issues (and don’t forget the alleged kidnap plot involving VB and Brooklyn, when he was a baby - you’d have thought that would have made their minds up to keep their kids out of the media spotlight)

None of the kids seem to have friends of their own age. Instead they’re constantly paraded before the cameras to play happy families.

The fact that Brooklyn got married so young, screams to me that he wanted to cut the ties a bit.

None of us are perfect but the Beckham’s actually make me quite angry with the way they’ve merched their children 😡

Rant over! 😂
Back in the day when Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz were younger I use to go on a forum called DenDen. It was a Spice Girls fan forum and Victoria came after it with court documents that we couldn’t post pictures of the kids faces. Fair enough but we always wondered why she came for us because it was a fan forum and no one posted anything bad. It’s funny how she came for a little fan forum but not newspapers and magazines.

Reactions: 16
Back in the day when Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz were younger I use to go on a forum called DenDen. It was a Spice Girls fan forum and Victoria came after it with court documents that we couldn’t post pictures of the kids faces. Fair enough but we always wondered why she came for us because it was a fan forum and no one posted anything bad. It’s funny how she came for a little fan forum but not newspapers and magazines.
She didn't want the newspapers or mags to turn against her

Reactions: 5